Get Ready To Go To Korea!

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

11:00 am in the morning, someone was noisy at the front door.

Tingiling-iling the sound of the keys. Guess who?! It's Hyun Hee's parents They are back! "We're home! Shereene my dear where are you?!" mother shouted. Mother ran upstairs and saw Hyun Hee sleeping. "Wakey wakey! Why tou still sleeping this late morning! Wake up!" shouted mother. "Mother is that you!" Hyun Hee said while rubbing her eyes. "Yes my dear." replied mother. "Are we going now to Korea?!" excitedly shouted by HyunHee. Mother replied with a frown. Then HyunHee frowned too. But mother hurriedly and excitedly told Hyun Hee, "Ahhh! We are going to Korea! Pack your things!"   "Ahhh! Can't believe it! Lets go!" said HyunHee. HyunHee packed her clothes, charger, her favorite candy, USB, laptop, Mp4, and cellphone.  "Mom! How bout our relatives?" asked Hyun Hee. "Well I don't know, maybe they are in Korea na. You know they are all 17 going to Korea." replied mother. "Oh that's a lot! Well anyway mom If we go there can I go on a walk sometime? You know all by my own?" said HyunHee. "Oh sure. But be careful." replied mom. "I'll be kekeke xD" replied HYun Hee. 

At the plane HyunHee sat comfortably. She opened her MP4 singing boyfriend. She played games in her laptop. She posted in her blog, "Hey guyz! I'm at the plane na! I'm going to Korea! See yah Next week!" Her relatives began to call her and her mother telling them "We are already at Korea it's so great here!"  "Woah mom I'm sooo excited!" said Hyun Hee. Afterwards HyunHee was getting bored, she decided to play the love game called F.L.A.M.E.S (Friends, Lovers, Affection, Marriage, Enemy, Sweet)

                           Results:                                      Sweet

Jung Hyun Hee                                                         y Hee=4           4+4=8

Jo Young Min                                                            o o Mi=4

 

"Oh we are sweet as a candy! We are Sweet!!!!" She stood and shouted.  Everyone was looking at her! She felt embarrasment! But joy inside her heart. (Well to tell you all frankly! Hyun Hee is not a freak in idols! Okay?!) "Well I hope Sandra will have a lesson when I go back at Philippines! Hmmp!" said clearly by HyunHee.She was getting something from her pocket and guess what! It's her candy xD!

Well maybe Hyun Hee will be busy at all when she is already in Korea let's hope that she meets YoungMin!

Well Hyun Hee, doesn't feel bad at the trip! He was comfortable because she is excited!

Stay tune! until my next update!! Khansamida!

Please SUBSCRIBE!