Getting Married with GDragon (The End)

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

 

Getting Married-

 

SoHee’s POV

Months have passed and Youngmin didn’t talk to me since then.

He’s mad, arayeo. And I’ve realized how mean I am.

From giving Hayoung the pair of the couple necklace YoungMin gave me, upto making him jealous by JiYong.

And this is it, my wedding day.

Why does We-Got-Married too long for us? Some are just weeks, but us? It’s about 5months! Heck!

Chinchaseo. I’m getting stressed… Staffs are asking me to calm down because they were already putting on make-up on me.

“Shereene, this is just a show,” I kept saying it to myself… It’s been a long time since I’ve mentioned my real name.

“Miss SoHee, you’re friends uhm- Sandra and Han Rae Wook are waiting outside,” a staff said.

I stood up in joy. “Let them in please,” I said.

When I saw them coming in, dressed up so pretty for the horrible occasion… I ran towards them and hugged them.

“We miss you so much! You haven’t called! You just gave as a wedding invitation,” Unnie Hanrae reacted.

“Yah! She informed us babo, we watch her show every week,” Sandra reacted, a little bit teary.

“I’m so sorry for not making you guys my bride’s maid,” I sadly said.

“Gwenchana! In your real wedding we will be!” HanRae hugged me for comfort.

“Aish, right this is just a show! Ain’t real! I shouldn’t darn worry neh?” I said.

“Neh!” we all said in unison and laughed.

The flower girls are The Wonder Girls. My bride’s maid is Yenny unnie and Yubin unnie.

“Aish, do you know that you have a lot of fans and haters? They’re outside the church,” Sandra said.

“Heedragon! Heedragon! Saranghaeyo!~” HanRae unnie imitated which made me laugh.

“Haters?” I asked.

“Yeah! They’re Applers dude! Don’t tell me you don’t know,” Sandra said.

“Applers? What is that?” I asked.

“Neh, applers! Fan club of Daragon! Sandara plus GDragon!” Sandra said.

“Oh, please attack us inside the church and stop the wedding!” I prayed.

“Babo,” Sandra laughed.

“They can’t, security is too tight,” HanRae said.

“Well, who will be coming to the Fanciest Wedding of the Year?” Sandra asked.

“Uhm—Of course, BIGBANG and Wonder Girls, 2ne1, Se7en, Tablo, 2PM and JoKwon of 2AM, Jiyeon of T-ara, Ailee will be singing, Yeah, Boyfriend is there too, SeoHyun and Jessica of SNSD, Lee Hi, A-Pink, JYP and YG, JiYong’s parents, my parents. Oh! I forgot the JJ project! And…” They cut me off.

“Man! It is the Wedding of The Century! Those are VIPs! They don’t just attend We-Got-Married! You’re lucky!” Sandra burst-out.

“I’m sure they just came because they were asked to,” I pouted.

The hairstylist was already doing my hair. They were preparing my dress already.

“Hey, what is this theme? King and Queen wedding?!” they asked seeing my wedding dress.

“Yeah royalty,” I simply answered.

“This is really a success, you’re the sweetest couple I’ve ever seen,” Sandra squealed.

“Yah! I still vote for Youngmin-shi,” HanRae unnie pouted.

“Hmmm, deh deh,” Sandra rolled her eyes.

“Come on! JeongMin and MinWoo are waiting for us!” HanRae dragged her out.

“How come?! They can’t get in touch with us because it’s public dummy! That would be news,” Sandra said.

“Are you having your mensies today young woman?!” I heard Hanrae asking which made me laughed, they were already out.

So I got ready.

MinWoo’s POV

“Hyung! He’s getting married today! Eottoke?!” I shook YoungMin who didn’t talk a single word ever since they had that convo. He was tying his tie looking at the mirror seriously.

“Hyung!” I shook him more.

“It’s just a show MinWoo! And even if so! I don’t want her back anymore!” he shouted at me.

“Lies!” I stated firmly but shortly.

He didn’t talk back, again.

“What’s with the shouting?” Donghyun hyung and the others went in our room.

“Even if it’s just a show, you wouldn’t be able to approach her anymore! Her reputation will be destroyed! Because the people know that they’re married! And then you’ll date her?!” I shouted.

“He has a point YoungMin,” Hyunseong said.

YoungMin looked at us one by one and we gave him a nod one by one back for assurance until he ran outside.

Good luck hyung.

“So shall we watch the great show Young Min will do in the wedding?” Donghyun asked.

“Kaja!” Everyone said.

