Visiting The Unnies…

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

 

SoHee’s POV

Since today and tomorrow is free day I planned to visit the unnies.

“Uhh-what are you doing for your free day?” GD asked me as I fixed my hair.

“I’m going to visit the unnies… Do you perhapswant to go with me?” I asked.

“Co-Could I?” he asked. “Of course you can, after all you’ll be my husband,” she smiled teasing me.

“B-but I thought you need fresh air away from me-” I cut him… “Are you coming with me or not?” I asked.

“I would!” he said and went to his room, I bet to go changed…

“Hurry up fashionista!~” I shouted and stood up to get my things.

“Coming! Wait in the car, the keys are on the table,” he said.

So I did grab his key and went down the lobby…

But when I saw outside, there were fans… So I step back.

“Woah, let’s go,” I bumped on someone, probably JiYong.

He put his arms around my neck and we went out…

Fans asking for our autographs…

So we did a little fan signing and went in immediately.

“So where we going?” he asked starting the engine.

“JYP Entertainment,” I smiled.

Sohedrove and we arrived…

We went in but when we were about to hit the elevator…

GD sw the other BigBAng members…

“Mayeb you hsould go up 1st, I’ll be there later I promise,” he smiled.

“Deh,”I smiled and went to the floor that I was to go in.

I decided not to knock in WonderGirl’s practice room because I’m one of the members for goodness sake!

“Hello unnies!” I smield widely… But it faded away when I saw THEM…

“SoHee!!!~” they all went and hugged me…

Group Hug!~” YuBin unnie said.

“Why are they here?” I asked pointing at MinWoo, JeongMin, and YoungMin.

“Annyeong,” JeongMin and MinWoo greeted me… I just bowed as a sign of respect.

“Well, we’re making an MV with them,” YeEun unnie said scratching her head.

“With them?! And with out me?!” I asked.

“Ahh- yeah,” they replied.

“It was suppose to be WG and BigBang and other BF members but then again, JiYong and you are in WGM,” SunMi unnie explained.

“That’s too unfair!” I reacted.

Someone put his arms around my back… Guessing it was GD again.

“I composed and produced the song, so we have the rights to join,” JiYong said and I sort of agreed.

“We’re sorry, but I think the both of you are behind scheduels,” SunYe said.

“Why don’t we join them? It will be great for their reputation, let’s just say they’re the lead star in the MV,” we heard a voice… It was JYP with President YG, other BigBang memebrs behind them too…

“JEongMin, MinWoo, YoungMin, JiYong, and uhmmm TaeYang would do,” he said.

“Plus, Wonder Girls and Boyfriendcan be featured in WGM too,” YG said.

So it was already a deal…

“We’ll start practicing after 2 days, ” JYP said and left.

“So unfair! Why didn’t  JYP picked me!” Seungri pouted.

“Sorry guyz, it was suppose to be HyunSeong instead of me, he has the power to sing high tones,” JeongMin scratched his nape.

“That’s right Sandra and HAnrAe!” I said and pickedmyphone and dialed their number.

“HanRae unnie~Where are you know?” I asked.

“Here in a cafe with Sandra,” she answered.

“Wait for me! I’m coming!” I said and hang up.

“Where yah going?” GD asked.

“Could you drop me by in a café?” I asked.

“Sure,” he smiled.

And so we left and he drove me in a café.

“Be careful,” he said. “Arasso,” I smiled and left him…

I went in the caféwearing a hoodie and my shades.

“Oh my Gosh! HyunHee!” they squealed and we did a group hug.

“Yah! What happened to YoungMin and you?!” HanRae asked.

“Nothing much wae?”I asked removing my shades.

“Omo! I watch WGM everyday even though I don’t understand a damn thing! That’s why I put a sub just to understand it! GD and you mmm… Not that bad… They said you’re the Girl version of GD, you’re loving your everyday with him?” Sandra asked.

“I’m such a good actress,” I frowned.

“Bwoh?! You were just acting?! How come! I thought it was a reality show! But then again SCRIPTED!” Unnie HanRae smirked.

“Look at your hair! Look at that nails baby! And those high-killing heels! That outfit! You’ve gotten prettier!” Sandra smiled.

“Enough about that, how are the both of you? Relationships?” I asked.

“We barely see MinWoo and JeongMin, but lucky Sandra, JeongMin always visits her in her mansion,” Hanrae said.

“Don’t worry I’ll guard MinWoo for you, he loves you really a lot, even when we had a field trip, NamJoo from APink tried to kiss him ebcasue of a dare, but he shouted and your name a couple of times and cried ebcasue he didn’t want to be kissed,” I laughed.

“Chincha?!” HanRae asked with sparkly eyes.

“Didn’t you arrive in a car?” Sandra asked me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“Cause the car that you went out with is still there,” she said looking out of the window…

“He’s waiting for me?” I asked silently.

“Bwoh?! Waiting what?! Who?!” They both asked.

“Oh My gosh! Don’t tell me the all Mighty GD is here! We wanna see him!” they both squealed.

“All you have to do is knock on his window then asked them to enter here,” I smiled.

“Could we?!” they asked. “Sure,” I smiled they both stood up quickly and went out.

I wore my shades so no one can recognize me.

 

JiYong’s POV

I watched SoHee being happy with her friends…

I decided to wait for her, cause it’s not safe for her to be alone, she doesn’t know hwo to ride the bus here ,and she doesn’t know other places here.

Suddenly someone knocked in my window.

2 girls squealing…

“Yes?” I asked lowering my window.

“Annyeong~ HyunHee I mean SoHee wants you to go inside with us,” the other girl said.

“Arasso,” I smiled and went out of the car and entered in the café with them…

I sat next to SoHee… and infront of us were them.

“I still think YoungMin was better,” the girl anmed HanRae whispered.

“Shhh!” The girl named Sandra nudged her arm.

YoungMin? Did they had a relationship? Did  they?

 

Once Again pelase do read my 1st 2-shot-fan-fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230537/forbidden-love-2-shot-fan-fic-gdragon

Thanks! Double update for today! ^o^