Filming We-Got Married

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

 

SoHee’s POV

Scene 1:

“Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Hyun Hee imnida!~ Or you can call me SoHee~” I said in a camera…

We just started shooting We-Got-Married… And a lot of staffs and the director are with us today.

And we decided to film all in just a month…

“Ms. Sushi~ What are you doing? Oh my! Oh my! Camera is already here,” JiYong said… I laughed at his reaction.

“So now, we’re here in our new dorm, we’ll be having our live-in starting from now,” I said and showed them around… By means of ‘them’ the camera.

“Yeah, so before going out and play or show you all what we do in our daily date, we must eat 1st,” JiYong said as I went to the kitchen and started cooking.

“Do you need help?” he hugged me from the back.

“No mister, sit there and wait,” I chuckled.

JiYong’s POV

“Psshh, Ms. Kimchi’s cooking are really fantastic! She can be indeed a good wife,” I chuckled giving the camera a two-thumbs-up.

Skipping…

“Waaw! Fantastic Baby! Omelet  and rice for breakfast!~ ” I said and started to eat as soon as the food got served.

“I’m not that much good of a cooker, though they make the best dishes in the Philippines,” she smiled and ate with me.

“Mmm, come and take a bath now deh? Let’s go show them what we do everyday, ” I smiled.

“Deh G.Dragon-shi~” she teased.

“Bwoh?!” I asked.

“What? Want me to call you Bingu Dragon? Just like TOP, Bingu TOP,” she laughed…

So after eating shewent to take a bath 1st

“What’s taking her so long? Should I come in?” I jokingly said.

“Don’t you dare come in!” I heard her shouted.

“Ppali~” I just smiled.

After she took a bath I went in for my turn…

 

Scene 2:

“We’re on a date!~” I said cutely holding her hand and swinging it like a kid as we walk in the streets…

“Behave yourself silly,” SoHee said.

“Shiro!~” I pouted.

“Stop being a kid!” she said.

“Chowahe~ Chowahe~” I repeated a lot of times annoying her.

“Ara~ So shut up,” she chuckled.

“Yah! I’m the leader of our group! You’re the maknae! That means I’m older, how can you treat me this way?” I pouted.

She kissed my cheek and said, “stop nagging.” Then she walk leaving me frozen.

I wish this was all real… But it’s in the script…

“Hurry up~” she called me.

“Deh!~” I happily said like a kid and went to her.

We went in an Ice Cream shop and ordered.

“Rocky road with Vanilla please,” I ordered. “What about you sweetie?~” I asked SoHee…

“As usual JiYongie~” she smiled.

“Okay. Cookies and cream with strawberry too please,” I said to the lady.

So yeah…

We acted all sweety and nice in the camera and all…

Showed our favorite dating spots…

Had fun…

We went to the Super Market to buy groceries for us to eat.

  I carried her and placed her in the rolling cart and pushed the cart myself…

We gathered ingredients and more to cook…

“I’m cooking dinner tonight,” I smiled.

 

Scene 3:

“What are you cooking?” SoHee asked me.

“I’m cooking pasta,” I said as I boiled the noodles…

Then I started creating the pasta sauce.

“Do you need help?” she asked.

“No just sit there and watch,” I smiled.

“Yah yah yah! You’re doing it wrong! Don’t put too much salt!” she exclaimed.

“I was only joking,” I laughed and put back the one cup of salt that I was about to put in the pasta sauce.

“Tsk, you don’t know how to cook!~ Seungri-shi cooks very well,” she teased.

“He’s our slave, so we order him around,” I said.

After a few minutes it was ready…

“Wow! The almighty GD knows how to cook! I can’t believe it!” she said tasting it.

“Your welcome,” I said and started to eat too…

 

 

 

---

SoHee’s POV

“Okay! Let’s have a break before our last scene of  the day!” the director said.

It’s the last scene that we’ll be fimling today so we will finally take our rest for the day.

YG and JYP was also with us.

“SoHee, you’ll be living here with JiYong maybe for 5 months or more, because the press will wonder if you’ll go back to your dorm,” YG said.

“Bwohrago?! How can this be!”

Scene 4:

We took a shower because it was already late…

The both of us gathered in the living room.

“Yeah unnies! I’m doing fine! Just saying good night! Okay~ Bye bye~” I said smiling over the phone and hang up.

“Yeah,be good kids there DaeSung ah?! Seungri-ah?! TaeYang-shi?! And Bingu TOP! Take care of the kids for me, good night~” JiYong said and hang up too…

“We just ahd our phone calls to say hello to our own groups,” JiYong said and yawned.

“It’s getting late we should sleep,” I yawned too.

“Let’s go,” he said, we stood up and he put his arms around my neck.

We went to my room.

“Yah yah yah! Mister wrong way! Your room is next to mine, so you sleep in your room I sleep in mine, deh?” I  said.

“Deh he pouted.”

 

Camera 1 (SoHee’s Camera):

“Silly JiYong, so I guess I’ll be sleeping then,” I smiled and waved at the camera…

I covered myself with the blanket.

Camera 2 (JiYong’s):

“Ms. Sushi is really unfair, though I’ll sneak inside her room tonight!” I laughed evily.

So I tiptoed out of the room as the camera followed me.

I carefull opened her door and sneaked in.

I crawled in her bed.

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” She asked throwing a pillow at me.

“Shhh… Let’s just sleep,” I smiled and hugged her. She tried to get out of my grip but she didn’t succeed.

“I love you baby i’m not a monster
Neon al-janha yejeon nae moseubeul shi-gani chinamyeon sarajyeo beoril tende keu ttaen al tende baby~ I need you baby I’m not a Monster Nal aljana irheoke kajima neo majo beorimyeon nan jugoberil tende I’m Not a Monster~” I sang and she cuddled me to be comfortable.”

For all I know she fell asleep and I did too.

 

Author’s POV

“Okay cut!” the director said.

“That was very good!” some staff said.

“JiYong-shi,” YG called JiYong…

But surprisingly he saw that they were already asleep.

“Everyone quiet as you leave, they’re already sleeping,” JYP whispered.

So they all quietly left.

 

SoHee’sPOV

Early in the morning we woke up because the Director and the other staff were already here in our dorm..

“Okay, we’ll start our day by waking you two up by the sound of the door, casue someone we’ll be coming deh? Just act naturally, no need for the script today,” the director said. My eyes weren’t open yet.

“Still sleepy?” JiYong asked me and hugged me, we were sitting on my bed.… “Deh,” I said.

So we laid back down and covered ourselves with the blanket.

He hugged me because the Director said we have to sleep comfortably.

“Okay 3,2,1 Scene 5 action!” the director said.

Scene 5:

“So there you are HeeDragon sleeping peacefully,” the narrator said.

And I bet the camera is taking a good spot for the viewers to see.

*Ding dong* our door bell rang.

Still we didn’t wake up.

*Ding dong* it was heard again.

I felt jiYong strectched his arm and yawned.

“Aish chincha! Early in the morning and someone’s already disturbing us,” JiYong said and was about to stand.

“JiYong-ah~ Where are you going? Stay here,” I held his arm and pulled him back in bed.

“Someone’s knocking,” he said but I hugged him.

“Let’s stay like this for a lil deh? It might be someone not special at all,” I said.

So we did.

But the door bell kept ringing that made us annoyed.

“Aish! Chincha!” he got angry. “Baby I’ll be back in a short time, just going to check who is it,” he said and stood.

I just covered my self with a blanket.

JiYong’s POV

I lazily opened the door and was surprised from what I saw.

“Hey dude how’s your day?” TaeYang said entering. There it was Big Bang entering our dorm.

“Morning hyung,” DaeSung said smiling.

TOP lastly went in, his face exhausted… I stopped him by asking him.

“How’s baby sitting big bang?” I asked.

“Seungri and Daesung are really awful!” he said and entered.

They all sat on the couch.

“Hyung? Wae? I don’t like that look of yours,” Seungri asked. He was asking me because I gave them a death glare.

“Aargh! You should’ve not come! Wrong timing!” I silently exclaimed.

“Wae hyung?” DaeSung asked.

“Aish, anyway feel at home, then leave afterwards,” I said and entered SoHee’s room again.

Camera 1 following me.

I laid down and cuddled SoHee.

“Who was that?” SoHee asked.

“As you said, no one special,” I smiled and slept back with her.

Camera 2 (BigBang’s):

“Bwoh? We came for a visit and he says ,’feel at home then leave?’” Seungri smirked.

“What’s gotten into the leadah?” TOP laughed.

“Hey guyz! Come and see!” DaeSung who was peeking in the door of SoHee’s room called them.

“What’s in there?” TaeYang asked.

“So that’s why he was angry,” TOP laughed.

“Ei ei ei! I don’t care! Yah you two wake up!” Seungri said and barged in the room.

“How sweet, hyung’s going to get married,” DaeSung squealed like a fan girl.

“Yah wake up! I cooked breakfast!” Seungri removed their blanket cover.

“Bwoh! What’s your problem?!” JiYong angrily stood up.

“Are you having an affair Jiyong-shi?!” Seungri cried and pushed SoHee out of the bed.

“Looks like Seungri-shi  is being all jealous. G-ri~” the narrator said.

“Stop please stop!~” Daesung hugged Seungri. “Is this turning into a drama?” the narrator said.

“What was that about?” SoHee asked and everyone laughed.

Especially Seungri, he helped SoHee stand up and apologized. “I was only joking,” he laughed.

“Seungri-shi cooked breakfast, let’s all eat,” TOP said.

And we all gathered in the dining table.

“Lucky you, you’ll just have a month in WGM, the others spent 1 year here,” TaeYang said.

“Really? I did not know,” SoHee’s jaw drop.

“But we want to spent more time together right?” I asked SoHee. “Deh~” she smiled.

“How could you two sleep in the same bed?” DaeSung asked eating.

“Shush- no more talking,” I said.

“You have to admit you miss your slave, right JiYong-shi???” Seungri asked teasingly.

“Aish kyeopta~” I simply said and pinched his cheek hard. “Ahhhh! It hurts!” he removed my hand.

“I think Seungri-shi should have been in my position from the 1st place. Seungri do you want to be the bride of JiYong?” SoHee asked.

“Really?! Could I?!” Seungri asked with his sparkly eyes.

Everyone laughed. I hit his head.

“I was joking,” he rubbed his head.

And it went on and on…

Days have passed and we filmed sure a lot…

I know SoHee just acts…

That’s why I  asked YG and JYP for a 2 day break so she can do what she wants and meet her friends and unnies… Even her family…

Finally they agreed…

I know deep inside she feels like a prisoner…

So I want her to feel the fresh air for a bit…

Anyway WGM is not a real married stuff….

 

Hello Everyone ^_^

Sorry for the late udpate T_T

Well... Does anyone care to read my 1st 2-shot-fan-fic?

Haha well pelase do Click: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230537/forbidden-love-2-shot-fan-fic-gdragon

Thank you! ^_^