The Organisation

World Of Monsters and Magic

I woke up in the living room on my own; through my blurred vision I noticed something on the table. 'What’s that?' My bones clicking as I walked over, there a memo. I sat down and read the note.

'Don’t worry we didn't ditch during the night, nothing invaded I promise. Meeting up with BTS and going to family's barbecue. If you need us call we'll be straight there, keep safe!
From your buddies Hoseok and Jin'

It took me 5 minutes to figure out what it said; I laughed when I read the last sentence. I imagined Jin cringing while Hoseok laughed at his expression. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, it was still a mess from yesterday's rush. After cleaning myself up and the bathroom, I came out exhausted. "Why do I make such a mess, can't I be a tidy person" I shouted towards the ceiling, I collapsed into the couch trying to find the remote. I looked over towards the table and it was sitting there like it was laughing at me. I narrowed my eyes and muttered a lavation spell. It lifted up and fall into my lap, I realised what I just did and rolled my head backwards groaning. "Why couldn't I think of this 10 minutes ago?" I checked the T.V nothing was on; I turned it back off and went to cook myself some breakfast. Humming as I walked into the kitchen the coldness of the floor made me stop. I jumped back and slipped into my slippers. "That's better" I continued humming as I opened the fridge but stopped when I found it was empty, my eyes widened as there was nothing in sight. A picture popped into my head of Hoseok stuffing his face while we were asleep. "Next time I see you, you’re so dead" I hissed as I slammed the fridge door closed, at that time a rumble escaped from my belly 'Better go and waste my money on new food because of that pig' I hissed to myself as I grabbed my little bag and keys. Thankfully it was a nice day, the sun was out and there was a nice breeze, I couldn't help but smile as I walked to the nearby shops. I heard two shouts from across the road. "Hyo-yeon over here!" One of the voice shouted, I ducked my head down as I realized it was Sulli. "I know you can hear us Babo, Come over here or will chase you!" The other voice shouted I started walking faster dodging people along the way. When Amber popped up in front of me, I managed to quickly stop myself or I would have knocked her down to the floor. "Look I’ve got somewhere I need to be" I whispered trying to step around her, I took a step right, so did she. She sighed and raised her eyebrows. "Wow, the only other people you talk too apart from the boys and you’re trying to avoid them. That hurts" She said while holding her chest.
    Just then Sulli ran up with her pigtails swinging in the wind, she pouted "Why did you ignore us?" I like Sulli and the rest of the F(X) girls we call them but she can be a little bit too positive sometimes. "Sorry, I need to quickly rush to the store to buy food because Hoseok ate it all and I need to finish my art project" I gave her a hug and she smiled again. "You don't look to good what happened?" Amber gave me an concerned look, 'Yeah like I can tell you that I just got attacked by vampires yesterday, BTS turn out to be werewolves and I’m a witch who has people crashing into my door and trying to kill me every second' I thought to myself staring into nothing, Sulli turned me around and whispered 100 miles an hour. "You found out your witch, that has a deadly organization after you and your friends because you all have powerful gifts and theirs a new world filled with witches, demons, vampires and werewolves" I stood their in shock, I tried to speak but nothing came out.
"What... What? Are you on about? Did you take something" I stuttered trying to lie checking her eyes to make it look more realistic, she laughed and guided me towards a nearby bench. 'How did she know, unless she’s a....' My eyes widened at the thought, Amber smiled at me realizing the situation. She patted me on the arm and explained "Sulli knows because she can go into the past even yesterday, or sometimes into the future by touch or aura levels. Her powers have been slowly improving." My eyes widened even more "You can control time, that mean you’re a witch" I whispered standing up, she smiled and squealed "I know and Amber can control the weather, isn't that amazing!"
”Youre not ing around with me” I asked looking at her with suspicion, Amber bit her tongue as she usually makes a comment. “If we were messing around with you, do you think I would chose something like this?” She said after a while, "Does that mean the rest of F(X) is witches to?" I asked still not 100% sure, “Stop looking at me like this, this is me!” She said standing up. “Hyo-yeon enough about us, what does Sulli mean by you getting attacked by some organization?" I sighed and pulled her back down after rubbing my neck where the monsters hands clasped, I shivered at the thought of his face being that close. "Umm it was nothing, just some rogue vampires but BTS saved me so no big deal"
”Vampires YA, so now you believe me” She scoffed, I rolled my eyes but she grabbed my hand "Hyo-yeon I’m serious, they could be dangerous. You could be seriously hurt and if their the same organization from back then you’re in trouble, not just you but BTS and even most of shadows creatures" She said her tone taking an serious turn. I looked at her confused then asked "What do you mean all of the shadows will be in danger by some rogue vampires?"