 

YoungMin’s POV

So I ran as fast as I can. I can’t drive yet, it’s prohibited.

Until I reached the church, I mean the set.

I went at the back of the church and did what I planned.

A stupid plan that I don’t know how to do it.

Ugh! HyunHee! Wait for me, you can’t be married. You will only be married to me and only me!

I will be your husband! A good one.

 

SoHee’s POV

Ailee started singing her song…

The VIPs, I mean celebrities marched their way through the aisle. What is this?! A red carpet?! This is a wedding!

Everything was instructed by the director, it’s all scripted.

And then the little flower girls walked until the Wonder unnies marched too.

Then I walked with my father… as Taeyang started singing the song Wedding Dress.

Everyone looked at me smiling… I can’t smile back, I just can’t smile.

“SoHee! Smile!” I had an ear piece (device), the director was telling me to smile.

“Where is the priest?! Why isn’t he there yet at the altar?!” I heard it again on the ear piece.

I sort of smiled because of that. There’s no PRIEST! Amen!

“Ikakasal kana anak (You’re getting married),” appa spoke in Tagalog (Philippine language), he’s sort of teary.

“Pa, hindi po to totoo (Dad, this is not real),” I said. “This is just a show,” I stated.

I saw MinWoo and the other members smiling at me and waving… I gave them a big smile.

I was finding Young Min but he wasn’t there… Couldn’t he attend? Is he still hurt? Hmm.

*Oh Young Min. I wish it was you instead. That person who’s smiling as you look at me as your one and only beautiful goddess in the world, waiting for me at the altar as I march towards you.* I day-dreamed.

As I arrived near the altar, my dad handed me to JiYong. He’s best man was Seungri.

I gave Seungri a kiss at his cheek and JiYong shook hands with my appa.

 Hand in hand we marched our few steps to the altar.

“Where’s the priest?” I heard some whispering and murmuring.

“You look so beautiful,” JiYong smiled at me. I smiled but I made it fade away.

Suddenly the priest came walking with a Bible blocking his face.

When he arrived in front of us, he settled down the Bible.

“YoungMin?” I whispered looking at him.

He’s shaking… He’s nervous.

“Dude, what are you doing here?” JiYong asked.

“I n-now pro-pronounce you NOT MARRIED!” he announced and he grabbed my hand and we ran away. We were almost there at the exit. But guards arrested him.

-Flashback-

YoungMin’s POV

 I was at the back of the church and saw the priest.

“Father, please do not get them married and instead run away, I love that person who is getting married,” I begged.

“Oh really young lad?” the priest said.

“Yes father, I beg you, help me, have mercy on me,” I kneeled in front of him crying.

“Stand-up, I order you to stand-up my boy,” the priest said.

I continued crying as he helped me stand.

“As much as I want to help you my child, but I will be sued. I’m sorry, but I got paid,” he said.

“I’ll pay you double father! Anything!” I said wiping my tears.

“Deal!” the priest said happily.

 

-Back to the situation-

“HyunHee! Saranghaeyo! I love you deeply! I should not have let you go!” YoungMin said as guards were parting us away from each other.

“Nado! I love you too!” SoHee shouted crying.

“Do not get married! Let’s run away! You should be only mine! I want to be together with you until the day I die, until the day God takes the last breathe in me,” he cried.

 SoHee didn’t say anything, she sobbed. Deeply she knows that she wants to be with him.

“I know you love me! Arayeo! I can’t afford to see you getting married even if this is just a show! It hurts babo! We had a vow back there at Philippines that we will see each other! But at this point?! You want to see me at this situation?! If you truly love me, you will pay me back from what you have done! I’m not asking for money! I’m asking for your LOVE HyunHee! Your love,” YoungMin cried.

HanRae, Sandra and the members of Boyfriend were making the guards let go of them. And when they have succeeded in doing so… SoHee ran towards YoungMin and hugged him. Then they ran away together.

 

“Bravo! Bravo!” the director clapped… getting touched by what happened.

 

There it ends…. The story of Jo Young Min and Jung Hyun Hee… Lovers who quitted fame and traveled back and forth to Philippines and South Korea happily together, and in love with each other.

 

Lame ending -_-‘ Sorry guys, but I have to end it already. Thank you for reading… subscribing… commenting… and everything… it means everything to me because this is my first story. T-T

Kamsahamnida!~

I would like you also to support me from my stories…. Even if it’s in hiatus… it’s summer already so I’ll definitely work on it. Thank you very much!~