♫Smarty HyunHee♫

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

"Okay class! Now you already met them..... For now...... I'll announce the test results." The teacher exclaimed.

"OH no! I think I' have low grades!" one said.

MinWoo, KWangMin and YoungMin looked at each other.........

"Okay! AS I call your name and your scores...... Please come infront to get your papers....

Ms.Sandra..... 88%........ Ms.HanRae 92%............ Mr. Byunghyun 90%........." she started.

"And last but not the least Ms. Darcen got a perfect score!!!! 100%" she said.

Everyone applauded when she got infront.........

"Wahhh! She's sooo smart!" MinWoo said.

"Yeah! I didn't knew!" KwangMin said.

"Congratulations Ms. DArcen once again! You're always perfect except for the other tests...... only one mistake..... So you may now take your seat..." the teacher said.

HyunHee gave L.Joe a high five and smiled at him and winked.

"You did great!" L.Joe pinched HyunHee's cheek. And she sat down.

"Bwoah!!! Who's that boy!!! Why are they so close!" MinWoo said.

"Who's that? Why she winked at him?" Youngmin said...... HE seems to be jealous....

At break time......................

"Yah! HyunHee..... How are you?" MinWoo said patting her back....

"I'm fine..... Will you excuse me for a bit? I'm kinda busy...... and I need to eat so I can finsih all my files.... So sorry MinWoo seeyah later... maybe?" She gave him a smile and went out with L.Joe, who was waiting for HyunHee outside.

"Okay......"Min Woo said when she went off.....

"Who is that boy really!!!!" YoungMin said!!!

"YEah! Why she can join him? And not us?!" MinWoo said looking pissed off.

At the cafeteria................... The 3 boyfriend members enetred and got their food and sat near HyunHee's table........ She was with L.Joe, Sandra, and Han RAe.....

"Yah! She's avoiding us!!!! Look at that!! She's giggling with that boy!!!!" KwangMin said.

HyunHee was pinching L.Joe's cheek and L.Joe was also pinching her cheek.

"Yah.... I used to do that with her." MinWoo frowned........

"Mmmmm.... Don't worry MinWoo, let's do our best in everything!!!" YoungMin said....

HyunHee stood up at their table and got herself a microphone so that everyone can hear her.....

"Is she crazy?! What is she doing?" KwangMin asked.

"Everyone!!!! Attention!!!! Good Morning once again everyone!!!!"

"Good Morning!!!" everyone said excluding the 3 boys.

"I can't hear you!!!!"

"Good morning Miss President!!!" They all said and excluding again them...

"Miss president?! Who she?" MinWoo asked and whispered.

"I can't believe she's the president! She's sooo really smart!" YoungMi nsaid.

"Yeah" KwangMin agreed.

"Everyone!!! Especially girls!!! BE free to audition for the cheering dance squad team today after school!!!! Please be there if you want to audition!! We're looking fo the best!!! And Feel free also to try out for the BAsketball team!! They're lacking of members!!!" HyunHee said. "Good day everyone!!! Break time is now over!!! Please head to your classes now!" She added.

And they did................. As they walk.......

"HyunHee-ah....... Are you mad at us?" KwangMin ask...

"BEstfriend! Why yah doing this to us?" MinWoo asked.

"Yah? Who are they?" L.Joe asked.

"My friends.... I'm not mad at all of you at all....... I just need some space... sooo see yah later..... Better luck at your studies... L. Joe let's go." she said.

"Oh.... I think I know them........ They're from BOYFRIEND!!!!" L.Joe said as they walk.

"Yeah....... But I know your band is greater than them...... Sooo care to join this year's contest? With the seniors?" She asked.

"Yes! You bet!! ANd I hope we win over you!  At them xD" He said.

"Yeah right!!! You never beated me!" They laughed so hard.

...................................

"Yah!!! Look at them!!! Enjoying!!! Arghh!" MinWoo said in a meany way....... (But still he's cute)

"Arghhh! That blondy haired is getting in my nerves!!!" YoungMin said.....