--- Drabble Dump 8 [Leo, VIXX]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

I have been dealing with great urges to cuddle this man.

And thus this was born.

Sorry not sorry.

It didn't turn out the way I wanted but it's difficult to put feels into words -_-


He’s warm, he always is regardless of the multiple fluctuations in temperature her body put her through. She likes how he’s just the right height to completely wrap himself around her, how his broad frame presses against her as a single muscular arm snakes its way around her waist, how he pretends that he’s completely unaware of his actions.

She chuckles, gently turning under the white sheets and eyeing him as he pretends to be fast asleep, still clothed in the shirt and slacks he had worn in the morning. He hadn’t even bothered using his own pillow, choosing rather to rest his head on the same one as hers. She rolls her eyes, Jung Taekwoon was never openly affectionate, but it was these little things that constantly reminded her of the little child under all that man.

She curls up closer to him, resting her head against his chest and breathing in his scent, taking cognizance of his heartbeat as his arm curled around her tighter. She feels him twitch as her fingers dance over his chest and controls a giggle, his hand joins hers and their fingers interlace. His long limbs winding around her as he pulls her closer. She nuzzles into his neck, her arm lazily drapes over him tracing nonsensical patterns on his back as he mumbles into her hair, pressing a kiss on the crown of her head.

“I see you’re awake.” She smiles against his skin as he stretches, his gaze meeting hers.

“You knew I was.” He looks mildly amused as her eyes turn into crescents.

“I was just playing along.” She purrs when his fingers run through her hair lovingly, laughing when they get caught in the impossible curls. She loves how he tries every time, watching the little pout that forms on his lips as he slowly and gently untangles his fingers from her hair. His dark eyes watch as she takes the same hand and presses her lips to the centre of his palm, her eyes closed and there’s a soft smile on her face.

There’s a warmth that blooms in him when he rests his forehead against hers and her hands go down his back slowly before making their way up his chest and rest in his shoulders, her fingers rubbing soft circles into his skin over the fabric of his shirt. Their eyes don’t leave each other’s for even a second as his hands place themselves on her hips, sliding up and down gently as they spread warmth.

Her toes curl when his lips graze over hers, the hands that had been resting on his broad shoulders wind around his neck as they share another chaste kiss. She can feel the heat of his cheeks rising much like hers as he kisses her once again before burying his head into her neck while she holds him close, fingers running over his hair as his arms wind around her again.

He could spend the whole day like this.

So could she.