A Packs Normal Day

World Of Monsters and Magic

I woke up to the sound of music blasting through the walls, I closed my eyes tightly shut and tried to ignore the noise. ‘I'm Very Very Good... Very Good!’ I groaned and sat up. 'Jiho you are so dead!' I banged on the wall "Oi! Turn it down I’m trying to sleep it's a Saturday so shut up!" The music blasted even louder ‘What can I do for you HA?’ Growling I walked out of my room and banged on Jihos door "Do you want to die? Turn it down you Bastard!" I shouted banging on the door with more force. He turned off the music and shouted "Who do you think you’re talking to?"
"You Babo now turn it down before you get bite marks" I shouted back kicking his door. "WHAT? You little!" He growled storming out of his room stepping up in my face; I narrowed my eyes at him. Our shouting match had woken up the rest of the members who were asleep; Kyung came storming through growling "Jiho your music woke me up haven't you heard of manners!" 
"See, just course you don't sleep don't disturb other peoples" I hissed the lights beginning to flicker.
That’s funny your worse as each other you both have loud voices” Minhyuk rolled his eyes while laying on the couch. "Yeah like you’re to talk, your quietest voice is like a bomb going off no wonder how you got your name!" I harshly said Jiho let out a little laugh. "Who said you can laugh?" I turned back on him. His face twisted into anger "Ya I’m your Hyung show me some respect before I beat it into you!" Jihoon came yawing through, rubbing his eyes and croaked "What's the shouting for? It’s like 12 in the morning"
"This dickhead woke us up with....." I yawned because of him; he gave me a cheeky smile when he saw what I did. He sat down on the floor when Taeli interrupted "Actually you woke me up with your shouting to be correct, so it was not all of us" He smirked with his cynical voice. A thought run across my mind 'You want me to punch you?' 
"No need for your smart answers Hyung! Only because this dickhead woke me up with his ғυϲƙing music!" I screamed pointing towards Jiho shadows now appearing underneath me. 'Calm down Namjoon you’re powers are reacting you haven't got full control yet' I took a deep breath and the shadows disappeared before anyone could see. "I didn't hear anything"  Jihoon croaked still yawning half way through, Jaehyo voice appeared we all turned around as he rolled his eyes "That's because you sleep through everything"
"That's a bad thing?" Jihoon replied raising his eyebrows, even though the situation he still made me laugh, he had a point I wish I could sleep though everything like he does even know it can annoying sometimes. One time Kyung and Ukwon came storming through drunk, Kyung smashing things and Ukwon yelling his lungs off. Jihoon was able to sleep though it all even with Kyung smashing up the Kitchen which is right next to his and Taeli’s room. "Yeah dumbo, you brain dead or something" He mumblered walking away to his room. Jihoon frowned and shouted "What did you say?” Jaehyo stopped and whispered “did I say that out loud?" He was about to close the door when Jihoon growled "You don't want your GIRLFRIENDS finding out your dirty little secrets Playboy!" My eyes widened as the atmosphere changed. You see Jihoon before joining the pack and a little bit after was always bullied for not being the smartest kid, he had trouble learning things in school and that made him a target for bullies but one day he snapped and broke one of the boys wrist, also fracturing another boys ribs he would of done a lot worst if Jiho hadn't came along and took him home. "What the ғυϲƙ did you just say?" Jaehyo walked up to Jihoon.