"There dangerous ok, never go anywhere alone and if you need help just call and what happened yesterday?" She asked, I looked down at the ground and carried on "When I found out I was a witch, yesterday a werewolf broke through my balcony door and tried to kill me, his name was Tao I think" Her face turned into a scowl, I squeezed her hand and continued "But Jin Oppa and Hoseok were there, they saved me, I managed to make him forget who we were. Don't worry I was safe and so were they. Thanks for caring about my safety Amber it means a lot" I hugged her; she smiled and hugged me tightly.
    Just then a felt something hit me which made me feel sick and horrible inside, I closed my eyes and a shout which sounded like Junhong echoed through my mind. "Hyo-yeon this is Junhong we need your help!" Then I heard a scream of pain shatter through me. 'BTS and BAP there in trouble, I can feel it but where?' I got up from the bench and began running towards the forest near the edge of town, I had no idea where they were but I felt a force pulling me towards the forest. "Hyo-yeon what's wrong?" I heard Sulli shout; I ignored them and carried on. 'If anyone touches them, they are going to die' I hissed. I stopped outside the forest as I felt the force fade, I looked around but there was no one in site. "What the hell?" I whispered. I looked around again but nothing was there. 'I swear it was pulling me here?' I questioned, when my mothers voice appeared "Trust your heart, you are connected remember concentrate and try to find their presence" I inhaled and closed my eyes, they snapped back open when I saw the image of a gorilla standing over Yoongi. I heard a roar coming from inside the forest, I ran inside concentrating on Jungkook connection, I saw ahead of me Namjoon dodge one of the Gorilla punches but then get hit in to an tree, the Gorilla raised up his fist and was about to crush Yoongi when I created an wall of fire in between the two. I saw his confused face and look over to where I was, on the other side Jin slammed one of the boys to the ground but then was knocked to the floor. I turned around to see Jungkook on the floor with two boys surrounding him, suddenly a stranger stood in front of him and growled. I thought I saw the others stop and plead him to move. I heard a faint "NO! You can't hurt him" Then the multicolored boy respond "We have to take him otherwise were dead from Minseo and the boss, look I’m sorry" Then he punched him out of the way. 'Did he just say Minseo, how is she caught up in this' I thought, my eyes widened and I quickly remembered a spell I read. I flung the wide eyed boy away from Jin and in to the two other boys who trying to pick up Jungkook. It only managed to knock them to the ground but that was enough time for Yongguk to pick Jungkook up and place him into his back. The Gorillas attention turned towards me and he tilted his head to the side, he frowned and I saw him mutter something like "Sorry" then he charged at me. "Ғυϲƙ now they know I’m here" I cursed as I shot a pulse of heat at the oncoming Gorilla; he stopped and put his hands up to his face as the heat hit him. I looked in horror at what I did, He roared hitting his chest then charged at me again but was stopped as Hoseok in his wolf form stood in his way and turned into a piece of rock. The Gorilla tripped and slammed into the ground, I looked at Hoseok he was all cut up and some of his blackish fur was stained with blood. I ran past the Gorilla quickly checking if he was ok "I'm sorry but you were hurting my friends!" I whispered, I turned around as I felt a hand clasp into my arm, , it was an vampire with pink hair his eyes glistening, for a second I thought I saw sadness and scariness but was gone as I tried to step back. “Come on, don’t be scared” he smiled. The flashback of that night came running back I froze as I looked into his sliver eyes, my body started to relax and a smile crept on to my face. I took a step forward but was stopped by Jongup when the pink haired boy was knocked down by Youngjae a snarl formed on his lips.
