Where It All Begins

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

There was a girl named Shereene she is from Philippines she wishes to go to Korea so much and searched her Korean name.

 

Early Morning Shereene Darcen is searching her korean name in the internet and the internet showed "Jung Hyun Hee". She was so obsessed at her K-pop idols and she was inspired.

 

(Well Here I am Starting the story it's a bit hard to think)

 

Hyun Hee sings boyfriend by boyfriend and after that she studies. She is remarkably smart because she is inspired by YoungMin.

 

She always starts a connection between Young Min and she but she was always being snab. She tried to follow Young Min in Twitter but it's no use, also Facebook posting in his wall? YoungMin just likes all post. "Gonna do?" asked Hyun Hee to herself. "Theres only one way! To go to Korea!" she shouted and afterwards she was thinking. "How am I gonna convince my parents to go to Korea?"she murmured. "I know! There will be a Family Reunion this coming month! I'll ask them to go to Korea!" she excitedly shouted!

 

She ran down stairs and everyone in the dining table was looking at her. "Come on and join us She, you're going to be late if you stand there long" Politely said by mother. HyunHee sitted quickly and while eating breakfast "Mom Dad can we have our family reunion at Korea?'' "But Darling that's to far!"mother shouted. "please mom, I'll make my grades higher! Just a one whole and splended week!" begged HyunHee. "Sure for my pretty She I'll agree. How about you ma?" Father remarked. "It's fine with me but you have to make your grades higher and reach the 1st honor in class." Remarked Mother. "I'm smart mom I can do it! Remember I'm 2nd honor in class!" proudly said by HyunHee. "Oh! Our little HyunHee is growing up now!" cried mother. "Don't worry mom! I have my Inspiration!" said HyunHee. "And who is that?!"asked mother. "It's my secret mom!" shouted HyunHee while running of to go to school. "I'll be back by 5." shouted HyunHee.

 

And now where it all begins!

 

Welcome to HyunHee's mysterical life!