   "What? Don’t you usually go round dating multiple girls at once or do you just sleep with them now" He hissed towering over Jaehyo. Then there was Jaehyo who was a bit of a playboy, but he didn't go out with a load of girls at once. He did have respect for girls and himself but what could be done when girls would just throw themselves at him without him asking. His body stiffened and pushed Jihoon into Ukwon it was like a domino effect as he then fell onto Minhyuk who had gotten off the couch and grabbed a can of coke. Minhyuk can fall into the floor and exploded covering him in coke; he looked up and narrowed his eyes at Ukwon. “Ukwon you are an absolute ɗιϲƙ! You are so dead I've had enough of you this week"
"It was an accident if Jaehyo hadn't pushed Jihoon none of this would have happened" He put his hand up in surrender. "Maybe if you weren't so weak this wouldn't have happened" He hissed picking up the can and throwing it into the bin. Ukwon raised his eyebrows and laughed "I'M WEAK; I could tear you in half with my horns. You can't hurt a fly"
"Wanna test that theory" He hissed pushing Ukwon, he narrowed his eyes and pushed him back, Minhyuk throw a punch but Ukwon dodged it easily. He laughed and tripped Minhyuk over, his body fall with a crash. ”I Told Ya!" Ukwon laughed. Minhyuk grabbed his legs and kicked his knee, Ukwon let out a scream of pain. "Thought I couldn't hurt anyone" He shouted standing up. "YOU BASTARD!" Ukwon huffed.
    Meanwhile I and Jiho had calmed down and mumblered "Sorry" to each other when we heard another crash and saw Jaehyo stumble into his door. "That’s it!" He shouted then charged at Jihoon. We looked at each other than at the situation, things were getting serious, and we looked over to the Kitchen noticing glasses had broken from where Ukwon had pushed Minhyuk into the table. Taeli was trying to break up the fight with Jaehyo and Jihoon when Jihoon swung round and punched him in the face by accident. He stopped and covered his mouth in horror "OMG Hyung, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Taeli looked up blood was dripping from his nose. "You little brat" He shouted, the look in Jihoon eyes were filled with fear. The ground started shaking, but thankfully Kyung hugged him from behind and pulled him into the bathroom. "Look Hyung, I know you want to punch him but we've got to sort out your nose" He said while dragging Taeli away, Jiho gave him a 'thanks' look as they went past. Next thing Minhyuk came crashing back, Jiho managed to dodge but I got hit instead. We both crashed into the floor, "Get off me Hyung!" I groaned trying to push him off my legs which had become trapped. He didn't move "I said GET OFF ME!" I shouted, he growled and jumped on my leg. I bite my lip to hold in the scream and mumblered to him "Look none of us got any sleep I get it but don't go hurting my legs for it now please get off me"
"Why should I? You woke me up!" He hissed. 'Great he's in one of his moods this is your entire fault Jiho!' I looked up to him for help but he had his own problems Jaehyo punched Jihoon in the stomach then was slammed into the ground by Jihoon. "Stop it you two, I don't want to freeze your asses" He shouted trying to separate the two. Just then I felt a jolt of pain came up my body “Owww what the ғυϲƙ?" I screamed as Minhyuk dodged one of Ukwon punches but hit me instead. I focused my mind and turned into a shadow, when I did Minhyuk head smacked the floor. "Namjoon!" He hissed looking at the floating dark area. I reappeared and scoffed "Well if you got off my leg, like I asked" Kyung and Taeli had reappeared when the nose bleed stopped, when Minhyuk swung his leg round and tripped me up. I grabbed on to Kyungs shirt and he came crashing down hitting his side on the couch edge. "NAMJOON YOU ABSOULATE JERK THAT HURTS!" He shouted holding his side. I was about to say sorry when Minhyuk jumped onto my back. "Get off me I’m not in the mood" I hissed flipping him over, when there was a faint sound in the distance. My train of thought was derailed as Kyung hit me round the head. I growled and kicked his back. Just then I heard Jiho shout "Hyung you shouldn't have done that!" Next thing I saw Yoongi pull Minhyuk and Ukwon apart pushing both of them into a wall. "What the hell are you doing?"

