Kris

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's p.o.v.

 

The cold yet calming breeze made me forget about all of my problems. I just feel so calm right now.

"Suho oppa is mad at us right now.... He is totally against us Krys..." Lisa said...

"I know... Hey... I think we need to talk about..." She cut my words with a small smile.

"US?"She said. I chukle nervously and nod. She let out a soft sigh and say.

"I dont know what else to say... But I AM happy that you're my sister."She quickly say.

"Me too... Can I start calling you eonnie from now on?"I asked hopefully.

"Sure... that's sister is Korean rite? Hahaha.... I am not that good..." Lisa said.

"Hahaha.... Nah its olkay... i really wanted to have a really beautiful eonnie like you :)"I said.

"Aishhh... You are much prettier my dear..."Lisa said.

"Ani..."We chukle together happily. But then... We heard sound of leaves ruffling. We flinched and prepare for any attack.

"Show yourself!"I said.

"You must know who I am by now... Dont you?"A familiar voice suddenly spoke out. It comes from the forest...

Lisa and I exchange glances and Lisa gave me a reassuring nod so that I could say something.

 

"Yes... I know who you are.... You are... Yifan If I'm not mistaken..."I said. I heard him chukle and he said.

"No... You're wrong.... You know NOTHING  about me..."He growled.

 

"I'm sorry... For everyThing.... For your parent's death... We mean no harm to..."He cut me off...

"Shut the hell up!  Dont talk about my parents! I just hate it..."He hissed coldly.

 

"I am sorry... I also know about... You wanted to kill me and all... I cant help but to feel hurt Kris... All this time... I wanted to meet you... While actually... You wanted to kill me,my sister and my cousin... I suppose then my grandma huh?"I said and chukle hurtly. Suddenly, he show up... As usual... He is dressed in black. but this time... he did not cover his face with his black hoodie.

 

"So what? Can your apology bring my dead parents back alive?"He asked. His eyes are glowing red. Full with hatred and thirst.

 

"Then,by killing us? Can you get them back that way?  One of your pack's member... Was healed by Adrian... The guy is Luhan... He killed Adrian's parents...  but he still save him though... He got nothing by saving him! Nothing Kris! Why are you being so selfish.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter