Concert Delayed

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

Few days had passed……..

Since that day……. YoungMin has been avoiding HyunHee…….

YoungMin turned into a cold hearted person………

There concert has been delayed because the other members of BOYFRIEND haven’t arrived yet…….

Until one day they arrived….. They postponed the concert until next week….. Cause they still have to rehearse.

There were 3 persons who arrived at there school…….

It was JeongMin, DongHyun, and HyunSeong.

Girls were screaming…….. As if they were going to die, seeing angels…..

“Who are they!!!!” A girl said.

“I don’t know!!!! They seem very cute!!!”

“Aish….. New boys again….. Girls won’t like us….” A boy said.

“Excuse me miss….. Could you tell me…. I mean me and my friends, where is class A Uhm…… I they’re Juniors….. Yep… Juniors it is…. Do you know miss? ” DongHyun asked doing his aegyo… The girl’s eyes widen…… She couldn’t speak…… “O-o-over there….. Upstairs… 3rd floor….. 4th room….. There will be a sign…. I mean you’ll see a sign saying Class A…..” She said….

They went upstairs….. JeongMin bumped into a girl passing by…… Because of that JeongMin’s gum popped…. Which is bad for him….

“Watch where you’re going!!!!” The girl said…..

“Aish!!!! Pabo!!! You should watch where you’re going!!! You see?!!! You popped my gum!!!”

“And so?!!! And so If I did?!! Look at my things!!!! It all fell!! My papers are messy!!!! Aish!!!” She kicked JEongMin’s leg, “That’s what you get for messing with me!!!” She quickly grabbed the papers and walked away….

“Awwww….. It hurts….” JeongMin was sitting on the ground rubbing his leg.....

“Woah!!!! That’s a one brave chick!!! Tsk. Tsk.” DongHyun said…

“Here let me help you out.” HyunSeong said pulling JeongMin’s hand so he can stand….

“Aish!!!! She’ll regret this!” JEongMin smirked.

“Wae? Just for a gum? How pathetic.” DongHyun said…… She was impressed by the girl…..

“Aish!!! Hyung!!!”

“Anyway…. Are our papers ready? Will be transferring here right?”

“Yep…..” HyunSeong answered.

“Kaja!!!! They’re waiting…” The leader led the way…