What's happening to me?

World Of Monsters and Magic

‘Hyo-yeon stop acting like this!' my mind warned, I pulled the loose strand of hair over my ear and began answering the questions. I heard Hoseok greeting someone so I looked out from the corner of my eye; it was the new kid Kim Namjoon. I was on the third question, when Hoseok nudged me and messed up my writing. "What?" I asked a bit too harshly. His face went sad, I gave him a sorry squeeze and he smiled again. "I want you and Namjoon to say hi to each other" I looked towards Namjoon; I don't think he had any interest to do so. He tapped Namjoon on the shoulder and gave him a 'go on' look, he shook him off and looked down at his phone, and I saw a message from a caller called Jiho.

'To Namjoon
Yoongi can come round, Hyung wants to catch up with his little bro, before I forget remember to tell me about your first day, I want to know. P.S You and Yoongi  behave and try to make some new friends.
From Jiho'

But Hoseok doesn't give up that easily trust me I know from personal experience, one time I didn't want to speak in front of the class but he didn't leave me alone until I did, I still haven’t forgiven him for that, he did it again this time with more force. Namjoon turned round again his glare could kill someone but Hoseok whispered "Just say hi it's not hard"
"Why should I listen to you?" Namjoon asked harshly, I rolled my eyes and returned back to my work. Their conversation or argument was stopped by Mr Kim giving them a warning glance. "We’re friends and it’s the nice thing to do! Didn't Hyung teach you manners?" Hoseok carried on getting annoyed by Namjoon attitude, they were silent for a couple of seconds then I got another nudge on the arm. I looked up and Namjoon said "Hi" Hoseok give him another look "And am sorry for being rude" He continued against his will, I nodded and whispered back "Hi". After 5 minutes Hoseok started moving around in her seat, I kicked him in the leg to stop; he gave me that hurt glare. He sat on his hands but after a minute he shouted "I'm bored, this is worse when I had to say cooped up in my room” He then jumped in his seat accidentally kicking the table, our pens and papers went flying everywhere. "Ya what do you think you’re doing?" I shouted
"It's was an accident, not like you actually like Math’s!" Hoseok shouted back, our shouting contest got interrupted by Mr Kim. . "That’s enough, Hoseok Hyo-yeon detention after school" He shouted his temper reaching the breaking point. The whole class went deadly silent. "I can't sir, I already got one with Mr Park" I stated, he looked like he didn't care. "I’ll go talk to him about that and will arrange something, Hoseok pick up all the stuff you knocked off!" Hoseok sighed and picked everything up from the floor. A couple minutes later the bell went signaling for next period, I walked down and Mr Kim handed me a slip while giving me a frown. I exited the class and went to my locker, he followed me considering were also locker neighbors. He peeked round my locker; I looked away and grabbed my P.E stuff. He grabbed his and ran down the corridor to catch me. "Look, I’m sorry you know I get bored easily" he whined trying to get my attention. I stopped glaring towards him "It's your fault I got another one" Waving the stupid orange piece of paper in his face. He gave me 'I’m sorry' look and my anger started melting away. We ran into Jin and Jimin on the way to class. "Hey, how's our lil sis going?" Jin asked while ruffling my hair. "Ask him!" I huffed as I stormed into the changing rooms.

