Welcome to Hyun Hee's World

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

Well, HyunHee got to school early because of her mother, asking questions ~.~ .

"Well,well look who's here early its Shereene the mystery!" someone spoke. "What a familiar voice..." said Hyun Hee to her mind. "It's my mortal enemy! Sandra!" she continued.

Classification:

Cassandra Oxword

Height: 4"5

Age: 15

Connection to me? : MY mortal enemy to YoungMin. She always tell me that Oppa YoungMin is hers. Well I will not give up! 

Sandra walk towards me and like! She is gonna beat me up! Good thing the bell save me! It rang early! I ran through the room of ours and I remembered that Sandra was my classmate! "Well no fear" I told myself. "I have many accompany" I continued.

"Good morning class" politely said my teacher.

"Good morning teacher, good morning classmates, good morning." we politely replied.

"Today class, we are going to speak out our dreams. Wo wants to be first" teacher said.

The class was soo quiet that they don't know  what to say.

Then teacher finally started calling someone. "How bout you Miss Darcen" she politely smiled at me.

I stood still, and said, "Teacher, I want to go to Korea and meet Oppa YoungMin my star!"

Sandra stood and shouted, "Oppa YoungMin is mine! You can't even afford to go to Korea! So that dream is just a trash!"

''You dont have the rights to distinguish my dream! Anyway! I'm going to Korea this coming month!" I shouted over her!

Sandra tried to speak but teacher told her to stop and seat down! And teacher told me to continue.

"Why you going to Korea this coming month?"asked teacher.

"We are having our family reunion there teacher and maybe I can fullfill my dream to meet my inspiration. Sandra doesn't have the right to distinguish my dream, I didn't even do something to her, just so she likes oppa YoungMin too. But I don't mind." I spoke with a lot of sentences I know just to tell everyone that I am right.

"Well let's clap for Miss Darcen" shouted teacher proudly. "I hope all of you know the rights and the wrongs!" she continued.

But never mind xD They all clap for me. After the class I gave my excuse letter and I spoke to teacher saying, " Teacher just a one whole splended week." She smiled at me and told me, "I agree with you my dear, but don't forget my souvenirs." We laughed so hard and I told her, "Don't worry teacher I'll give you souvenirs. I better go home now teacher and pack my things, it's the end of the month now and I hope we will be there early." She hurriedly replied, "God Bless my child. "

"Thanks teacher" I shouted while I was running.

Well, Look at the time it's exactly 5'o clock and I'm not home yet, I hurriedly go to the parking lot and got my bike and rid it just to go home early. Well I got home. And shouted "I'm home!"

But nobody was home. They left a letter at the sofa, and I read it.

Dear, Daughter,

   We are really excited at going to Korea, we are going now to Manila to book our flight to Korea, We'll be back soon, just be independent there I know you know how to cook dear, we left you your 2 days allowance under your pillow, well just incase. We put alot of food at the refrigerator just heat it up, and cook your rice well okay? We will be back soon. Take care.                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                            ♥Love Mom, and Dad♥

 

Well of course I will not murmur! Haler! They are going to book us our flight to Korea isn't it exciting! That shows that they are truly looking forward to go to Korea! Yey!

Well I will cook now, and also I'm all alone. I'll go and visit my Blog later. Oh! And maybe watch my favorite movie! Isn't it fun being alone! xD Well lalala.

 

Hey guyz and the DoodleDarryl I have updated.

I'll update soon okay. Thanks for liking DArryl