Yoongi point of view
I was on my way to Namjoon to apologize for leaving in such a rush without saying bye to everyone, when I got a text from Hoseok.

'To Yoongi
Hyung were all going my parent’s place, there having a barbecue you coming? Hyung and BAP are going to be there to.
From Hoseok'

I sighed and texted back.

'To Hoseok
Sorry bro can’t. Need to apologize to Namjoon and the rest for leaving so quickly yesterday. Maybe next time P.S Bring some meat for me home!
From Yoongi’

Normally I would have jumped at the chance for free meat especially Hoseok mums cooking but I had to say sorry. I crossed the busy road and began thinking how to explain myself 'What should I say, I can't tell them the truth then they will know about Hyo-yeon but I hate lying to Minhyuk and Namjoon. I’ll just tell them some of the truth there was an emergency with BTS and I needed to go quickly sorry to worry you. You’re a liar always has been, just need to be good enough for them not to find out Right. So again I say....'  My thoughts were disturbed by the ring tone of my phone ‘we are bulletproof ha ha’ I went to grab my phone but it got stuck in my pocket. I managed to finally untrap my phone when a replay from Hoseok appeared.

'To Yoongi
I just had a great idea, he can come to I'm sure my Umma won't mind, we can easily sort out Jin Hyung. I'm with Taehyung Hyung now he loves the idea, Where are you?
From Hoseok and (Taehyung)'

I laughed as he always had a solution for everything; I stopped and ordered an Americano. I juggled it in one hand when I texted back

'To Hoseok
I'm outside Seven Seasons music shop in Hongdae and yeah he would totally want to come.
From Yoongi’

I put my phone back in my pocket when a person jumped on my back. Imminently out of instincts I flipped the person over, he twisted in the air and landed on his feet. "Nice try you haven’t got anything on me Hyung keep working on it" Taehyung smirked; I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm. "Don't scare me like that!" I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned around and Hoseok was standing there laughing.  "You were scared Hyung, it was quite a scene to watch" he laughed and looped his arm through mine. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes and we began walking. "So do you think Namjoon will be able to come?" he squealed obviously excited by his idea, I could feel Taehyung was also excited. I coughed and stopped "You were serious! What about the others? Namjoon and Jin HATE each other and I could feel Jimin not so warmed up to him either, and your parent’s do you think there ok with him being a Vampire? What about Junhong? He’ll get killed if there not!" My eyes widened as I thought of crazy ways how his family would react. "Calm down, he already asked them and it turns out they know him because of Jiho Hyung they would love to have him there" Taehyung laughed then patted me on the arms. 'Would Namjoon accept though?' I thought on the way walking to his. We talked about things, Taehyung nearly once getting hit by a car. He stopped and gasped in amazement "This is where he lives, so does BLOCK B!" I rolled my eyes and dragged him through the doors. We went up 4 levels of steps "Why does the evaluator have to be broken?" Hoseok moaned holding into the railing. "I wish it didn't either but look" I climbed on to the railing and slid down "I'm flying" I yelled putting my arms out. They started laughing and we walked up to their apartment. We were about to knock when we heard shouting and banging from the other side, we looked at each other "Maybe there busy" Taehyung said confused. I decided to knock no answer; I knocked again this time with more force. No answer then I heard a Crash and a shout which sounded like Namjoons, Hoseok rolled his eyes and kicked the door, I looked at him and whispered "Why did you do that for?" he shrugged just when Taeli opened the door tissue up one side of his nose. We heard another shout this time it was Kyungs "NAMJOON YOU JERK THAT ING HURTS!" Taeli turned around and grabbed us all inside and shut the door, Inside the dorm was madness things were smashed, Jiho was trying to break up Jaehyo and Jihoon but then got hit in the face. My eyes widened as I saw Minhyuk jump into Namjoon back. Taeli ran over to Jiho and grabbed his arm, Jiho throw a powerful punch and hit him in the chest, he squeezed his eyes shut then shouted "Guys, help me break this up or I won't have any body left!" We quickly nodded and rushed into action, I immediately ran over to Ukwon and Minhyuk, Ukwon punched Minhyuk in the face, I turned into sand and squeezed myself in between them. I growled as one of them hit me in the cheek, I closed my eyes then pushed them apart forcing them crashing