The Interview

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

 

 

SoHee’sPOV

“SoHee-ah~ Are you excited for your 1st interview?” SunMi unnie asked me.

“Of course~ Who wouldn’t?” I giggled drying my hair.

“SoHee-ah!~ I bought you something wear it today neh?” YooBin unnie entered our room.

“Oh jeongmal?!Gomawo! ^_^” I smiled.

“Yah! Your going to be late! Let me help you with your makeup,” SunMi unnie grabbed the brush.

“What?! Late? Unnie! There’s a lot of time! ”I giggled.

“Nope! A star knows how to dress well, you still need some contact lenses, manicure, and more!” SunMi unnie started to put make up on me.

“Mwoh?!My eyes are perfect! Plus! I just got my nails yesterday! Chincha~Just let me unnies, I’m fine, I have to be myself,” I muttered.

“She’s right, let me talk to SunMi and get ready now,” YooBin unnie dragged SunMi out.

So I’m finished with my make-up, just deciding what to do with my hair.

I’m still wearing this bath robe.

Freaky, hope I won’t bump in to boyfriend today…

So after fixing my hair… I looked at a big box that was given my YooBin unnie…

I opened it and saw a pretty outfit…

I quickly wore it…

It looked pretty well…

And for that I put on matching white boots…

Aish, just wearing this white boots makes me remember the shoes that Boyfriend wore in there 1st MV. T_T

Then my phone rang…

I smiled when I saw who was calling and answered it.

“Waaaw~ Fantastic Baby~ Yoboseyo? What’s up oppa?” I sang the 1st part.

“Hahaha, your voice is good, I was just wondering, I’ll be watching your interview later and…” It was G.Dragon.

“And?” I asked getting my things.

“Maybe wanna hang out with me?” he asked.

“Oh sure~ I’d love to oppa!~” I giggled.

“Aish, good to hear, kyeopta~ calling me oppa is good,” I can feel him smiling.

“Oh, got to hang up now, I’m getting ready now to get out, you should too since you’ll be watching,” I said.

“Ara,” he said.

So I said bye bye…

Looked at myself in the mirror and waved goodbye to my unnies…

I went out our dorm…

And started walking…

Then I felt someone following me.

I continued walking then that person grabbed my hand.

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“Shhh, SoHee it’s me…” G.Dragon said.

“Oh,mi-mian, too scared, and what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I’m supposed to fetch yah since I’m going to watch silly,” he chuckled.

So we went to his car.

(This is really GD's car)

“Where’d you get this baby?” I was referring to the car.

“Ohh, I could buy whatever I like,” he smirked.

“It’ll take me for years to buy this kind of stuff,” I chuckled.

“Hmm, on we go!” he smiled and we went off.

Being a gentleman when we arrived, he opened the car’s door for me, and we went in together for the interview.

“Where will you sit?” I asked him walking in.

“Hmmm, V-I-P seat,” he said spelling the word slowly but cooly.

“Mwoh? Is  there such thing?” I asked laughingly.

He nodded.

“I don’t believe you silly,” I laughed.

So the both of us parted ways, I went to the set at the back and I didn’t know where he went.

 

MinWoo’s POV

We went in a building for an interview…

And look we saw GD hyung and HyunHee together…

I saw YoungMin’s face burning.

“Mwoh is there such thing?” HyunHee laughed.

GD hyung nodded.

 

So we went to the set at the back back.

“Yah let’s talk!” YoungMin Hyung grabbed HyunHee’s hand.

“Let go!” she resisted.

 “SoHee! Enter!” the director said…

Hyung let her go and she danced for like 30 seconds…

Everyone clapped and she sat beside the host.

“We have another guest today! Boyfriend!” the host smiled announced.

 We went there too and danced and sat down.

When we sat there, DongHyun hyung stood up and hugged SoHee and went ba ck to his seat.

We all followed.

 

SoHee’s POV

So they hugged me.

“Wow! So let’s welcome the newest member of Wonder Girls Ahn So Hee! And of course your boyfriend!” she welcomed us.

“Ehem, is my English that bad SoHee? Of course I have to speak in English,” she added.

“Oh no, you speak it fluently,” I smiled.

“Gomawo, and what’s with the hug?” she asked.

“Oh we know each other,” I said.

“Oh, yeah, you were discovered by JYP Entertainment because of the MV and the commercial,” she smiled.

“Yeah, sure let’s say it was like that,” I said smiling.

“So, SoHee you came from Philippines? Such a great country,” she smiled.

“Yes, thank you, it is a great country perfect for Summer,” I smiled.

“Let’see we have another guest maybe you know him?” she giggled.

I kinda wonder who it was.

 

“JunSu!” I ran towards him when I saw him…

I lift him up and hugged him tightly.

