Is this safe?

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Suho keep texting me and Sehun to come back ASAP. We laugh histerically in the car when we try to imagine Suho's frustrated face. Lol.

 

"So,we are gonna go to school tomorow..."Lisa said.

 

"Yeah..."Sehun replied shortly.

 

"Is Krystal gonna join the... you-know-what class?"Lisa asked and raised her eyebrow.

 

"Nan molla... We must ask Suho..."Sehun said and shrug. I wait nervously and interupt.

 

"What class? Tell me~"I insisted.

 

"Later kay..."Sehun said and pretend to sleep.

 

I pout and lean against the seat.  Lisa chukle and pat my head.

 

My body feel so tired, I decided to take a short nap.

I was waken up when someone tap my shoulder lightly.

 

"Nghh... What?"I frown and stretch myself.

 

"It gettin dark,do you wanna stay here alone?"Its Sehun's voice. My eyes widen in suprise when I realized that I am alone in the car and it's dark already.

 

"Mwo??!!!! Yah! You should've wake me up in the first place!"I screamed. He smirk and say.

 

"You looked so tired, so I decided to let you sleep longer..."He flashed a devillish smile to me.

 

"What time is it?"I asked and get out of the car.

 

"8..."He said and smile sheepishly.I smack his arms and say.

 

"You left me in this car for 2 freaking hours?! You freak!"I shouted and smack him again.

 

"Yah! At least you get to sleep!"He screamed back.

 

We race towards the house and luckily, I won!

 

I walk towards EXO who is watching tv together with Adrian and Lisa. Suddenly they cheer, teasingly

 

"Have a nice sleep princess?"Jongin teased and flash his signature smirk. I roll my eyes and take my seat beside him.

 

"I've never seen anyone slept that long...."Chanyeol said innocently that made everyone laugh histerically.

 

"Funny Chanyeol..."I mumbled.

 

"Btw... Sehun... Is everything okay?"I heard Suho whisper to him. He just let out a small smile and nod.

 

Now i get it,suho asked Sehun to follow us to make things better.

 

"Krys... Tomorow,you are going to attend different classes from the previous one... Aresseo?"Jongin said.

 

"Erm... What do you mean by 'different'?"I asked.

 

"Its... Like classes for vamps?"Adrian joked and chukle.

 

"What am I gonna do there?"I asked again.

 

"Stuffs... That you will figure out tomorow kay?" Jongin said before i could ask further.

 

"Aresseo!"I pout annoyedly.

 

After about half an hour hanging around wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter