Hot Summer [Super Junior's Donghae]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

“It’s too hot!” Minah whined from her position on the floor. Donghae rolled to the left to face her as Yuki yipped, from his position on her stomach. Minah smoothed her hand down his furry body, trying not to move to shift the fluffy dog off her stomach. But it was summer and with the air  conditioning breaking down the only option Donghae and Minah had was to lie under the slow fan waiting for the service people to turn up and fix the air conditioning.

“It’s summer, what did you expect?” he replied, waving a magazine with his face plastered on it to provide some relief.

“I expected the air conditioning in your apartment to be working. That was why I even agreed to date you.” Minah declared only to feel Donghae’s hand land lightly on her thigh as an attempt punishment.

“Fine and maybe because I love you, but it’s too damn hot.”

Donghae did nothing to respond other than stretch himself out further in an attempt to cool himself down as he eyed Yuki who apparently had made himself at home on Minah’s stomach. He could imagine how hot Minah would be feeling with the fluffy dog across her body, but knowing her, she would do nothing to move the dog away. But it was terribly hot.

“Take it off then…” he mumbled, poking Yuki as Minah’s head shot up and she eyed him suspiciously.

“I’m sorry what? You want me to strip now?”

Donghae reconsidered what he had said, as he looked back at Minah who still seemed rather stumped by what he had just uttered.

“I kinda meant get Yuki off your stomach…” his sheepish smile turned into a smirk “I am not complaining if you strip though.”

“Remind me yet again why I am dating you?” Minah asked, as she nudged Yuki off her. The dog took its cue as it scampered into another room trying to find some relief from the oppressive heat.

“Because you love me? I mean I can strip if you want company. Or would you prefer help?” Donghae rolled over towards Minah as she shot him a look.

“Listen mister, just because you’re attractive, don’t need to rub it in with your generous offer of stripping,” she felt his fingers tickling up her side “or stripping me.” she giggled watching him pout.

“But won’t it be a win win situation?”

“The only situation that will take place will lead to a hot mess in this heat that I’m not ready for.”

Donghae simply rolled over yet again to hover over Minah, his elbows resting on either side of her as one dug uncomfortably into the remote control of the air conditioning which they had tossed on the ground after several attempts at trying to get it to work.

A familiar beep resounded in the room as a gust of cool air blasted in.

“Hmm, looks like it does work.” Minah commented as her fingers played at the hem of the thin fabric of Donghae’s tank top sliding it upwards.

“So why am I being stripped?” he grinned, leaning closer to her as her eyes crinkled into slits as she grinned back feeling his own hands wander as they attempted to move all the fabric away from her skin.

“Because now I’m ready for that win win situation you were talking about.”

***

I am trash