The Damn Rule!

Traveling with Love (Philippines-Korea)

Early in the morning HyunHee sat on her office chair………….. She skipped classes, she just sat there for good, thinking about the confession…………….

Someone knocked at the door……….. No answer…………………. So the person opened the door instead….

It was the principal…………..

“Miss Darcen” The principal said, but HyunHee was just there sitting…….. She could not hear anything…. In other words ‘Daydreaming’.

“Miss Darcen” He repeated….. Still she didn’t answer.

“Miss Darcen!!!!!!!”

“Oh…..” She said waking up from her daydream…..

“I see daydreaming aren’t we?” The principal asked, crossing his arms.

“Sorry..”

“So I heard….. that you the president…. Skipped classes…”

“I was having trouble.”

“With what? You know you can tell anything to me…… You know that I treat you as my daughter.”

“Uhmmm…. Yes…. Principal…. I mean appa….. You see…”

“Yes?”

“I have two friends… they are both a boy….. So I like them both….. One confessed to me…… and I’m thinking about it…… Just now……… And…… You know…….. I can’t choose…….. Cause I both love them…..”

“Oh! I see….. Well…….. Shereene-ah….. you should know who you really love….” HE said patting HyunHee’s back.

“Wait!!!! What did you just said?! You!!! Inlove?!!! Confession!!!!” The principal barked.

“Yes appa….” She replied.

“Ms. Darcen!!! Have you forgotten the rule?! You promised!!!” The principal over reacted.

“What?! Oh shiiiiiiiit!!!!! I forgot!!!!! There’s a damn rule!!!!”

“Yah!!! Ms. Darcen!!!! Don’t speak anymore bad words!!!!”

“Sorry…..”

“I’ll go and leave….. I’ll excuse you today…. But just for today.” The principal said turning around to the door.

Suddenly……. HyunHee stood up and ran towards the principal and hugged him, “Appa thank you so much!!!!”

“Aishhh… Shereene stop squeezing me.” The principal said.

“I just hugged you.”

“Aishhhh….. Okay I’ll go now…… Think about it! The rule!!!! You can’t okay?!”

“Okay…. Okay…” She pouted.

HyunHee’s POV

Oh no! What to do!

The rule!!!!! I promised!!!!!

If I choose one of them and be their girl…….

Hell, my precious position…….

I’ll get kick out of this precious office of mine……

The one that I worked hard for years!!!!!!!!!!!

What shall I do?

The rule: Never have a boyfriend or never flirt or else you’ll be kicked out……..

Hell!!! Why is this happening to me!!!!!!!!