Chapter 38

Like Strangers

 

 

______ shoved Soohyun off of her and brought her knee up to his crotch, HARD.

“YAAH!!!~” she snapped. “WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!”

Soohyun dropped to his knees, whimpering, from the sharp pain in his nether regions.

“Yah…”

“Don’t touch me you !!”

______ glared at him and stomped off to join Block B for lunch.

“Oppa!~” she whined, sitting next to Jaehyo.

“Ne?”  He smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

“Do you have gum?”

“Wae?....” he asked, and suddenly caught a familiar scent. “Yah…WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE BAEK SOOHYUN’S COLOGNE?!”

He growled through his teeth.

“Gum….ANYONE?!”

She desperately looked to the rest of the members.

Zico handed her a stick of gum.

“What’s wrong Noona?”

“I’m afraid Jaehyo Oppa might want to kill Baek Soohyun. I know that I do.”

Jaehyo held up his plastic knife.

“Someone needs to get neutered?” he  asked in a deep, dark voice.

Taeil’s body shook from the eerie tone in Jaehyo’s voice.

“Ayeee….I just got chills…”

As if on cue, Soohyun waddled by.

Kyung pointed and laughed.

“Mwoya?! HAHAHA, what the hell happened to him?”

“I…may have kneed him in his private place.”

All the guys flinched.

“It does NOT feel good to get hit there.” Zico gasped.

“Wae did you?” Jaehyo asked.

______ stared at the knife, he held in a vice grip.

She laughed nervously.

“Put that down first?”

“What did he do?” Jaehyo growled, gripping the knife even tighter.

“Uh…Jiho-ya, a little help please?”

“Hyung…let it go!” Zico chuckled, pulling the knife away.

“Okay…he….”

“He?”

“He…um….”

“He what?”

“He…kissed me…”

The members looked at each other and quickly hid their knives.

“Oh shizzle…” Kyung choked, on his juice.

“Jaehyo-ya, we’ll treat you to samgyupsal.”

“Samgyupsal?” Jaehyo scoffed. “I’m going to punch his face, and make his nose look like a pig!”

“Wait…what?” Zico chuckled.

“That way I can grill him instead.”

B-Bomb pushed his plate away from himself.

“Ugh…I think I just lost my appetite.”

"Tell me...EVERYTHING!" Jaehyo demanded.

______ nodded and filled her boyfriend in on all that happened with Soohyun.

"When I tried to leave...he kissed me. It was sudden! I was in such shock that I...did the first thing I thought of."

"You must've hit him hard, Noona." Zico chuckled.

"Yeah, Noona, he was waddling. I'd be surprised if he can ever have children in the future." Kyung added.

"How hard did you hit him?" Jaehyo asked curiously.

"Jaehyo-ya, I don't think you'd want ______ to give you a demonstration! In fact, I HIGHLY doubt that you would."

Jaehyo's eyes widened.

He shook his head frantically.

"Ani! We still need to have children one day."

He grinned.

"Why did you ask then?"

"Well, I figured, if she hit him hard enough...I don't need to."

"Seriously?! You're not going to do anything?"

Jaehyo shook his head.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm going to do something! I just don't know what...YAH, Woo Jiho, give me my knife back!!~"

"Shireo, you can eat your meat without a knife."

"YAH! I am seriously in a killing mood right now!! Hand over the knife."

"Even more reason to keep it away from you."

Naeun ran over.

"UNNIE!! HOW DARE YOU?!?!?"

"What did I do?!"

"YOU KISSED MY SOOHYUN OPPA."

Jaehyo stood up.

"YAH, Son Naeun, do you seriously want to see your boyfriend dead?! That bastard kissed MY ______! It wasn't the other way around."

"I was there!! I saw it!!"

______ scoffed.

"Ask him what really happened..." she snapped.  "You must've missed the part where I hit him."

"YOU HIT HIM?!"

"Like I said...talk to your boyfriend about it before you accuse me. You are always trying to start drama with me! I don't want your boyfriend! How many times do I have to tell you that?!? You're one to talk...how many times have you done that?"

"I NEVER KISSED THEM!!!"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

"Your boyfriend is jerk...ACCEPT IT AND DUMP HIM!"

Naeun glared at him.

"WAE?! So your girlfriend can have him?"

Jaehyo scoffed.

"Why the hell would she need him?! She has me! I'm all she needs! Yah, you used to be so nice. What the hell happened to you? You're so afraid that something will be stolen from you that you hurt someone that cared for you. That is stupid. Do you have NO self-respect?!?!"

______ put her hand on his.

"Oppa...calm down."

"Shireo!" he growled. "You know what she has done to us. Now she's going to accuse you of things?!"

"It's okay..." ______ sighed. "Let her think whatever she wants to. I have nothing to prove."

"What are you doing?!" Soohyun snapped, coming up behind Naeun.

She turned around.

"Oppa."

"Leave her alone already!"

Jaehyo stood up.

"How about you DON'T kiss my girlfriend and get her into this crap?!?! Don't try to tell me that she liked it either because I'm sure a knee to the crotch has the opposite meaning, right?"

"You think you're smart, do you bastard?!" Soohyun snapped.

Jaehyo shrugged.

"Well, Jaehyo Hyung is one of the top students on school." Zico chimed in. "So, I'd say, he IS smart."

"Who asked you?! Woo Jiho, mind your own business."

"Why don't you?"

"Shh!" Jaehyo shushed them. "Someone doesn't need to be smart to know the difference between red and green."

"Mwo? What the hell does that even mean?! Can you start making sense sometime soon?!"

Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, can you refrain from kissing MY girlfriend?!"

"Probably not."

"AISH!!! Just SHUT UP!!!" ______ snapped. "I hate drama! I think it's stupid and unnecessary. I love Jaehyo Oppa, that's that!!! Baek Soohyun, you should just accept it and move on! I'm not interested in you. Naeun, get it through your head, I don't want your boyfriend. I just want MINE! GOSH, why is that so difficult to understand?! If you have issues in YOUR relationship or whatever it is, don't try to mess with ours. I remember trusting Naeun, once before.”

“Nado.”

Jaehyo nodded in agreement.

“Then, look what happened to the two of us. I can’t wait to graduate. I could do without the drama. NOTHING that you say, or do, will break us up again. Why don’t bother trying?” ______ said.  “Baek Soohyun, I told you that I’m not interested, and I told her that I’m not interested in you. Son Naeun, you knew from the start who I want. That hasn’t changed, so SHUT THE HELL UP and get out of my face, ARASSEO?!?! I could’ve hit your damn boyfriend harder. I used to think of you like a little sister, who I wanted to protect and take care of, but…not so much anymore. This is completely ridiculous! You do realize that, right?!”

“Wae?” Naeun asked.

______ shook her head.

“I don’t even understand it anymore. Your relationship with him…” ______ said pointing to Soohyun. “It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! It’s seriously giving me a headache.”

Jaehyo and Soohyun were having a dagger glaring contest.

"Ahn Jaehyo, do you think you could kick my ?"

Jaehyo just continued to glare at him.

"Well, you're a pain in MY ! I'm not violent and I don't get into fights. I figured I could just let you be miserable. You cocky bastard, you've been telling me, all year, how'd you steal her. It didn't work did it? Take my advice, and give up. She could've hit you harder. I wish she did. Your punishment is...to live knowing that you got rejected. You can't have all the girls in the world. Even more so, you can't have mine.!! How about you stick with what you got, and I'll do the same. Annyeong!"

Jaehyo bowed to him and the members moved over to another table.

Soohyun just stood there, speechless.

"Damn...I think that was worst than a punch in the nose or knee to the groin. It was as if you did both, simultaneously, while saying what you did." Zico said.

