The Invitation

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

The other day………. HyunHee saw something at her office…..

One was a big sized teddy……. One was a bunch of roses, and one was a box of chocolate…. The teddy bear came from YoungMin…. The roses came from KWangMin and the chocolate was made by MinWoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

              

“Ohhh!!! Sooo sweet!!…” She said while reading the messages.

 

DongSaeng……..

  I have to meet yah later…… About our conversation at the phone…. I have to explain something to you…. Hope these roses will freshen up your day!!!! Don’t you dare be speechless in front of me!!!!

                                                       Oppa KwangMin

 

Hyunhee-ah

   Please forgive meee…. I hope that you like this teddy……….. You hug this if you’re afraid at night……. Sorry really…. Forgive me….. If you forgive me… Please wear the necklace that I gave youuu… So I’ll know……… I Love you……..

                                                          Your YoungMin

Bestfriend!!!!

   Yow :3 yah…. I made this for you………. I hope you like it…….. I baked it too sweet…… So Have a sweet moment……. Please talk to me as usual…… I miss the old times that we had………. ^_^

                                                        Love, MinWoo

 

“Maybe I should speak to them….. I’ll invite them!!!!!!!” HyunHee said……. She got her files and head to their room. She also wore the necklace that YoungMin gave her.

 

Classes went as usual……. It was history subject………. Some were bored…….. But she was not…. She recited and recited.

“She’s doing great!!!” MinWoo said.

“Yeah…” YoungMin said,

After classes….

“I want to be sure if my decision is correct… so what about the explanation?” HyunHee asked.

“I have a brain disease!” KWangMin said.

“Ohh! I’m so sorry… But what about it?” HyunHee asked.

“Well, remember at Lotte World? When YoungMin hyung received a call? It was mom. She wants hyung home…. And he called me to be his exchange… But I forgot to tell him that you were about to leave… I’m so sorry.”

“Oh! Come on then! Let’s go to them!” HyunHee said.

“Hey uhmm… Let’s go out.” L.joe said to HyunHee, but she was heading to the boys with KwangMin.

“Another time please.” HyunHee said.

“Okay…” L.Joe said and walked away lonely and sad….

“Annyeong……” HyunHee said and hid her face…….

“Hmmmmm….. Annyeong!” They said coldly.

“Uh-uh-uh…. I want forgiveness…” HyunHee said.

The three of them formed a circle and talked.

“Forgiven!!!” They said.

HyunHee smiled.

“I’m so sorry!” HyunHee said and hugged them.

“It’s okay….” MinWoo said nicely.

“Yah! I know!! Let’s go to the café I just entered earlier… It looks nice!” KwangMin insisted.

“Let’s go then!” YoungMin said and rested his armed around HyunHee’s neck.

 “Yah!!! It doesn’t mean that you had just forgiven me you can do these things to me!!!” HyunHee shouted.

“Yah… Chilax!!! My arm is so tired…..” YoungMin said.

“Yah!!! Don’t make her angry!!!! She might go away and avoid us again!” MinWoo said and held HyunHee’s hand.

“Argh!!! Let’s just go!!!” HyunHee said.

 

At the café…………..

“Ano po ang inyong order?” the waitress asked…..

“What?! HyunHee-ah we can’t understand… Mianhe.” KwangMin said.

“She said…. What’s your order?”

“Oh!” They said.

“Sorry po miss, hindi po ako makapagsalita ng Ingles…. Tatawag na lang po ako ng ibang waiter.” The waitress said.

“Sige. (Okay)”

“What was that?” MinWoo asked.

“She just said…. Sorry Miss, I can’t speak English, I’ll just call another waiter.”

“Oh!!!! Okay….” They said in confusion.

“I’m sorry….. What was you’re order again?” Another waiter asked.

“Uhmm… mine is Café Latte! And some strawberry cupcake.” MinWoo said.

“Same here!” KwangMin said.

“Mine is…… Banana cupcake……. And a Cappuccino.” YoungMin ordered.

“Mine is…… Chocolate cupcake and a black coffee add a little more sugar.” HyunHee ordered.

“Okay! Coming!” the waiter said.

“Yah!! Banana! You ordered banana cause you’re a banana head!” HyunHee said.

“Am not!!!” YoungMin said.

“By The Way! Who’s L.Joe? What’s his connection to you? Is he you’re boyfriend?” YoungMin added.

“Yah! Why? Are you jealous?” HyunHee asked in a teasy way.

“AM not!!! Just asked!” YoungMin smirked.

“Okay!! If you say so!!! Well he’s my crush since 1st year…” HyunHee answered.

“Oh…” YoungMin said.

“Well anyway!!! I’ll invite you all!!!”

“For what?!” They asked.

“Just a pool party…. At my house! Come okay?! Here’s my address.” She gave her address.

“Okay.” They replied.