   "Pick on someone your own size" he hissed as he walked over to me, he snapped his fingers then I blinked and all of the feelings disappeared. "Oppa what just happened? I remember seeing him then I felt this feeling to do.... whatever heeee wanted" I stuttered while Jongup let go of me, suddenly he pushed me to the side as we dodged the on coming Rhino. “What’s with the animals?” I huffed after getting my breath back, Jongup transformed then jumped into the Rhino's back, the rhino tried to shake him off but he twisted his body and bit into the Rhino's neck then swapped at his eye blinding the Rhino's vision. The Rhino huffed and flung him into a nearby tree; he slammed against the bark but got straight back up. "Oppa!" I screamed. Next thing Jimin appeared with a smile on his face, the Rhino charged at him but he moved out of the way then hit the Rhino in his chest. I could hear bones snap under Jimin punch the Rhino stopped and changed back. He was a tall, good looking boy, who had dark brown hair. "I knew he was going to do that" Taehyung came running towards me, laughing at his own joke. "That’s why I told Jimin to stand where he was going to be left open" 
"Kai!" A boy shouted rushing towards the crumpled boy, Youngjae, Jongup and Jimin formed a circle around me and Taehyung "Hey you need protection to" I whispered trying to break free of the wolf made cage. "Let me out, I can help!" Taehyung shouted pushing against Jongups grip "Stay behind, there after BTS and now Hyo-yeon here you’re their target to! Stay close and don't try to be a hero and get killed" Youngjae hissed while at the same time giving us an order. Taehyung screamed pointing towards Jimin, managing to get half his body out of the circle "But he's in BTS"  
"No offence he's stronger than you now shut up and listen!" Youngjae shouted, kicking his legs to make him collapse, he growled but listened to what he said, when we looked at the boy we saw he was crying. "You killed him! I'm going to kill you!" He shouted his body twisting from his anger, when a sudden fog appeared making us all choke. 
"No we didn't, we don't go down to your level!" Jimin shouted stepping forward, I muttered a spell and cleared the fog away, all of the attackers had disappeared and all that was left was the hurt, bloody, damaged members of BTS and BAP. I ran towards Yoongi who was now lying on the ground with Himchan heavily bleeding in front of him, he changed back and tore a piece of his top. He wrapped it round Yoongi’s leg and arm; I could see Yoongi was still breathing but barely. “Oppa" I whispered, crouching beside him I looked towards Himchan he had a bite mark on his shoulder and was heavily bleeding from his head. I looked around me Taehyung was carrying Jin on one of his shoulders while Youngjae was carrying Jongup on his shoulder, Jongup looked far worse than Jin. "Hoseok show me the way to your parents house, we need to get you lot cleaned up and I have some potions that will do the trick" I shouted standing up, helping Himchan up. "What about you?" Junhong asked checking me for any wounds; I clenched my teeth as he touched a sore bruise on my arm. "Don't worry about me and I need to ask you guys some questions" I replied brushing his hand away, he looked at me with a worried expression but I walked over to Hoseok and saw he had an ice burn on his leg. He smiled at me and tried to get up; I shook my head and sat him back down. "You’re injured, don't move not until I do this" I ordered, he sighed and stayed still. I put my hand over the burn, he howled in pain. "This won't take long" I said concentrating on burning the ice, in 3 seconds the ice melted from the heat. "Sorry" I mumblered helping him up. "No need to say sorry, thanks for that it feels a whole lot better" he smiled giving me a hug, him touching a cut on my head in the process, I whined and he let go. "My turn sorry" he said laughing while wiping away the dried blood on my head. “When did you learn all this?” He gestured to his leg, “it’s called studying and some mix of natural talent” I smiled as we hopped along. Junhong barged through the door shouting "Umma, Come down quick it's an emergency!"
"I'M COMING!" she shouted running down the stairs but stopped as she saw the state of her kids, her eyes widened seeing the cuts of Hoseok. "OMG what happened?" she panicked running up to Hoseok checking him injuries, he screamed in pain as she touched his right leg. She took a step back and angrily asked "WHO DID THIS TO YOU, ALL OF YOU? If I found out who hurt my Babies they will not live to see another day!" looking round the others and myself. I stepped up and pleaded "I don't know yet but please can I use your kitchen, I have some potions which will help these injuries but quickly. I think Yoongi Oppa might be on the brink of death" I whispered the last part holding back tears; she showed me the kitchen and offered to help.
