Doomed

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

At they’re room…..

“Aish!!!!!!!” Sandra said stomping her feet….

“Yah what happened to you?” HanRae asked….

“HyunHee-ah!!! Here are your papers….. It’s unarranged…” Sandra said walking to her table….

“Oh… It’s fine… I can handle it…. Anyway what happened to you? You seem to be in a bad mood.” HyunHee said arranging the papers…..

“I bumped into someone!!!! Aish!!! He told me to watch where I’m going… Just because of his gum!!! HE said because of that It popped!!!That  Idiot!” She smirked….

“Oh…. Chincha?! That is a one bastard!!!” HAnRae smirked…..

“Oh…. So that’s why my papers are messy… Well it’s fine… No ones fault….” HyunHee said,

YoungMin, KwangMin, and MinWoo who seemed to be not close with YoungMin because of what happened……… Arrived at their room…..

“H-hi!!! MinWoo-ah!!!” HAnRae shouted….

“Hi….. Hello HyunHee….” MinWoo replied.

“Oh… Hi…” She glanced at MinWoo for a while and glanced back at her papers…..

“Bestie!!!! You seem to be busy…..” KWangMin said sitting on the desk of HyunHee which disturbed her……

“Yep…. I am….. I’m holding the papers of each club we have… Including your club….. ” HyunHee said.

“Oh… Is that so? Arasso arasso… I will not disturb you anymore….” KWangMin said going to his hyung…

“Hyung…. What’s the prob? Lately you and MinWoo are not doing well… now you and HyunHee? Waeyo???” KwangMin asked.

“Aish……..” YoungMin sighed.

“Dongsaeng!!!!” 3 person s was at the door…… It was the other members of Boyfriend.

“Hyungs!!!!” The other 3 shouted… their eyes widened.

They weren’t looking at their other members instead they were looking at HyunHee….

“Oppas?” HyunHee’s eyes also widened……

She stood up walked in front and the three of them ran towards her and hugged her and lifted her up…..

“I miss you dongsaengie!!!!” DongHyun hugged her tightly……

“Me too oppa.” She replied.

“Aishh… Piggy back!!!! Come on and ride at my back…” JeongMin said kneeling down…

“Aish… oppa… Don’t want to…”

“Just go… He’ll pout..” HyunSeong said.

“Okay…” JeongMin was piggy backing her…. xD

KwangMin was pouting, “Aish!!! I thought you came here for us!!! But then… You came for her!!!”

“Mehlong =P We came for our pretty dongsaengie!” JeongMin said.

JeongMin saw the girl he bumped in a few minutes ago…

“You!!!” HE pointed at the girl…

“Me?!!! Oh!!! You!!!!” She gave her a stern look…

“Oppa… you know her???” HyunHee asked…. She was still at the back of JeongMin…

“Aigooo….. Put her down JeongMin!!!” DongHyun said supporting HyunHee so that she will not fall.

“Oh look! Hmmm… The missy that I just bumped in lately!!!” JeongMin said.

“Oh!! So then oppa…. You were the one that she bumped in earlier? So that’s why my papers were all messy….” HyunHee pouted….

“Is that so?! That was your papers? Mianhe….” JeongMin pouted too.

“HyunHee!! You know her?!” Sandra asked.

“Yep! Sandra!!! She’s one of the members of boyfriend!!! I mean these boys are BOYFRIEND…. Did you forget that Oppa JEongMin is your bias?”

DOOM

“Oh…. So you’re a fan of mine…. Well you act like your not my fan…” JeongMin smirked.

“Hell yeah!!! I’m not your fan at all!!! Yah!!! HyunHee!!! You heard wrong!!! My bias is Oppa DongHyun!!! Not that jerk!” She said pointing at JEongMin when she said jerk.

“Oh please~ Lying?” JEongMin defended.

“Hey! Maybe she is my fan…. And not yours..” DongHyun defended……

“Aish!!! Hyungs… Dongsaeng… Better stop now…. Students will arrive soon~ Cause classes will start soon~” MinWoo said… But no body was listening…..

Sandra was giving JeongMin a glare… While JeongMin gives DongHyun and Sandra a glare too.

“She’s my fan!!!! HyunHee just said!” JeongMin defended.

“She’s my fan!!! She said so herself!!!” DongHyun answered back.

They were about to punch each other…. Until HyunHee was at the middle…. She was about to be punched….. When YoungMin pushed her and hugged her so that she won’t feel the ground….. Instead YoungMin was the one who felt the ground…. It didn’t hurt for him……

“Idiot!!! What were you trying to do?!!!” YoungMin shouted.

“I was only trying to stop them….” She said still at YoungMin’s arms.

“Aish!!! Hyungs!!! What are you trying to do!!!!” YoungMin said standing up…. And not caring for HyunHee anymore….

“You two are acting like kids!!!”

“Mianhe…..” They both said….

“BTW…. We requested that we study here at the same class as yours even though we’re old… We enrolled here at junior level instead of seniors….” HyunSeong said so the happenings will stop.

“Oh! That’s great!” Kwangmin said…..

“HyunHee-ah gwenchana?” MinWoo said kneeling because HyunHee was still on the ground…..

“Here let me help you……” He helped her sit.

“You made me worried… You shouldn’t have done that……” He hugged HyunHee.

“I’m fine Oppa….” She sobbed at MinWoo’s shoulder…..

Both JeongMin and DongHyun kneeled near HyunHee and said, “Sorry… We’re truly sorry.”

“Hyungs… Control your anger… Arasso?  Our dongsaengie will get hurt….” MinWoo said caring for HyunHee