She Still Loves You YM!

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

FlashBack

HyunHee came out of the “Principal’s Office”, she ran at the hallway crying, when se suddenly stopped. Someone hugged her from behind.

It was YoungMin. HyunHee continued cying.

“Oppa!” she broke the hug.

“This isn’t going to work, this is not right, we have to be apart. We can’t be together.” She cried.

“Why?! You said that you would sacrifice your position just for me! What happened to that?!” YoungMin exclaimed.

“This is too much already. YoungMin, I still love you, and I will keep on loving you, please wait for me.”

“Then keep on loving me!”

“I’m sorry….” She ran crying.

Then she bumped on someone…

It was Baro and MinHyuk….

-End of Flashback-

 

YoungMin’s POV

I’m easily replaced ei?

Aish! Who were those boys?!

They’re really pissing me off!

And besides she loves me too, and she told me to wait for her.

Is that what she wants?

Then I will….

Because I love her.

Someone suddenly called me…

“Hyung! Have you found dongsaeng?!” KWangMin and the others ran toward me, worrying of course.

“Uhh—no, I haven’t seen her, I was finding her in fact.” I frowned.

“Don’t worry hyung, we’ll find her.” He patted my back, well I already found her, she was being carried by this boy!

“We have a great plan for her!” JEongMin muttered out.

“Yeah, it’s a great plan.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Come here hyung! I’ll tell yah!” KwangMin whispered the plan to YoungMin.

 

-At Baro and MinHyuk’s house-

“Oppas, you don’t have to take care of me like this.” HyunHee was laying on the bed, a wet towel was on her forehead.

“Baby!~ We have to take care of you of course.” MinHyuk pinched her cheeks.

“Yeah, cause we love you so much.” Baro just sat on the bed beside HyunHee.

“Oppa! It hurts!” She pouted,  because of MinHyuk’s hard pinch.

“Yah! MinHyuk! You’re hurting her!” Baro gave him a death glare and he took the towel and soaked it again in a cold water.

“Saeng. Baby~ Mianhe, forgive oppa. ” MinHyuk pouted.

“It’s alright oppa!” She smiled.

“Kyaaa! You’re sooo really really really cute!!!!” MinHyuk touched her cheeks using the both of his hands and began rubbing his nose with hers. (nose-to-nose)

“Oppa~” she blushed, she really turned red.

Pak!

Baro just smacked MinHyuk in the head.

“Look, my fever became higher.” HyunHee pouted.

“Aish! Saeng! That hurts!” MinHyuk rubbed his head.

“Respect your hyung for once! Man! That hurts!” MinHyuk was still rubbing his head.

“Sorry, it’s just that… You don’t have to be that cheesy you know! And for your info! I really don’t respect you cause I act more mature than you!” Baro gave a “mehrong” to MinHyuk.

“Aish! Oppas… Tsk tsk tsk….”

Baro dragged MinHyuk out before he do something crazy again.

“Saeng, rest well. Aunt brought you the things you need and your uniform for tomorrow.” Baro slid through the door and smiled before he leaves.

“Thanks oppa. I love you both very very much~” She smiled.

They both blushed.

“We love you too.” MinHyuk smiled.