Goodbye Kisses [Super Junior, Donghae]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Dating Lee Donghae always meant surprises and Minah knew that best. After all, the manner in which they had met was quite ridiculous. He had caught hold of her hand in the midst of an emptying crowd of fans and led her off into the dressing rooms and she had left with his number scribbled on her lightstick.

But here she was months later with a pouting man standing beside her in the parking lot of a mall as they waited for her cab to arrive since she couldn’t be seen with him.

“Do you really have to take a cab back? I can always drop you off you know?” he grumbled, making her roll her eyes.

“You do realize how much trouble the both of us could get into if you’re seen dating a fan?” she sighed “it’s almost like you forget that you’re a celebrity and there are eyes on you all the time.”

He watched her check her phone screen for the time before turning to look at him with her eyebrow quirked.

“What happened?” she blinked as he gazed at her. Sure it had been a simple date to the movies but he didn’t expect her to look this nice. Then again, he didn’t really expect anything except for her company which made him ridiculously happy.  His hand edged over to capture hers and their fingers interlaced, much like the first time he had seen her. The gentle amateur make up still made her look pretty, the simple clothes, and the pursed lips beckoning.

“You look pretty,” He said, squeezing her hand as she quickly looked down before their eyes met again “now don’t start your tirade on me being surrounded by beautiful women. They’re beautiful, yes, but I quite like you best.” He grinned, watching her open before shutting it with a pout.

“The taxi will be here soon.” She said, shifting away from his car only to get gently pulled back towards it.

“You’re not leaving without giving me a goodbye kiss.” He smirked as she rolled her eyes before looking down shyly. He adored that about her, it excited him no end for some reason because it made him anticipate and when he was rewarded with her lips gently pressing against his, fireworks exploded in his brain.

Minah nearly pulled away only to feel herself being pressed up against the car and Donghae’s lips meeting hers again with an urgency that made her breathless. She felt his fingers gripping at her waist as he dragged his lips against hers and her brain numbed before her own finger tangled in his hair pulling him closer. She could feel the cold metal of the car against her back as he pressed her further into it, breathing heavily when her teeth tugged at his lips causing his grip to tighten. Their eyes met when he pulled away gasping watching her eyes glaze over as he dove in again grinning when a whine escaped her lips as he kissed her soundly, tongue gliding over her swollen lip before tangling with hers as her hands grabbed at his jacket and his slid over her sides.

The phone rang causing her to break away and him to groan as she fumbled for her mobile phone.

“Taxi is here.” Her voice was soft and trembled just a little, they hadn’t moved from their positions and her back was still pressed against the car.

“Do you have to go?” he grumbled, leaning down again only to have his lips come in contact with her index finger.

“Yeah, I can’t get us both in trouble,” She whispered, leaning up and brushing her lips against his cheek “I’ll see you when we’re both free next.” She wobbled away from the car almost like her brain had short circuited.

“Text me when you reach home.” He called as she nodded in response, picking up her pace. He smiled, watching her figure recede into the distance, still wobbling.

He couldn’t wait for next time.

 


Because sometimes, your ultimate bias decides to come into your dreams and mess you up.