into a wall. They looked at me wide eyes then angry "What the hell are you doing" I asked still standing in the middle. “Yoongi” Minhyuk growled meanwhile Taehyung had just helped Namjoon up but Kyung lunged for him. Taehyung stood still then twisted his body at the last minute putting his self in Namjoon place. Taehyung then dodged an coming kick like it was nothing and twisted Kyung arm, and trapped his legs. He landed above him and pined him down "Calm down Hyung, I'm being serious!" he said in a serious tone, his eyes went from anger to shock as he just realized what he just did,  "How... How tell me?" Kyung stuttered, he just smiled and helped him up. Namjoon on the other hand was just standing there mouth open like a statue, I heard him laugh then shake his hand in front of Namjoon face, he didn't respond. . I turned around and Hoseok had managed to create a rock wall in between Jaehyo and Jihoon as Taeli restrained Jiho from behind. Jaehyo eyes were still filled with fury as he charged at the wall. "I wouldn't do that..." Hoseok sighed as he fall from the impact "If I was you" he carried on putting his hand on his head. I walked over to Minhyuk and placed an ice bag on his cheek, "What was all this about, I come over to say sorry then I walk in on this" He just rolled his eyes and groaned as the coldness hit his face. We made everyone sit down on the couch separating Jaehyo and Jihoon who were still sending death glares to each other, I looked down the line everyone at least had an cut or bruises somewhere on their body. The one with most bruises was Minhyuk 'that’s what you get fighting with Ukwon did you want to die?'
   We heard a cough then Jiho looked up rubbing his wrist, "What are you doing here anyway? Not being rude or anything" He asked confused, I smiled and replied "I came to apologize for having to leave so quickly yesterday, when I bumped into these two and they tagged along. We have something to ask...." Jiho nodded his head, and then grabbed a cold can from the fridge placing it on his forehead. I got interrupted by Kyung shouting "Wait I have a question, How the ғυϲƙ did you dodge my attack, you moved at the last second then was able to dodge the kick straight after. Explain to me!" He got up from the couch shaking Taehyung shoulders; his eyes were filled with fright as Kyung got to close for his liking. Namjoon chipped in "I wanna know that to and how did you push Ukwon of all people Ukwon Hyung into a wall?" He looked at all of us, his face showing no facial expression. We sat on the floor, we looked at each other and I decided to go first. I took a deep breath and explained that lately our powers have been growing stronger all of ours, when Namjoon whispered "I thought only you and Hoseok had powers" I shook my head and pointed towards Taehyung. Whose eyes were filled with happiness as he got to tell them about his. "Well, I can predict people’s next attacks or movements by their body language and thoughts. I can profile people thoughts and motives as well. That’s why I could dodge Hyungs attack that quickly because I could see Hyungs next movement it's like being able to read peoples thoughts and muscle movements." he explained smiling; all of them looked at him in confusion except Taeli who smiled at his talent. He sighed "He can profile people and use it to his advantage dumb asses" They all made an 'O' sound and smiled. "What about the others?" Ukwon asked Taehyung carried on "There's Jin Hyung who has super strength like nearly as much as you Hyung" Ukwon nodded and leaned in closer "Then there's Kookie who has the same power as Jihoon Hyung"
"No wonder I felt something familiar about his levels" Jihoon smiled after drinking some of his water, Jiho hitting his arm for his attempt of a joke.
"Jimin has the best senses out of us; he can only select some of his Wolf senses to enhance slightly without fully turning into a wolf. You never guess what Hyo-yeon....." I hit him in the back to shut him up, he pouted but stopped talking.
Namjoon looked at us and asked "Hyo-yeon a what?" Me and Hoseok quickly looked at each other, he shouted "One of my best friends stupid" He narrowed his eyes and mumblered something thankfully Taeli interrupted. "You guys sound like a power pack when Namjoon joins you, you’ll even suppress us" he said like it was a fact. Namjoon narrowed his eyes and growled "Who said I’m joining there pack there Babos!" 
'Did you just call me a Babo, you little...' I stared at Namjoon; he just tilted his head and said "WHAT?" I was about to argue back when Hoseok tapped me on the shoulder. "It’s from Jin Hyung, there waiting outside the forest for us, we need to leave. Quickly ask Namjoon if he wants to come" he whispered, I saw him text back.

'To Jin
Yeah were coming now and Namjoon might be coming with us. See ya in a few.
From Hoseok'

I cleared my throat and stood up, 'How should I ask this?' Trying to remember what I practiced but I couldn't. "Ummm Namjoon we have something to ask, Hoseok and his family are having a barbecue and we want you to come umm… BTS, BAP is going to be there and......" I asked rubbing the back of my neck still trying to remember the next part. "NO!" He bluntly said walking towards his room. Jiho gave me 'I'm sorry' look. "Why not? Hoseok already asked his parents and there cool with it so's Junhong Hyung. Look you don't have to talk to Jin or Jimin but Taehyung and the others really wanting you there" I walked after him but he slammed the door. I growled and kicked his door. "JUST COME STOP BEING AN LITTLE !" I shouted the last bit hopefully trying to get his attention. Just then Hoseok got a text from Jin, his face went into a frown but he pretended to smile “Hyungs are ok with it" Jiho got up from the couch and knocked on the door "Namjoon it will be good for you, there your friends just try it" He said in a pleading tone. "Yoongi Hyung my only friend there I'm not going screw you!" He shouted turning up his music, the other all crowding round his door. "Stop being pathetic" Kyung hissed pushing Jiho out of the way to bang on his door. "Shut up you Bastard, you only know being pathetic" He shouted back, Kyung was about to charge though the door when Jiho pushed him out of the way and opened up the door. “WHAT THE HELL!" Kyung shouted. I heard Taehyung whimper "I thought I was his friend" Jaehyo placed his arm around her shoulder and shouted "Look what you done Namjoon, you made Taehyung upset if she cries I’m going to kill you!" We heard shouting coming from the room which sounded like Namjoon then it went quiet. We all stepped back; Ukwon whispered "He didn't kill him did he?" I rolled my eyes as Namjoon and Jiho stepped out. Namjoon walked up to Taehyung and pulled him into an hug, "Sorry I didn't call you my friend, you Yoongi Hyung and Jungkook are the ones I can stand in your group Friends?" he squeezed him back "Of course silly, you were my friend anyway" he smiled, I could see happiness appear on Namjoon face for a brief second. Hoseok shouted hurt "What about me were friends?" He pulled away from Taehyung and rolled his eyes "Sometimes, you’re just annoying most of the time" Hoseok smirked and asked "Still upset that I beat you in P.E yesterday?"
"No you didn't it wasn't fair I couldn't throw the ball when you know what happened!" He whispered the last part but it was no use they could hear everything. "What happened?" Jiho asked in a serious tone. "Nothing, we gotta go the others are waiting I don't want to piss of Jin anymore than he already is" I waved goodbye as I pushed the others out of the dorm, "Who cares about him?" I heard Namjoon mumble; Taehyung hit him on the arm and sent him a glare. He just rolled his eyes and carried on arguing with Hoseok. 'This feels great, Namjoon just join man I can tell you like it’ on the way to the forest.
    On the way there Hoseok moaned that his leg still hadn't recovered probably and was hurting. Namjoon stopped and asked "What happened with your leg?" A bit of worry in his voice, I looked at Hoseok and he replied "Umm nothing I’m fine I’ll walk it’s only a bruise" Namjoon didn't look too convinced and grabbed his leg and pulled his jeans up, there was a massive black bruise and the cut still hadn't closed eternally yet. He looked up and asked "How did you get that?" Just then some kids on a scooter came riding past and kicked him in his knee catching the bruised bone. "Argghh you little…" he cursed holding onto the nearby lamp post. “Are you ok?" Taehyung asked running up to Hoseok. "What does it look like?" he harshly said biting down on her lip to not scream out in pain, Namjoon turned around and crouched down. "Get on my back" He said. My eyes widened in surprise Namjoon never said anything like that before. "NO I'M FINE" Hoseok hissed limping his way forward, Namjoon rolled his eyes and picked him up. "Put me down! Help I’m being Kidnapped" he screamed punching Namjoon in the back, Namjoon ignored him and hissed "Forget about your stupid wolf pride and get on my back properly" he growled and jumped on his back. We arrived outside the forest 20 minutes later; I saw Jungkook wave at us while Jimin was lying down on the grass and Jin was pacing around. “You came" Jungkook ran up to us, nearly knocking me over. Jimin got up and walked over "So you decided to come then?" He smirked; Namjoon knelt down to let Hoseok off his back. "Yeah, not for you only because Jiho Hyung said I should" He replied getting up, brushing off the mud from his jeans. Jimin nodded and smiled "Cool, glad you could come. Missed you and Jin Hyung fighting all the time"
"Jimin I swear…!" I growled, he laughed and put his hands up in surrender “I was joking! Heads up Jin Hyung is pissed because you took forever so might wanna...." He whispered patting Namjoon on the arm. “Yoongi, we’ve been standing here for 10 minutes where the ғυϲƙ were you?" He shouted storming up to us but stopped and glared when he saw Namjoon "What is he doing here?" "I invited him, I sent you those texts remember" Hoseok said looking up from his phone, “I can show you….” He went to give the phone to Jin when he got sent a death glare. "Yeah didn't you see my replay" He hissed, still staring at Namjoon. Namjoon stepped up and hissed "If you got a problem tell me about it and not your members!"
"My barbecue my rules he's coming and if any of you fight with each other. I'm having Yongguk Hyung beat up both of your asses got it!" Hoseok shouted standing up. Jin shivered as he heard Yongguk name, that was one werewolf he was scared of. We stepped into the forest and I felt the stress lifted from my body and my mind relaxed. "How’s Junhong doing?" I asked Hoseok while the rest were running round in the forest even Namjoon who was having a race with Jimin to see who was faster. "Get set GO!" I heard Jungkook shout then a rustle in the leaves and they were gone. We laughed and decided climb up a tree, "Nature beautiful isn't it” Hoseok smiled touching the tree's bark, "Yeah" I replied swinging my legs. We heard a rustle and saw Namjoon appear a little bit faster than Jimin. "Namjoon Hyung is the winner!” Jungkook rose up Namjoons arm, "No fair, I tripped on a log" Jimin complained,
"That's your own fault" Namjoon said between pants, Jimin growled then admitted defeat. when we heard a howl in the distance. I snapped out of my daze and jumped down from the tree, Hoseok howled in response. "Guys, it's starting we better start getting a move on!" he called we all transformed. There was another howl from the distance "Were coming!" Hoseok howled in response. We ran our way through the forest passing the tall trees, jumping over any falling logs and staying out of human site.

 

BAP came and said hi

Look at the lovely families if only they would collab on an track or even better an album

Zelo and J-Hope (mask brothers)

Rap Monster and Zico (leader siblings)

B-bomb and Suga (Street siblings)