A Party for Two [VIXX, Ravi] Drabble Dump 12

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Based on Ravi's interview on the lyrics of Secret Night *smirks at Leadah*


"Hey Haneul, remember that party song I had in mind last weekend?" Wonshik asked, his seat creaking as he leaned back, revealing his screen to her.
"Yeah?" She asked, walking over to him and glancing at the screen as she rested her chin on his shoulder feeling him lean closer to her.

"Do you think these lyrics would work?" He asked as her eyes trailed over the words on the screen, her eyebrows quirked and her eyes widened.

"Kim Wonshik! What the hell is going through your brain?"

"I dunno, fun stuff?" He mumbled as she shifted away from him, gaping.

"How the hell is this fun?! This is so overtly ual Wonshik! What do you mean by...hard?"

Wonshik scratched his head as he looked over the lyrics. Sure it was a little, risque but it was all fun. At least that was what it was fun for him.

"That is sure as hell not a party song!" She crossed her arms and glared at him. She was wearing his tshirt and nothing underneath from what he could see which made him turn around and pull her closer by the waist.

"Maybe its a party for two" He stood, pulled her against his chest and capturing her earlobe between his teeth "a secret party between two."