Detention

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

HyunHee sent MinWoo out so that he can rest……

“Goodbye MinWoo oppa! Rest well!”

“I will….. Thanks for taking care of me…” He kissed HyunHee at her cheek and ran away quickly to get in his car.

“Aish!!! Oppa!!!!”

MinWoo opened the window and he smiled and waved goodbye….. It soon went off.

HyunHee watched his car to disappear slowly…..

“Wait, The twins leave with him also right? Aishhhh……. He should have waited for them since they leave at the same house.”

HyunHee arrived she opened the door and saw two boys with blonde hair.

*Omo! This couldn’t be!* She thought.

“Yes! Good evening Ms. President, take a seat.” The principal stood up on his office chair and let HyunHee sit.

“Thank you sir.” She smiled. And her face got serious when she faced the two boys.

“So what’s the problem here?” She asked.

“You two have bruises on your face? So it’s a fight.” She continued.

“Obviously!” L.Joe smirked.

“I’ll go outside now Ms. President, you take care of this… I trust you.” The principal said going out.

“Okay.” She replied.

“What just happened here!” She faced them back.

“He punched me for no good reason!” L.Joe pointed at YoungMin.

“Waeyo?! You deserved it! You hurt her!” YoungMin smirked.

“I was suppose to be crying by now! Not her!!!! Stupid!!! She just hurt my damn heart badly!!!! Stupid!” L.Joe let out a tear.

“Aish…..” HyunHee said.

“He’s right YoungMin-ah… He Is supposed to be crying….. I have my decision now.”

“What?”

“Both of you…. Will go to detention…… tomorrow……. ”

“Huh! Scaring me?” L.Joe said.

“I didn’t even do anything!” He continued.

“If you don’t come to school tomorrow…… You two will be expelled…. So come… and don’t escape….. Case dismissed!” She left with out another word…..

“Aish!!!!!!” YoungMin hissed like the snake and left.

“Huh! Once I caught you and her together! I’ll make my ways so HyunHee will be kicked out as PRESIDENT! Sorry HyunHee-ah but you just broke my heart!” He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Thanks~