HyunHee’s Family Reunion with BF

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

The sun came up, and it was morning. HyunHee’s 3rd day in Korea has just started, so that’s 3 down and 4 more to go!

Boyfriend came into HyunHee’s House early. They were all ready for the trip.

They arrived at the beach early in the morning. In that terrific morning, 3 were not enjoying. JeongMin, DongHyun, and MinWoo.

HyunHee saw DongHyun walking at the shore, suddenly HyunHee joined him.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nahh, none of your business anyway.”

“Maybe I can help.”

“Hmmm”

“Try me!”

“Okay, My girlfriend said our relationship is boring. So our relationship is not going so well.”

“Well, date with her on a private place that is full of surprises, flowers, balloons and more. Maybe that way she will not be bored. I know you can do it. As they say fighting!”

“Thanks for your advices, you made me a bit happy.”

“Oh come on! Smile now! You’re ruining our day here! ” HyunHee teased.

HE smiled.

“I know let’s take some pictures so it can boost you up!”

They took some pictures, and chatted a little bit.

HyunHee saw JEongMin blowing some gum, and sitting on a hammock, he looks so sad. HyunHee sat beside him.

“Why so sad?”

“I’m thinking of something.”

“What is it?”

“I like a girl, but I think I need to impress her so she can say yes probably to be my girl.”

“Bring her flowers, confess your true feelings, make sure that she will have trust on you, and make sure to make her happy. That way she will be comfortable by your side, I mean who would ever neglect a star like you! You are famous man! Don’t think negative. You can do it! Persuing is easy for you I know.”

“You’re right! Thanks”

“Mind if I take some pictures?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Well good luck… Pyong!”

“Thanks again for boosting me up! I’m so grateful for having you as my friend.”

 

Next, HyunHee saw MinWoo crying, he was sitting at the wide shore, looking like a ball, with his face buried at his knee.

“What’s wrong MinWoo-ah?”

He was sobbing

“Oh please don’t cry it hurts me.” HyunHee hugged him.

MinWoo hugged her back. YoungMin saw the both of them. He stopped, watched, and listened anxiously.

“Are you okay now?”

HE nodded but still sobbing.

“Could you tell me your problem now?” She wiped MinWoo’s tears.

“Yes I believe I can…. You, you are my problem.”

“Why is it? Why me?”

“I’m falling inlove with you, but you always look after YoungMin hyung.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t meant to hurt you that much.” HyunHee blushed.

“Why won’t you try to love me? What’s wrong with me anyway?”

“Nothing wrong with you. You look perfect in my eyes.”

“Why won’t you love me then?”

“Because I love someone else.”

“It’s YoungMin hyung! Isn’t it?!”

HyunHee nodded.

Min Woo cried.

“Stop crying please!” HyunHee carried MinWoo’s face to HyunHee’s shoulder.

“Why?! Why?! Why not me?!”

“Let me tell you a story but please don’t get hurt!

Once I was searching at the internet, I’m so addicted to KPOP! Until a new boy band was introduce, they were on mask, I saw you, because they removed your mask. He’s cute I told myself, but how come the others were not shown! Why only him?! So when you all had release your first music video, I was in love, YoungMin he inspired me so much. So then I putted you 2nd on my KPOP list. ”

“So he was first?”

“Yup.”

“Can’t it be me?” he joked.

“Silly!” HyunHee giggled.

Both of you laughed. Until….

“I’m serious!”

“You can be my bestfriend!”

“Hmmm! Why?”

“You see, Boyfriends and Girlfriends can break up, but Bestfriends can never break up, they never leave each other! So will you accept my offer?”

“Yeah sure, a bit.”

“Silly!” she giggled again.

“But if you need me! I’m here always hwaiting for you! Ready to be your FB!”

“What’s FB supposed to mean?!”

“Your future Boyfriend!”

They both laughed so hard again.

“So nice to see yah smiling again. You’are so really cute!” She pinched MinWoo’s cheek.

“No! You’re cuter!” He pinched HyunHee’s cheeks!

“Let’s take some pictures!”

YoungMin was still there. He got jealous but got inspired to HyunHee’s story.

After making friends with the others, The 7 of them and the rest of HyunHee’s relatives were swimming, some were playing at the shore.

“BTW guyz! You will be sleeping here tonight my mom said.  We have organized you a room to sleep. It’s big don’t worry.”

“Great! No more boring time!” DongHyun said

All of them agreed.

“The bad news is…..”

“What?” JEongMin asked.

“I’ll be sleeping with you all tonight.”

“What’s bad about that?” YoungMin asked

“Yeah? It’s fun being with you!” MinWoo added.

“But you are all boys! They didn’t gave me some privacy!”

“JungHyun-ah I want to sleep by your side!” MinWoo said

“Oh!”

“Please say the 4 words I want to hear. WAFF”

“What Are Friends For?”

“Yehey!” He jumped

*I’m gonna knock this boy out!* “Can I sleep with you too?” YoungMin added.

“Oh. Sure.”

“So then, I bet you are at the middle.” MinWoo said

“Yes, hopefully, I presume?”

*I’m doomed!*