    I nodded and told her the ingredients needed, she had most of them but somewhere missing "Their in the forest I’ll go get them" she offered walking towards the back door, "I'll help" Jimin offered coming through the door, she shook her head and stated "No, You’re injured Jimin go have some rest"
"Not trying to be rude but you can't get them all by yourself and my injuries are not so bad as the others I'm going and you can't stop me!" He said walking towards her she sighed then nodded. They exited through the back door as I finished one pot of the healing potion; I took a smell then added a bit more herbs. I stirred then smelled again 'Lets help they all don’t smell this bad' I grabbed the pot and poured it into glasses. I walked though the door the potions in one hand then an wet cloth in the other, I walked over Namjoon who had the second worst injuries in the group, I nodded towards Jin and he grabbed the cloth and walked over to Daehyun. Daehyun growled as the cold water mixed in with a special cleansing potion seeped into his cuts, he tried to yank the cloth out of Jins hands. "Stop, I’m trying to clean your wounds" He said pulling the cloth out of Daehyun reach. "It strings! Hyo-yeon what did you put in that water?" He questioned pushing the water away; Jin growled and threw the cloth on the floor. "Forget it, you can wash yourself you ungrateful baby!"
"What did you say punk, Show some respect I’m not a baby!" He shouted knocking the water over, "Oppa I spent forever doing that!" I shouted when passing the drink to Jongup who sat beside Namjoon. "Well it stinks and hurts; did you put poison in it or something?" He shouted while pushing Jin, he pushed him back right into Junhong who was bandaging Hoseok leg. "Ow that hurt's Hyung you caught my cut" Hoseok whined hitting the couch in frusation and pain. "Jin watch it, you made me just hurt Hoseok!" He shouted pushing Daehyun off his lap, he landed with a thud! Yongguk sighed and got up, he grabbed Jin and Daehyun bashing their heads together, both of their faces twisted into pain. "Cut it out, Hyo-yeon made it for you to help you heal faster you " He turned towards Daehyun before carrying on “Jin was only trying to help, and he was right you were being ungrateful and a baby! Apologize to both of them" He hissed in a serious and dangerous tone, Daehyun growled and walked up to me "I'm sorry, I’ll help you make a new batch" I nodded then turned towards Namjoon, he had a massive smile on his face. "What's got you so happy?" I asked passing him a glass, his face made a funny expression. "Can't you make this smell nicer?" He asked keeping the glass away from his nose, I rolled my eyes and pushed it in to his face "Maybe next time now drink, I know your a vampire but you could need the help you can get" I replied my eyebrows raised, he mumblered something then gulped down the drink. "Maybe taster to" He said drinking some water after to wash out the taste.  "I'll look into it and answer my question" I laughed taking the glass back, he shrugged and said "Reminds me when I’m with BLOCK B and thanks for trying" I smiled, then heard Hoseok mum shout from the kitchen "Were back, Hyo-yeon where are you?" 
"I mean it Hyo-yeon" He said holding my hand, I blushed and stood up.
"I'm coming and Daehyun Oppa you can help me out with this instead" I shouted walking through the kitchen door trying to calm myself down, he soon followed behind. I walked up to Jimin and grabbed the ingredients “Are you blushing?”
”What???? Thanks now please go rest!” I said turning away and walking towards the stove. He nodded then returned to the living room, "Anything I could do?" she asked, I shook my head and replied "No thanks, you've done enough, now go rest Oppa helping me out"
"She's right, Hoseok and Junhong have been fed the potion" he smiled, she grabbed my arm and whispered "Thank you for being there for my son, you’re a good friend and I want both of you to stay safe protect each other"
"I will don't worry" I gave her a hug and returned to the boiling pot. I grabbed one of the ingredients and chucked them into the pot, "Can you cut that spice for me in half please?" I asked while stirring the pot, he laughed and started chopping the spice. "What?" I asked confused, "You look like such a stereotypical witch right now" I laughed and made a creepy face. He handed me the spices and put the knife in the sink, I poured them in then stirred again. "I have a question" I said adding another potion to the mix, "Go ahead" He said sitting down. I took a deep breath and sat against the wall, “Do you know of a thing called The Organization?" His body stiffened, “Yes you think they could have been what attacked us now?" He whispered I shrugged “Not to sure, yesterday one of them broke into my house but Hoseok and Jin Oppa saved me and now this. Might be the same people or not but Amber warned me about them today, she said BTS and me are in trouble also Sulli said something about it to" I explained, closing my eyes. Daehyun sat in front of me and titled his head "You ran into Sulli, how is she?” He said beginning to go red, “Oppa you’re blushing and she’s fine” I smiled, knowing he has a weak spot for her. “Do you remember anything about them?" He asked. I closed my eyes then remember the face I saw back in Tao's memories. "A bit, when I deleted Tao's memories...”
"Tao?" he asked,
"The intruder, anyway I saw a memory of a man I recognized him from somewhere but I can't remember where and why” sighed as I tried to remember but I couldn't, we turned off the boiler and I poured the potion. We entered the living room and heard Jungkook groans "My shoulder kills but who were those guys? I remember one of their voices from when I was a baby then I remember the orphanage I grew up at but I can't see their face"
"How does that have a connection?" Namjoon asked, he shrugged and sat back down. "Saying that how did the intruder know about my village it was pretty secret only a select few knew where it was and I only told you guys what happened?" Jin asked, everyone put there hand up in surrender and shook there head. "Not saying it's you guys"
Their attention turned towards us, Junhong stood up and asked "Do you remember anything? How did they find where we were? Only peoples our family trusts knows about our whereabouts"
"No and not a clue. Now let me give this to Oppa" I said cutting him off. "Hope it doesn't taste the same as the other one for his life of taste buds and his safety" Jin whispered to Hoseok which set them off laughing. "Shut up, you feel better so shut it" I hissed crouching beside Yoongi, I opened his mouth and poured the potion down his throat, he coughed then opened his eyes. "Hoseok Namjoon" He croaked, they both bolted up to stand next to Yoongi. "Were here Hyung, your going to be ok" Hoseok smiled, tears forming in his eyes, he smiled, "Did we win?" Yoongi asked Namjoon nodded. Yoongi smiled and fist pumped Namjoon. Taehyung took my hand and sat me down "Now your turn, you still got your wounds open and some dry blood here and there" he laughed, I protested but he stayed firm.
"Fine" I sighed
"Great now Daehyun grab that water you made a new batch on" Yongguk ordered, he nodded and ran towards the kitchen  "Youngjae come and hold the door open" He shouted.
    Just then a thought popped into my head “Why don't I call the F(X) girls to try to restore or look back in our memories” I shouted jumping up from the couch, scaring Taehyung as he wiped off the last bit of blood; they all looked at me with confusion. "What can they do? I know Sulli can look into the past but can she do all of us before draining out and I can't let anyone else know where my parents live. Hyo-yeon maybe we should..." Junhong said trying to throw me off my idea, I put my hand on my hips "We don't have to tell them where you live or whatever, we could meet in the forest but at the entrance and Sulli's more powerful than you think" I said, Jungkook stood up and squealed "Luna Noona can create an protection wall with her magic, she has a high concentration range needed for the spells" I smiled and shouted "It's settled then"
"Hyo-yeon maybe.." He tried again but I was already calling Amber, it rang 3 times before she picked up. "Yo what's up? You’re not in trouble?" She asked concerned, I looked on the ground and answered "We were but I need your help, bring the other girls to meet at the entrance to the forest" 
She shouted "What do you mean by were!" I had to hold the phone away from my ears for them not to pop, Jongup cringed as he was the nearest one to me, and I muttered “Sorry" then pleaded "Please Amber, it will mean a lot to me and BTS to pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee…." She sighed and muttered "Fine will be there in 10, if you’re hurt you better tell me why!" I promised and hanged up the phone. "I didn't know you were so close, with the F(X)'s girls" Hoseok said, I rolled my eyes and teased "Jealous are we?" he scoffed and replied back "No, just happy you’re making new friends"
"Don't worry you'll always be my best friend" I said giving him a hug, he smiled while Jimin pretended to be sick, I gave him a glare he just laughed but then fell of his chair. We all started laughing "Shut up guys, it's not funny!" He shouted.
       "How did they manage to beat you? There at 12 of you" I roared, "There were 9 of us, Tao still halfway through the recover spell, your here and Xuimen Hyung I have no idea where" Chen pointed out, Baekhyun laughing behind him. "Is that funny Baekhyun? That you got beat by a pack of weak werewolves and a witch that if we don't catch soon were dead!" I shouted causing them to shrink back, Sehun muttered "There not as weak as you think, that's why the organisation hunted them down in the first place! Why are we still here? I don't care if I die I just wanna leave!" Anger rose up as he thought that his life meant nothing. "What did you just say?" I hissed stepping towards him, he looked up and sighed "I said their not as weak as you think, that's why the organization started hunting them down. There was BAP with them and their target for The Organization, Where the hell were you for the attack anyway and Xuimen Hyung?" he hissed the last part, I narrowed my eyes and the walls began to crack. "Watch who you’re talking to, I was here looking after Tao for your information and who cares if BAP were there. Still should of been able to bring back Hyo-yeon" Suho grabbed me from the arm and pulled me into a corner, I gave him a glare but he rolled his eyes. "Don't look at me like that! I know you’re stressed because if we don't bring her and BTS back or killed we will end up just like them. I know you care for us and so do the others but you need to show it more, Hyung can't we try and get away from here be free from The Organization, this death trap! I know it can be dangerous but we can try right?" He whispered to me, "We have to keep going, only until I can find away to break the binding spell" I sighed and walked over to the group, I turned to Sehun and said "I'm sorry, it's just I don't want you to get hurt by the boss, you mean something to me, to all of us and I’m trying to break out of this but I need more time. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask and Xuimen was spying on Hyo-yeon to see how much power she has and if she can master it"
"What's the point of that?" Beakhyun asked I sat down on the piece of stone and looked around the warehouse; it was freaky and Gothic with one window in site. It was like a death trap a cage made to keep us inside. "So if I can't do this, she can break it for us" I sighed and leaned against the wall. "I hate having to hurt my brothers friend for that stupid and that freak, I saved her for a reason but now" Lay sighed kicking the floor, I knew he hated having to fight with Jungkook, once The Organisation found out about their powers they tried to kill them both but he saved him and ended up getting caught inside, it teared him up inside having to see him getting hurt. "I just remembered something, you punched me out there!" He hissed towards Sehun who was talking with Kai. I sighed and asked "Why did you hit him? You know we protect each other"
"He was stopping us from getting Jungkook, that give Hyo-yeon enough time to fling KyungSoo Hyung into us and an wolf to pull him away. We have to or that crazy man will kill us" He sighed leaning on the wall; KyungSoo rubbed his shoulder from the painful experience. "You do know she's not as bad as what Minseo said she was, after she shot her magic at me her face was full of horror of herself, I could see it in her eyes and she said sorry after that earth wolf tripped me up" Chanyeol informed me, "He tripped you?" I hissed forgetting we attacked them. Suho sighed and called "We did attack first, don't be so biased Hyung!" I nodded, "I didn't know they were that powerful, and man that vampire scary dude he cut though me like a shadow and deep. Next time I see him I'm going to kick his " Kai smirked; I rolled my eyes. ”Who are you talking about?” yeah he can control the shadows I remember reading something on him on the Organisation files" Baekhyun sighed, I bolted up you sneaked into one of their files that could get you killed!"
"Not just one, I was curious Hyung and stuff was on us I had to look, I tried but it had some magic lock on it or something maybe I might hack into their computers next time anyway turns out Minseo is like 24 years old but she looks seventeen. Original!" He shrugged. "Also if she was the one to does the thing with Tao she made him forget them but not us, she didn't kill him" Chen chipped in.
'Maybe there is some hope, I knew you could do it' I smiled to myself, and then there was a knock on the only window. Sitting there was a black raven; we opened up the window small enough for him just to fit through. Xuimen turned back and informed the rest of the group "I can't trace them, I looked everywhere and there no where to be found"
"Maybe they left town!" Lay said happily but I could see in his eyes he was also a little sad. "No chance, the injuries they had they couldn't have gotten far and Luhan how's your head?" Xuimen took a seat next to Luhan, he smiled and muttered "It's ok but that Youngjae hits hard" 
"I like Hyo-yeon and the tall boy I recognize him from somewhere but I can't remember” KyungSoo whispered from the corner of the room. "Maybe we should just try to brace it out there free from that crazy women” Sehun said, he had always been the one trying to get free on his right arm I could still see the cut from his last attempt, just when we heard a hiss from the other side of the room. "Who did you just call a crazy?" Minseo appeared from the shadows, her eyes a dark sliver, fangs baring and hissing. 'Oh Fυϲƙ were so dead' I thought ready to defend myself.