Chapter 11

Like Strangers

 

 

 

"Jinyoungie!~" she giggled.

"You still fail at playing the guitar!! Don't 'Jinyoungie' me! I'm trying but I am not a miracle worker, ya know?"

She pouted.

"Are you calling me a lost cause?"

"No! Um...yeah...yeah I am. It would be impossible so I give up!"

"Awww...give me another chance...Pwease?!" she begged giving her best puppy dog eyes.

"Aigoo!~ Fine, but I need motivation. How about a kiss for your boyfriend?"

She kissed the tip of his nose.

"There! Now teach me."

"What the hell was that? No, I want a real kiss." he said puckering his lips.

"Yah, Hyung, you do realize you are not alone right? We can see all." Deliberately

"Poor innocent maknae. Don't ruin his eyes while corrupting his mind."

"His mind should be full of puppy dog, teddy bears, cotton candy, and huge lollipops." Baro said.

"Ooh, I want a huge lollipop!~ Can I have it? Where is it?!” Gongchan said looking around.

"Didn't have one."

"Yah!!!~~ Meanie hyung!!!~ How could you play with my feelings like that?! I bet you don’t have a puppy either…”

The maknae pouted and sulked.

______ handed the guitar back to Jinyoung and hugged Gongchan.

“Aww… Channie!~ I know what will cheer you up! Let’s go get some patbingsu!”

Gongchan lit up and grin cheerfully again.

“Just the two of us?!” he asked cutely.

Jinyoung put his guitar back into the case and glared at him.

“Maknae…” he warned.

“What? I can’t spend quality time with Channie?”

“But…what about my kiss?”

“Dongwoo-ya, kiss him.”

“Ew…no thank you!” CNU said. “Get him a wig and some lip-gloss and I’ll think about it.”

“I’d, really, rather kiss my girlfriend. No offense.”

“I’ll kiss you later.” ______ said.

“Ooh Noona, let’s go ice skating later.” Gongchan said.

“Yeah, I want to go ice skating!~” Baro said.

“Yah, you’re all making plans without me?”

“Harabeoji is too much of a party pooper.” ______ said sticking out her tongue at him. “Mehrong!~”

“Yeah…well, just for that, I’m coming along!~” Jinyoung teased. “You dared to stick your tongue out at me?!”

“No!~” she giggled.

“Really?! I saw it…”

“Psh! I do not know that, of which you speak. You must be going senile, Harabeoji!~” She teased and playfully stuck out just the tip of her tongue.

“Omo!!!~ Jinyoungie Hyung, you’re a e!~” Sandeul said with an exaggerated gasp.

“Yah…” Jinyoung said turning to the other three group members. “…main vocal isn’t an important role right? We can do without one, can’t we?”

Later that day, ______ was in Jaehyo's room.

"It's exactly the same in here." she said looking around.

"Why would it change? I may be really y now, but I'm still the same Ahn Jaehyo."

“Aigoo!~” she said walking down to, the living room, where their parents were.

"It's so nice to have you over here again, ______." Mr. Ahn said.

"Yes, we really missed you around here. All Jaehyo  ever does is homework and video games when he’s not off at practice." Jaehyo’s mother added, making ______ giggle.

"Waaaa! Jae Oppa, have you really gotten THAT boring?"

His stared at them with that derp face.

"Appa! Umma!~” he whined and turned to look at ______. “Yah Seo ______, were you having fun without me?"

"Not really, I missed my Jae Oppa too much."

"You better have missed me...I'm the daebak-est."

"Jae Oppa, for a genius, you're not very smart. Is that even a word?"

"Of course, it will be in the ‘Special Edition, Ahn Jaehyo Dictionary’. Coming soon! You better go out and buy one...support the prettiness."

"Aigoo!~ How did you get so conceited??"

"Not conceited...just confident."

"Derpy derp!~" she teased.

"Yah!" Jaehyo whined, tickling her sides.

“Stop it!~” she giggled.

Suddenly, her cell phone started to vibrate.

“Oh, you’re vibrating!” he said, earning looks from ______ and their parents. “N-No…I m-mean, I felt it vibrate.”

“Oh yeah, that sounded so much better!”

“I’ll stop talking now. Aigoo…” Jaehyo sighed. ‘I wonder who texted her. Probably Jung Jinyoung…’

-______-ah!!~-

“It’s Jinyoungie.” She said.

Jaehyo just nodded.

“Yeah, I know.” He said softly. ‘He had her all day, he wants her again?!’

“We were going to go ice skating.”

Jaehyo looked at her and started to laugh his off.

“Oh my god! You’re kidding right?! Hahahahaha!~”

“Yah!”

“Oh, you’re not kidding?” he asked, unable to stop laughing.

“NO! We actually are going to go to the ice skating rink!” she said looking at him through narrow eyes.

“Have you completely lost your mind?”

“Me? Who’s the one laughing like a derpy babo?”

She eyed him and shook her head.

“Seo ______, you are the clumsiest person on the face of the earth…and you want to go ice skating? Hahahahahahaha!~”

“Yah, Oppa, Stop laughing! It’s not THAT funny.”

“My bad, I can’t stop!” he chuckled. “So, should we go stop by the store first? You can buy thousands of band-aids in bulk right?”

“YAH!” she whined and shoved him. “Stop teasing me!”

“I can’t help it, it’s fun to tease you!”

“Oppa, I’ll be really careful. I won’t get hurt.”

“Oh no, the band-aids are for him. You, would need bubble wrap. Lots and lots of bubble wrap. It’s that, or put you in a bubble and you can roll around the rink. Oh, it’s like bowling, you’re the ball and the innocent bystanders are like the pins.”

‘There he goes, trying to be a comedian again.’ She thought. ‘He is too cute when he’s being a complete derp. Aish, why is it that when I’m with Jaehyo Oppa and I get a text from Jinyoungie, I feel so confused? I’m getting over Jaehyo Oppa aren’t I?’

“Why aren’t you laughing?!” he pouted.

“You’re laughing enough for the two of us.”

“Yah, could you at least laugh, for me, so that I don’t look like a ?”

 

 

__________________________________________________

Jaehyo is very derptastic!!~ XD