Please believe us...

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, everyone's gathered in this meeting room... sitting around the big table... Luhan is here as well, sitting next to Lisa for sure.  The noisy room immediately fall into silence when... My grandmother walked in.

 

"Halmeo---"She cut me off.

 

"Sit."She command. I feel hurt and also offended at the same time. She take her seat in the middle of the crowd and let out a heavy sigh.

 

"So, what now?" She asked Suho. She looked tired and not happy somehow...

 

"There's a good process... Kai and Sehun are the witnesses... That the leader of the pack, Yifan... Treat them... To my own suprise... you can say 'kindly' and he even... Saved the two of them from being slaughthered by his.... Wolves..."Suho said while looking down.

 

My grandmother scoff before saying,

 

"Like that's even true... You yourself, guardian Suho... Cant believe it am I right?"She asked.

 

I could feel my anger rising up... I stood up and hissed.

 

"Must I record it to make you guys believe me?! Suho... Your own trusted friends are the witnesses and now you are doubting them?!"I said. Sehun pulled my hands and gesture for me to sit... I scoff and take my seat...

 

My grandma sigh before replying.

 

"I dont know what I'm suppose to say about this... Lets just call it a day... Krystal,Lisa, Kai and Sehun... I want to talk to you... Privately..."She said and all of them except the four of us get out of the room.

 

"So... Explain it to me..."She said.

 

"He did spare our lives... His boys wanted to kill us... But he commanded them to... Not do that..."Jongin said while looking down...

 

"This is hard to believe... but... I trust you guys..."She let out another heavy sigh...

 

"Halmeoni... I'm sorry for burdening you... I just... Kris is not a bad guy and I know it..."I said.

 

"I dont like him that much cuz he kissed Krystal but... He's not that bad after all..."Sehun said and my grandmother chukled.

 

"Okay then... I believe you guys... And Krystal... I allow you to be friends with him but becareful,dear...."My grandma said and pat my head.

 

"Thanks halmeoni! I love you so much!"I squealed excitedly.

 

"Okay,okay... Ahhh... Its been a long time isnt it, Lisa? How are you doing? And how's things going on with Luhan?"Halmeoni asked with a calming smile.

 

"W-what? Luhan? Erm... Nothing much..."She stuttered that made all of us laugh.

 

"Luhan is so romantic... He'll always keep Lisa next to her... As if someone is gonna steal her away."Jongin said jokingly.

 

" Kim Jongin!"Lisa said and nudged him.

 

I feel very happy that now, my grandma have at least some good impressions on the wolves... After some fun talk with grandma, i decided to hang around, looking for stuffs to do...

 

Suddenly, Jongin tapped my shoulders lightly... I turn around only to see him smiling mishieviously...

 

"What?"I asked.

 

"Do you wanna go somewhere fun?"He asked.

 

"Eo? Where?"I asked excitedly while clinging to his arms.

 

"Do you wanna go to a dog park?"He asked while clasping his hands. I roll my eyes and push him away.

 

"Are you kidding me? A dog park?" I said while rolling my eyes.

 

"Yeah... It's fun..Pity my dear lovely Monggu... Its been a long time since I last brought him for a walk.

 

"I guess Monggu is the only thing you care about..."I huffed and walk away.

 

"Ani... of course I care about you more... We could eat ice cream and stuff there..."He begged.

 

"You'll treat me..."I said. He looked confused. Why is he so dumb? 0-0

 

"Treat you what?"He said.

 

"Ice cream duhh!"I said and bursted out laughing.

 

"Ahhhh aresseo.... No problem! I could treat you a whole cart of ice cream!" He squealed.

 

"I'm gonna get change now..."I said and head to my room. So after a few moment of choosing this and that. I decided to put on this.

 

So i head downstairs only to find a perfectly hot and y Jongin I know... With a dog in his embrace... *0*((lucky dog))

 

 

He flash his signature smirk when he sees me.

 

"As expected.... Eventhough we're just going to a park... Not to mention a dog park.... Our fashionista Krystal Jung will style herself off..."He teased.

 

"Huh... Speak for yourself Kim Jongin..."I said boredly.

 

"Hehehe.... Lets go now..."He said.

 

"Where's the cage?"I asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

"What cage?"He asked monotonously.

 

"For the dog..."I said while pointing to that teddy bear looking dog.

 

"I will never put him in a cage... You'll have to hold him for me..."He said while flashing a smile.

 

"What?! I'm so not---"He cut me off by saying.

 

"If not I'm not gonna treat you...."He said and smirk. I huffed and grab the dog away from him and get in the car.

 

A few minutes later, we reach a very beautiful park. Its full of flowers and also... Dogs...

 

"What are you waiting for? C'mon..."He said while taking that Monggu thing away from me.

 

"Huh? Owh okay..."I said and follow him towards the park. The park is full of dogs.... Its cute and also creepy though... What if one of them bite me? Sheesh... I'm so gonna hate dogs then... I'm a cat lover anyway...

 

"Monggu... Go and play with your friends..."Jongin said and let his dog go at last...

 

"Lets go and grab some ice cream now..."He said with a smile on his face.

 

I nod happily and we head to the ice cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter