My ordiany Life

World Of Monsters and Magic

'They love me course I'm hard' I pulled my purple pillow over my ears, trying to block out the noise but it wasn't working. 'They love course I'm cool, they love me course I'm real' I groaned in frustration and turned over to where the sound was coming from; I looked at my phone with hatred. 'They love me course I kill Hey!' I guided my hand to pick the up the phone, it took 3 tries before I managed to answer half asleep. "Hello?" It was my friend Jung Hoseok voice what screamed through the phone "WHERE ARE YOU? We’re supposed to walk together" I looked towards my alarm and nearly choked when I saw the time, it was 7.50am! " I’M GOONA BE LATE!" I swear I could hear a sound like a growl. “What was that?” I asked, he coughed and replied “Have a cold, like I said where are you?” I ran to the bathroom and placed my phone on top of the cupboard, "Sorry Hoseok just woke up. Catch ya at school" Before he could answer I hanged up and grabbed my toothbrush, "I'm dead if I'm late again" I said panicky. In 5 minutes I managed to get myself washed with the Bathroom becoming a mess. I turned off the lights and ran towards my room, nearly tripping on a pile of clothes; I kicked them to the side and grabbed my School uniform. I flung my clothes into the bed and put on my uniform, it was white Polo with a yellow Blazer and a black Skirt. I looked at the mirror, my hair being a tangled mess like a Lions mane. I grabbed the hairbrush and brushed through the mess, flinching when it brushed over a knot. I looked up at the clock and it was 8.00am my eyes widened as I only had 20 minutes till school started. I screamed and grabbed my bag from the floor, running towards the Kitchen I grabbed a coke from the fridge and shoved it into my bag. I ran towards the front door and slipped my shoes on, I looked down at my phone and it said 8.04am. Closing the door behind me, I began walking my way to the bus stop but I was too late as the bus had already left. "Is nothing going my way today? World do you hate me?" I mumbled annoyed. I lifted the strap and began running, 'Why do I live so far away?' my mind groaned.
   I knew it I was late, as I looked down to my phone, I jumped up the last couple of steps to the entrance, when I heard a booming voice behind me "Kwon Hyo-yeon this better not become a pattern of yours! See you at detention" Mr Park lectured me suppose to be sounding angry but I could tell he was more disappointed. , I bowed and said "It won't I promise" he sighed then nodded, I ran up to my homeroom. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and entered, everyone turned towards me. Mr Kim sighed and told me to "Sit down" when passing I could hear evil laughs. I carried on walking and took my seat next to Hoseok, Mr Kim coughed and everyone's attention turned back towards him. I took out my textbooks and banged my head against them. 'First off am late, and I have Math’s first, I'm doomed' my thinking was disturbed by Hoseok nudging me with his elbow. I sat up as he passed me a piece of paper, ‘Overslept again?’ I sighed and nodded. He rolled his eyes "You need to get a better alarm" He whispered, while writing down the questions on the board. I whispered "I know but it never works, you’re usually late too so HA!" he narrowed his eyes, I laughed. "You two is something funny?" Mr Kim shouted annoyed, because it looked like he had no sleep he had bloodshot eyes and nearly fell asleep every 5 minutes we shook our heads and he turned back towards the chalkboard. Just then Mr Park walked in and behind him was a boy; he had blonde hair and wore a grey Jacket over his Blazer. Everyone looked towards his direction, Mr Park cleared his throat "Hmph, This is Kim Namjoon he will be starting School today treat him nicely, that's all back to work" I looked towards him and our gazes locked, he smiled and my cheeks turned red. I looked away when Mr Kim carried on about something to do with dividing fractions, the whole class groaned when he told us to answer the 10 questions on the board.

who wouldn't love having J-hope as a best friend?

wouldn't mind having a best friend like himhow can you not love the derp kings

Block b are the true derp kings, love my geeky bunch