"ALRIIIIIGHT HYUNG!!!~" Kyung shouted, giving him a high-five.

"Ne, who knew that Jaehyo Hyung could be so...cool."

Jaehyo blinked at them.

"Well thanks. It's nice to I'm lame."

"That was definitely unexpected."

Jaehyo let out a sigh.

“No one is denying calling me ‘lame’? That hurts…”

"Just timid." Zico nodded. "that’s why it was so unexpected and awesome!"

"Are you telling me that you wouldn't do the same?"

"If some punk was trying to steal MY girl...HELL YEAH, I'd so the same." U-Kwon said.

Jaehyo  massaged his shoulder.

“All I want to do is to focus on graduating, so we can leave high school drama in the past.”

Before school ended, that day, Naeun was searching for Jinyoung.

She spotted him and walked over.

"Oh look, it's the relationship ruiner." Jinyoung spat bitterly.

"You're lucky I ended that."

"WAE?!" he snapped. "We were happy."

"Mhm, a happy idiot. You were blissfully ignorant. You had a relationship without love."

Jinyoung shook his head.

"Ani, I don't doubt that ______ loved me. I just realized that her love for him is greater."

"You’re saying that you don't mind having to see them together?"

"She’s happy and that's what matters. You should really quit meddling in other people’s lives. Now, if you'll excuse me…I’d rather not get involved in your crap again."

He walked away.

"Oh Jinyoungie!~" ______ called.

"______-ah, Annyeong!"

She smiled.

"Whoa, your hair is SO RED!!"

She stared in amazement.

"Ne, it's pretty red huh?" he chuckled. "That's a good 'Whoa', isn't it?"

"Ne! You look great. Really great!"

"Kamsa."

He smiled, unconsciously running his hand through his hair.

"Yah, Jinyoungie?" she asked softly.

"Ye?"

"Did you get my Valentine's chocolates?"

He nodded and his smile grew.

"Yeah, you remembered my locker combination."

"Of course, I don't forget easily. It's a thank you."

Jinyoung stared at her in confusion.

"Mwo? Thanks? Thanks for what?" he asked.

______'s smile got bigger too.

"Well...it’s thanks for EVERYTHING. You were always there when I was lonely. I needed someone and you suddenly appeared. For that, I can never forget our relationship."

"Me neither. It was amazing." he sighed.

"Let's always stay in contact?" she asked.

"Ne, we're friends." he chuckled. "I know that it's my fault and I'm sorry."

"You've said that plenty of times, Jinyoungie."

He shrugged.

"The more I said it, the more emphasis I'll put on it. I'm truly sorry for trusting her and not you. I'm just glad to see you happy. I'm not really losing here."

______ stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, all I want is to see you happy. It makes me happy to see you happy. I appreciate you not having some massive PDA everywhere."

She laughed at that.

"Yah, I don't do that."

"Yeah, you might get hurt." he teased. "You never know with you. You get injured easily."

"Shut up!" she giggled. "I get it, I'm a Klutzilla."

"You're a special type of Klutzy."

"Aigoo, you guys are so mean to me!" she pouted.

"Well, I have to go." he sighed. "I have a date with four other guys."

______ had a giggle fit.

She imagined the B1A4 guys paired off as couples.

"I ship JinChan!!!" she squealed.

"Yah!!"

"What? Leader and the baby. It's a must. I noticed that Channie changed his hair too. It’s SO BLONDE! He should go join BAP as the seventh member!"

"He'd fit right in there, hmm?"

Jinyoung's phone went off in his pocket.

"That must be the guys?"

"Ne." he said taking a peek at the caller ID.

"I guess I'll see you around?"

"Definitely." he said pulling her in for a quick hug. "that was easier than I expected."

She nodded in agreement.

After he left, Jaehyo snuck up behind her.

"RAWR."

He gave her a back-hug causing her to jump.

"Oppa, you scared me!"

