Everyday Love [VIXX, Leo] Drabble Dump 7

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Title based on leadah's classification of these drabbles 


He’s much too silent. But she really doesn’t mind, he opens up with time, she knows. He’s not much of a sweet talker either, but she knows that when he does say something, he really means it. He believes that actions speak louder than words. So when he surprises her with a mug of coffee, or wolfs down the food she’s made (even if she deems it not so good), she knows that he loves her no end.

She quite likes their Sundays together. It’s quite an enjoyable routine.

She likes how his fingers fit with hers as they walk to the café together for their Sunday morning brunch. It’s a crisp breeze that blows beside them as his tall frame blocks it from her as she leans closer to him unconsciously. She loves how this routine of theirs is unchanging, it’s their way of spending time with each other regardless of their hectic schedules. He orders a latte and banana bread and she orders a macchiato with a spinach sandwich. Obviously this is just the beginning of their meal.

A smile spreads across his lips as he enjoys his food, he doesn’t seem aware of it, but she’s glad. This is Taekwoon in his elements. He watches her look out of the window gazing at the lady walking down the street with a puppy following her. He vows to adopt a puppy with her because he gets to see his two favourite things together and he couldn’t imagine anything happier.

They walk back home the way they had come. She asks if he wants to watch a movie, he’s much too sleepy. She doesn’t mind. Sleep is difficult to come by and napping with him sounded simply perfect. They crawl into bed, lazily resting next to each other till their breaths slow down into a comfortable lull as they tangle with each other in their sleep. Her head on his chest, his arm wrapped around her.

She loves the feeling of him next to her.

 She wakes up to the sound of his heart beat against her ear. His arm is wrapped around her as his soft breaths wash over her as she nuzzles closer to him taking in his warmth her fingers dancing over the fabric of his wife beater tracing silly designs as he wiggled under her touch.

“Mmm Minah.” He groaned as he tugged her closer unsure as to how to react to her tickling and the soft kiss she pressed against his collarbone.

“Yes Taekwoon.” She grinned against his skin as he looked down at her.

“Sleepy.” He mumbled, closing his eyes again as she chuckled, rolling away from him as he grumbles, missing her form fitting against his. He tosses the covers off following her into the shower.