Busted

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

Early in the morning….. MinWoo and JEongMin were at school early….

So as Sandra and HanRae….. They were walking at the hallway when they saw MinWoo and JEongMin at their lockers…. They hid at a corner because it looks like they were having a serious conversation….

“Let’s be quiet and listen… Maybe I can black male JeongMin from this…” Sandra whispered and laughed silently.

“Dude! I thought you love that HAnRae….” JeongMin said.

“I’m only using her so HyunHee will get jealous Hyung!” MinWoo reacted….

“Aish… you’re going to hurt my dongsaengie! And most of all, HanRAe!”

“Yes, yes I know…. Hyung… I’m afraid to lose HyunHee…. There’s this match right? For the both of us…. ME and YoungMin hyung…”

“Yeah…”

“Look…. I know that you’re worried about HyunHee cause I know you love her as your own sister…. But still…. I’m desperate man! And I still thank you for accompanying me…. They all like YoungMin…”

“Yes, yes…. I know… And yes I’m always there for you but it’s not true that they only like YoungMin…. You’re our maknae…. ”

HanRae and Sandra heard everything….. HanRae cried a lot…. She ran through the hall way through the garden….

“HanRae!!!” Sandra chased her…

“It’s all your fault!!!” She said to MinWoo and JEongMin when she passed by.

“Aish!!! MinWoo…. They heard…..”

“I-I-I… didn’t mean to-to hurt her…..” MinWoo felt something….

Then DongHyun, HyunSeong, and KWangMin saw them….

“Hey guys!!! Wassup?!” KwangMin greeted.

“Nothing….” MinWoo just replied….