"Mian." he chuckled. "So...I saw Jung Jinyoung leave."

"Nothing happened."

Jaehyo smiled.

"Yeah, I know. I'm not suspecting you of anything. You belong with me, the only one that doesn't seem to understand that is the guy with the frozen crotch."

She turn around, in his arms, and gave him a weird look.

"Mwo? Frozen crotch?"

Jaehyo nodded and laughed.

"Yep, how hard did you hit him? I saw him leave the nurses office with a  bag of ice there. He was waddling and whimpering. He got like that after I 'accidentally' hit him with the basketball during practice last year." he explained, using air-quotes.

"You’re bad!" she laughed, smacking his arm. "What was your reason?"

"The guy is disturbed. He always talked about you, with that dirty mind of his. I thought I should give him a concussion to shut him up. It just happened to fall...lower. It was better that way seeing as that was the head he was thinking with anyway. Let’s meet the guys so we can fill up on meat!~”

Block B and ______ sat around the table, at the restaurant, grilling their food.

Jaehyo was telling some SUPER LONG, very detailed story about nothing in particular.

"Wait...Huh?" The curious Maknae interrupted. “I don’t get it.”

"YAH...don't cut him off."  U-Kwon grumbled.

"Oops."

"Don't you know that Jaehyo Oppa likes to elaborate and go into detail about EVERYTHING?! If you interrupt him...he'll just start all over from the beginning! It's best to just smile and nod. Jagiya?! GET TO THE POINT..."

"I-I forgot what I was saying now."

"OH THANK YOU GOD!!!" Zico shouted.

"______-ah, what was I talking about again?” her adorable boyfriend asked.

"I love you!~~" _______ squealed.

"Nado...but...what was I talking about?"

"Hehehe, Saranghae Oppa!!~ Now, EAT!~"

"But...Mmph-...”

______ made a lettuce wrap and shoved it into his mouth.

He kept quiet for the rest of the meal.

The two of them parted from the rest of the group.

"Yah, let's take the long way home, hmm?"

"Arasseo. How are you feeling now?" ______ asked.

Jaehyo patted his stomach.

"Fat...I'm chubby now! This is why we need to take the long way. I need to walk off all of that delicious food."

"Yeah right." she giggled. "You're skin and bones."

"AND MUSCLE!~" he argued.

"Are you full?"

"Yes! Isn't it great that I never have to diet?"

______ rolled her eyes.

'Well...now that his mind is off of Baek Soohyun and his surprise kiss.' she thought.

"Yah, how about I plop down on top of Baek Soohyun, with this big belly and flatten him?"

"Mwo?"

"The biatch kissed MY girlfriend..."

"Aish... I'm trying to forget about it!"

"You didn't like it, right?" he frowned.

"ANIYA!!"

"You mean it?"

"Why would I settle for Baek Soohyun when I have you? I felt NOTHING...besides nauseous."

"You should've taken that feeling and...thrown up on him. He put his filthy, overused lips on yours. I give you permission to throw up on him next time he invades your personal bubble. Only I can come into your bubble. We share the bubble."

"You'd pop the bubble. Your tongue is pointy."

"I said nothing about my tongue." he smiled innocently. "Stop being naughty!"

"Who's being naughty?! I meant your sharp words."

"Aye, don't lie..." he chuckled.

"Oppa, I'm not that kind of girl." she scolded playfully. "I thought that is what you liked about me."

"It is...so what was it that you like about me, again?"

______ looked at him up and down.

"Oh, Baby, I do NOT know." she sighed. "Um...you're tall, and....pretty?"

His jaw dropped.

"M-M-Mwoya...? I wasn't always this pretty."

"Says you." she laughed.

"Okay...should we go back through our photo albums? I was a scrawny little dork."

______ nodded in agreement.

"Ne, you were."

"YAH! "

"What? You said it, not me. I was just agreeing with you."

Jaehyo scoffed.

"How can you NOT know what you like about me?"

"Aww but how could I possibly choose just one thing?"

Jaehyo smirked.

"I like that answer. You see, THAT was the correct answer."

"Oh Mianhae, I didn't want to inflate your head, cocky biatch."

"Mehrong!"

She pushed him away.

"Argh! Put that thing back in your mouth! You're going to take my eye out!~"

"Don't blame me for your clumsiness!"

"Yah."

Jaehyo stuck out his tongue continuously.

"Mehrong! Mehrong!~ Mehrong! Mehrong!~~~~" he teased.

______ shook her head.

"Are you five?"

"Three...GOSH! Are you calling me old now? I must be old. I'm a three year old graduating from high school."

"Aigoo...again, I am confused as to why I like you so much."

"Oh Jinjja?!" he said playfully. "You're going to get it! Yah, you know we're the most beautiful couple ever."

"Not as beautiful as my wifey and I." a voice said.

"Hyung, where did you come from?"

"I went to the bookstore. Im so ad we ran into each other. I am NOT in the mood to carry these books home. These are for you anyway." Jaeheon said placing a huge stack of books in Jaehyo's arms.

"MWOYA?!...HYUNG what is this?!?"

______ grabbed the book at the top of the stack.

"Haha, Jaeheon Oppa, I almost forgot that you're even more of a book worm that Jaehyo Oppa."

"Mhm, I'm making sure my little brother is ready for finals. You both have to study hard so you can graduate soon."

"These are heavy though!!"

Jaeheon shrugged.

"Oh well."

"I hate you...AISH!! Now I'm regretting taking the long way home. Why the heck did you have to come out of nowhere right now?"

"Luck?"

"Psh...what luck?! I'm out of luck because I'm stuck carrying the huge stack of books."

"Ne, I know that. I meant it’s lucky for ME...DUH!~"

Jaehyo sighed, but his expression quickly changed to a smile.

"Yah, Seo ______, what do you think Baek Soohyun would feel if I dropped these on his face?"

Jaeheon blinked.

"Wae so violent?!"

"Baek Soohyun kissed me today."

"Mwo?!?!?!"

______ nodded.

"Yep..."

"In that case...drop it on his crotch!!!" Jaeheon suggested.

"______'s knee already went there." Jaehyo chuckled. "This is what happened when she hangs out with guys. She randomly channels some fighter girl. I didn't have to do a thing."

"Why are you so calm about it?" the elder brother asked.

Jaehyo shrugged.

"As I told him, I got the girl. As his punishment, he loses and I get to flaunt our relationship in his face. I won't fight him unnecessarily. This seemed like a better choice."

Jaeheon side-eyed him.

"Mhm...get home to study."

"You don't believe that I can just ignore him? I've gone through school without any suspensions or detention from fighting. But Hyung always told me that a real man doesn't use his fist. It shows weakness. Just ignore it, right?"

"Omo, we're you actually listening to me?"

Jaehyo scratched his ear and zoned out, staring at the clouds.

"Oh look a bunny doing ballet!"

"YAH!"

"Oh, Hyung did you say something?"

"Twerp..."

"Yah, Hyung!" Jaehyp whined. "Carry some of these books!"

Jaeheon looked at him like he was completely insane.

"Yah, micheoseo?! Shireo...it's yours."

"I didn't ask for them!! Yah...take them!"

He tried to give them back but Jaeheon wouldnt take it.

"It's a gift from Abeoji, Umma, and I. Would you be so disrespectful as to return a gift from your loving family? How rude?!~"

______ shook her head and walked in front of the arguing siblings.

"I love those two." she giggled.

 

 

 

  

______________________________________________  

Awww...I wanted to Jaehyo to be badass and beat Soohyun to a bloody pulp.

Nah, he's better than that. Jaehyo's idea of punishment is better than throwing a punch ♥

 

I just want to bite his cheeks!!!~ kfshgkfhhklsskl