He sat at my lap.

“So you know him?” she asked.

“Yes, for me his the cutest dongsaeng ever, cause I don’t even have a brother even a sister,” I smiled.

“What do you want to say to SoHee before you leave JunSu?” the host asked.

“Noona, bogoshipo~ I’m the only man for you,” he said cutely, I laughed.

The crowd went awweeeeeeeeeee~

SoHee left.

“Let’s ask boyfriend one by one, when you got to know each other what did you like about her?” she asked them.

“I like her so much because he treats me like his oppa even though I look younger,” MinWoo started.

I chuckled.

“I liked him for a good dongsaeng and he’s cute and funny,” DongHyun said.

“She’s good in advices,” HyunSeong muttered.

“She’s a good friend and a good listener, if it wasn’t for her I would not meet the girl that I love,” JeongMin smiled.

“She’s my bestes friend ever!” KwangMin chuckled.

“Her eyes, her dancing skills, her personality, everything about her,” YoungMin smiled.

It was kinda awkward… He was still wearing the necklace.

“Oh! So you’re that close to each other,” the host smiled.

“So, SoHee who’s biggest fan are you when you weren’t an idol yet?” she asked.

“Ohh, to tell you all frankly, I was a fan of YoungMin-shi, silly me, I even went to Korea just to meet him personally,” I said ashamed.

“YoungMin! You got yourself a fan!” the host smiled.

“How is your life as an idol?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s hard but fun,” I answered.

“And why did you say so?”

“It’s hard because you can’t get any privacy, cause the press will chase you just to get news, and fun because I can hang out with idols,” I smiled.

“Hmmm, speaking of privacy, the fans wanted to know, is  HeeDragon true?” I felt YoungMin looking at me, seriously she asks too much.

 “Well, it is true…” the fans squealed. Boyfriend oppas’ eyes widened.

“Aish, it’s just in our industry and for the fans, but for the both of us, I think we’re just good friends,” I defended.

“Oh, SoHee don’t deny, all kpop stars say that, Friends friends friends,”she smiled.

“But-” I said.

“Explain this please,” she said we turned around… Where the big screen was.

And there was a picture of me and GD…

G.Dragon was opening the car door for me… So it was earlier.

And another picture...

"This was taken in your pictorial it was hidden so we looked for it," she chuckled.

“Why does news spread so fast” I mumbled.

“Yes, this was updated a minute ago, you two are always together they say, and speaking of darn TOGETHER!!! This outfit of yours here in the picture is the same as now isn’t it folks? Saywhat! I think we have another guest here! JiYong-shi! Come out come out where ever you are!” the host smiled.

I was finding him too…

I spotted him covering himself with a cap.

Someone placed his hand at my hand, it was YoungMin saying No…

I can’t understand him and just looked at GD.

“Found you! Yah! Great disguise there pal! Come up here!” the host dragged him on set.

He took a sit beside me.

“Silly,” I chuckled.

“So you two were really together?! Yah GD! Why would you come here and watch?!” she asked curiously.

“Oh, cause after this I asked her to go-” I cut him off.

“Pssh! Is that even in the script?” I covered his mouth.

Everyone clapped their hands and squealed.

“So you two will go out after this? Let’s not make this set finished so they can’t go out,” she jokingly said.

I chuckled.

“You two are adorable couples,” she added.

“HeeDragon! HeeDragon!” the crowd went wild.

“HeeYoung! HeeYoung! HeeYoung!!!” another batch said.

Chincha! They know about YoungMin and me.

“YoungMin-shi how was your first MV with SoHee?” she asked.

“Fine, great, hoping it could happen again,” he smiled.

“So I heard that there’s a love team for SoHee and you,”she frankly said.

That’s it! Why does she ask all of this!

JiYong just held my hand.

“I don’t know maybe you should ask her,” he passed.

Golly! Thanks YoungMin!

“I don’t know too,” I said directly.

“One last question, if you were to date an idol only in JYP Entertainment, who would it be?” she asked.

“Thank you for the question, I’ve been expecting that, Well ummm JYP only, it would be… Mmmmm  WooYoung from 2pm,” I chuckled.

“Well thank you for today!!! You may now go on with your date,” she chuckled.

We went back set.

I grabbed my stuff…

We walked at the back building so no one can see us.

“HyunHee, let’s talk!” YoungMin grabbed my hand.

“Pal, not now, we have to go,” JiYong removed YoungMin’s hand from mine.

 “Call me,” I just said and went together with JiYong.

 

Hello!!!

My update is here! ^_^

Meanie GD T_T YoungMin didn’t had the chance to talk to SoHee T_T

Sorry for my always late update..

It’s hard to think especially to make this story longer…

Sorry if I offend anyone because of GD… xD