Hoseok point of view
"What's up with her?" Jimin asked confused. I handed them the slip, they looked at me then each other then started laughing. "She already had one for being late, now I just got her another one" I whined annoyed at them "If her mood doesn't go up, you’re dead in your next class" Jin stated trying to hold back his laughter. "It's funny, how you always screw up everything" Jimin said holding his hand over him mouth, he snorted which set them off again. I gave him a push "Hyung, I'm serious"
"Then you’re D.E.A.D!" Jin said again, finally controlling his laughter, I gave him the middle finger as the bell rang, we said bye to each other and sprinted off to our next class. My next class was P.E and for once I couldn't wait, it’s unnatural for a wolf to sit in a class for an hour, not being able to run free. I got changed just in time before coach came, I saw Hyo-yeon talking in the corner with Amber, I could tell she was still mad, but I was going to brave it when something hit me. It wasn't an object but a change in magic in the room I would have been knocked over if I hadn't kept my balance. When I heard a THUD to the right of me, one of the F(x) girls Krystal had gone pale and collapsed. Her element is Wind, which means anything to do with the atmosphere normal and magic she can feel, see or control. I look over to see Namjoon enter the gym. ‘Could it be Namjoon, I need to ask Jungkook next time I see him' My mind was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a whistle blow, we turned around to Mr Wang standing with basketball in his hand. He looked at Krystal and nodded at Sulli to take her to the nurse.
   "Attention, we are doing basketball today, like normal chose your partners and stand opposite each other in a line, Right get to it then!" I and Hyo-yeon were usually partners but in some surprise Minseo went up to her and claimed her as her partner. I could tell by her face she wasn't happy, she shook her head and went to walk away but Minseo caught her arm and hissed something. Hyo-yeon stiffened and walked over to the line opposite Minseo with a hard expression on her face, I sighed and looked round for another partner, most of the shadows creatures were in their covens or packs but the odd ones were avoiding Namjoon. I walked over to him and tapped him on his right shoulder. He turned around and went to walk away when I shouted "None of us have a partner and unless you want to go with one of them" pointing towards Vixx. They flicked there eyes into their crossed form and hissed slightly. We both shivered in fear and horror "I'm your only choice”
"Alright, you better be able to catch I’m goona bring my all!" Namjoon said while raising his eyebrow. "Bring it, no offence we got better reflexes than you" I replied sticking out my tongue. "No you haven't" He replied quickly, we walked towards the line. In all honestly he knew werewolves had better reflexes than vampires, probably having to deal with Yoongi and his brother. Before we started he instructed "First task, passing the ball use any pass you want, just don't try and hit anyone" He blew his whistle and I placed the ball right in the middle of my chest I breathed in, narrowed my eyes and focused my wolf instincts, Namjoon copied me but he pulled a funny but disturbing expression, I lost focused and ended up laughing. "No fair, don't make me laugh" I yelled while holding my stomach, Namjoon was laughing to. For the first time he didn't look that threatening or cold, I took in a deep breath and launched the ball. He caught it easily, he gave me 'really, that's all you got' look. "Only because you made me laugh" I whined pouting, he smiled and shouted “Ready?" But before he could make the throw, all of the light bulbs exploded, to a human it would just be a lighting problem but to us we knew better. Before the explosion a massive wave of magic was released and the raw kind, we looked towards the center of the wave and there stood Hyo-yeon shaking, hands clenched and narrowed eyes aimed at Minseo. Minseo had a scared expression and had gone a bit pale well paler then she normally was. I and Namjoon look towards each other and he had on 'what the ғυϲƙ?' expression.

Hyo-yeon point of view
I was still pissed off when I stormed into the changing room and slammed my bag down on the bench; Amber looked over at me then decided not to ask. I began to get changed when Minseo commented "Someone not happy. Found out your only friend left you, you really are pathetic Hyo-yeon!"
"Ғυϲƙ off" I replied harshly when I finished getting changed, "You better watch yourself!" I heard a voice hiss inside my head, it sounded like Minseo; I shook my head, slipped on my trainers and walked out. I couldn't be bothered for Minseo comments or insults today, I never really snapped back before it actually felt good. I stood at the corner of the gym, when Amber ran up to me. "Hey what's wrong? The way you flipped on Minseo was awesome"
”I can't be bothered today" I replied blankly not showing any emotion. I noticed that Hoseok had entered but I decided to ignore him. 'That’s what he gets for getting me in trouble'. Amber nodded then turned to go back to her best friends, when I felt something change, I don't know what but the atmosphere become heavy. Just then Krystal went ghostly pale and fainted, Amber ran over and began fanning her. Right after Namjoon walked in, some of the students backed away when he went near them. 'That's weird; I know he's new but this really? Well probably pissed most of the school off' Just then Mr Wang blew his whistle and told us to go into pairs and stand opposite each other. Usually me and Hoseok are partners but Minseo came up to me "You’re my partner" She smiled, acting all innocent. I looked at her in disbelief, "Me and you, are you serious why would I go with you?" I hissed then walked off, in what seemed like less then a second she had hold of my arm, I turned towards her my eyes narrowed, "You’re being my partner or Amber will end up coming in with a broken arm or worse!" She hissed her words filled with venom. I stiffened as she laughed at my reaction; I took her hand off my arm and walked over to the line opposite her. Mr Wang passed me the ball then blew his whistle "Don't try and hit anyone!” He shouted. I passed the ball to Minseo, my eyes still narrowed; she was smiling her devil smile. Sometimes I wondered if she was a Devil, "You know I was quite impressed that you stood up to me back there, but if you ever do that again I will kill you!" She said with her head tilted to the side. She launched the ball at me, luckily I caught it in my hands, and I placed the ball underneath my arm.
"Try me!" I shouted not knowing what I just said; I swallowed before standing there with my hand on my hip. Her face turned into anger, she walked up to me and hissed "Better be careful what you say, don't want to end up like your parents!" I don't know what happened but I felt this feeling of power and adrenalin exploded from within me. "Say that again I dare you!" I hissed stepping into her personal space, people near started watching us, but I didn't care. "DEAD like your PARENTS!" She hissed, her eyes glistening. That’s when I had enough, all my anger exploded out. Suddenly all of the light bulbs exploded into thousands of pieces at the same time, half of the students eyes turned towards me. I looked at Minseo through narrowed eyes, her eyes shocked then turned into delight, my body felt sore, my legs turned to jelly, I crashed into the floor, the last thing I saw was Hoseok and Namjoon looking down at me.

Now think about if  Namjoon looking at J-hope then doing this