The Plan

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's P.O.V.

 

"There is this one girl... I can see that they are bonded in some way... With the princess..."I walk around the dark room trying to figure out the puzzle.

 

"Lets just dont take risks and rip off both of their throats off." Lay hissed.

 

"That is right GeGe... We should not wait any longer."Tao said while fiddling with his nails.

 

"Hyung... I dont think we should rush

 this thing...Lets plan carefully and.... do it CLEAN."The new wolf. He is EXO M' future beta. The vampires didnt knew him... YET.

 

I just nod and say"I have a mission for ya Han...I want you to approachLisa and.get to know more things about her. The vampires wont know that you are a wolf if.... Youdont transform.into.your wolf form for at least.... 2 weeks.... After 2 weeks... We will start our mission"I said firmly.

 

They nod obediently. Luhan is now staring blankly at the window. I heard his wolf said.

 

*how are you not going to transform for 2 weeks?!

 

Luhan sigh heavily and look at Kris.

 

I know it is hard to control our wolf from getting out. So HARD.  I give him an assuring smile to comfort him.

 

 

Krystal's P.O.V.

 

These days,I keep glancing at the window hoping to see that red.eyed guy. I just sit at my study table.and decided to finish my assignment. While I was browsing the web, someone knock the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter