Catch Me If You Can [VIXX, Ken] Drabble Dump 13

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

*smirks at Leadah 2.0*


Jaehwan stopped, he was cornered by her finally and the only escape was through the vent in the ceiling above him. Kim Haneul had been hot on his trail after his last bust and now she had finally cornered him after months and months of chasing this art thief who was making everyone authority figure question her ability.

Now she had finally cornered the masked man whose name she knew, but didn’t entirely know what he looked like. Maybe she would find out now after months of obsessive research and checking of his patterns and modus operandi.

He now looked down the barrel of her gun smirking as she stood right in front of him. She was pretty, he had to admit, a few inches shorter than him even in her heels. It would be a crime not to admire the first person who had successfully caught him especially when it was a feisty and beautiful lady.

“Kim Jahewan.” She said, knowing that people messing with his names irked him. So she had understood from their previous encounters.

“Lee Jaehwan.” He snapped as she tilted the gun, indicating that he put his hands up.

“Jaehwan, put your hands up and do not move.” She said, leaning into her walkie-talkie and calling for backup. But Jaehwan was much quicker, grasping the gun in his hand, he maneuvered it out of hers, not without a thought struggle on her part. The mask got knocked off his face giving her a glimpse of one of the most attractive men she had ever seen before.  His hair was off his forehead, his sharp nose, beautiful pouty lips and sharp eyes. Squirming against him, she felt him pull her closer as her struggle for the pistol momentarily weakened at the sight of him.

“It’s quite cute how you think you can catch me,” he said, momentarily blinding her with a charming smile before leaning over and capturing her lips in a brief kiss that made her mind blank out as he wrestled the gun out of her hand, activated the pulley system he had in place and clambered into the vent before she could even comprehend what had happened. Haneul gaped at him, blushing.

“I will catch you Kim Jaehwan!” she yelled, stomping on the ground as his laughter echoed through the vents.

“Maybe next time, you’ll capture more than Lee Jaehwan’s affections!” he chuckled and disappeared into the darkness.