Get out of my room

World Of Monsters and Magic

“BRING IT MUT!”
“HOW DARE YOU?”
Was the first thing I heard when walking towards my door, giving Tao and Daehyun a look, I sighed when I heard a smash. “You just broke Noona’s picture, you are so dead!” Jungkook gasped, “Hell NO!” I muttered and opened the door.
“It wasn’t me if Bitey over here didn’t…” Kai shouted,
“Bitey good one, haven’t heard that before!” Namjoon snarled and launched himself onto him; Sehun running through to help his best friend. “That’s not bad!” Jin smiled, Yoongi hit him and whispered “Wrong side dude!” Jin rolled his eyes and stood up when he saw me. “You’re back! I’ve got to go work” he grabbed his coat.
“Sit down!” I yelled, slamming the door, I narrowed my eyes, “Who did it?” I asked, no one answered. “DO I HAVE TO ASK AGAIN? WHO DID IT?” I shouted, everyone pointed towards Kai. Beakhyun laughed “Busted!”
“If Jungkook and Hyung hadn’t….” He whined pointing towards Kyungsoo.
“What? If you didn’t go into my room and…” Jungkook shouted back annoyed, I turned around and looked at him, “I’ve had it up to here, watch your stuff” I glared at Kai. They stopped and sat down; I walked towards my broken picture of my parents and started collecting the pieces. “Hyo-yeon” Kris walked up to me; I looked up my eyes starting to water, “Just…. Give me some space” holding the picture I walked into my room. I slid down my door crying, I looked at my parents smiling when it lit up. I dropped the picture, looking closer I noticed a boy beginning to fade into the image. “Oppa” I whispered, ‘We had to do it to protect you both’ mums voice echoed.  
‘Thank you’ I whispered, my head against the door, when Kris yelled “She’s crying, right I’ll give you 2 seconds to run before I turn your legs into ice. ONE!”
”He doesn’t mean it right, it was an accident!” Jungkook muttered.
”You’re in for a nasty surprise, RUN!” Kyungsoo said I could hear footsteps backing away.
”TWO!” Kris shouted then I heard screams, I smiled and wiped away my tears.
     An hour later I woke up from my sleep and walked into the living room. Kai was doing the laundry when he saw me; he dropped the trousers and ran over to me. “Hyo-yeon I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it, it won’t happen again please don’t kick me out!”
”OWW, who said anything about kicking you out? I’m not mad….that much” He give me a smirk, I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. “Well Hoseok said!” He started, cutting him off I dragged him into the living room. “Don’t listen to that idiot! Call everyone there’s some things I want to say” ”HOUSE MEETING!” He shouted, wiping his hands on my top. They all stumbled in but stopped when they saw me. “Everybody sit down” I smiled; they all looked at each other and sat down. “Right I have some rules, as I can tell you don’t get along. Rule number one, we all help out around the house, including myself. Two, no killing each other” I looked at Jungkook and Kai.
”I’ll try” Jungkook said, I smiled and carried on “Three we are going to stop Minseo but we all need to be up to par! Four treat this place like your own, you’re all family now. Even if you don’t like it!”
”Beats being at that place” Lay said sorting out his hair, “Hyung what are you doing it looks better like this” Jungkook smiled and messed it up, Lay glared and placed him into a headlock. Everyone began laughing and it felt like we were a family.
      “Why don’t we try to know each other better” I said sitting down,
”Yeah like why you attacked us and your sister!” Namjoon muttered, Jimin having to look away and not smile. Kris heard and said “Because we didn’t have a choice, before you try and defend your girlfriend. Oh wait she would never go out with you”
”WHAT? WHO SAID I LIKE HER?” Namjoon shouted, when they both looked at me. I had to look down, “Don’t look at me!” I said. “We’re breaking the rules just after we had a meeting” Sehun said
”When did you start sticking to the rules?” Kris growled, Sehun pulled a face and stood up.
”Fine, Kai you got your beat by Namjoon, weak bro!”
”Yeah like you can do better and I wasn’t concentrating” he shot back.
”I don’t remember it that way” Namjoon smiled walking towards now his and Kais room.
”YOU SHUT UP!” Kai shouted following him, I sighed and grabbed my phone. “Amber meet me outside mine in 10 minutes I’m going to kill someone soon!” I said closing the door behind me.

Kris’s view
”Hyo-yeon… HYO-YEON” I looked round. ‘She’s gone’ I moaned looking at the mess happening around me. Pushing Kai out the way I walked into the kitchen, Jin followed me. “You like cooking?” He asked surprised, I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. “And what?”
”You look and sound savage!” He said putting an apron on, “Coming from a Werewolf” I laughed looking round the cupboards.
”Hey Kyungsoo Hyung a Werewolf” He crossed his arms; I was going to comment when he cut me off. ”Whatever” he crossed his arms. “Do you even like Namjoon?” I asked reaching for the ramen. “No…. Yes don’t tell him I said that or Ill kill you!” He said bluntly looking at me, I smiled and he ree back. After that we started cooking and learning more about each other. “Hyung you sound alright” he said at the end leaving to tell everyone dinner was done.
”You to” I called taking the ramen bowl on to the table; everyone came rushing in including Hyo-yeon who had returned. “Hyung that smells amazing” Sehun smiled eyes lit, “Thanks Jin helped me make it” I said placing down the bowls. “ Oppa you cook?”
”Yeah had to learn to feed these lot” I pointed; she smiled and leant in closer. “Everyone sit down and Kyungsoo hand out the chopsticks”
”Only if I have first bite” he said going towards the draw, “Nope Jin does, the chef has to taste his own cooking”
”Thanks Hyung” Jin said and took a lot, everyone moaned and he smiled. “Listen to the chef” he said after sipping some ramen. I nodded and everyone began eating, I looked around and we were all smiling.
”If you need more, just say” I said after sitting down
”Oppa you know the answer to that” Hyo-yeon laughed.

Mum and son i'm telling you it's true

Hyo-yeon is my girl crush