Hunt

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI'S P.O.V.

 

 

Its Saturday. The day we have been waiting for quite patiently while actually our soul are dying for it. its our HUNTING TIME. 

"Get ready everyone! We are leaving at dawn." Suho ordered. We quickly gather infront of the mansion and prepare ouself to hunt.

We were to busy preparing that we didnt notice someone is watching us curiously.

" Where are you guys going  ?"a voice asked. I cursed under my breath and look at the person. Krystal was standing there while looking at us innocently.

"We are... Erm.. Going for a jog..."I said hoping that she'll buy it. That's the most logic reason that i could think of that time. She raised her eyebrow and reply.

"This early? Seriously? You gotta be kidding me.."She said while covering her exposed arms with her jacket. Maybe it is because of the cold breeze.

"We are not kidding.. Why are you up this early anyway?" Suho said and approach us. She shrug and say.

"I like to wander around at times like this.. I dont know... I just feel like hangin out here?" She replied with another shrug.  I looked at Suho and he just reply it with a small smile.

"You should go in now.. It's cold... I promise I'll tell you everything when we get back from our LONG jog.." Suho said. I bursted out laughing beause Suho's hung face looked funn that time. He nudge me by his elbow with a look on his face that clearly say 'Shut the hell up'. I chukle and keep my mouth shut before Suho hyung get a high blood pressure. Kekeke...

Krystal seemed to feel curious about it even after Suho and I had assure her that its nothing. 

"That's a close one... Luckily she listen to me.. Phew.."Suho said and sigh in relief and suddenly punch my shoulder plafully.

"You! Seriously? She suspects something just now, thanks to you." Suho said.

"You're most welcome hyung..."I said and give him a sheepish smile.

He roll his eyes over me and gather with the others.

When everything is fully prepared, we start our hunting session immediately. We usually take about only a few hours to hunt in the forest. If there's some hunter or something... the hunting time will be longer because we need to avoid them first of all. But today, its kinda easy cuz... no hunters or anything dangerous creatures such as WOLVES or HUMANS. In exception of Krystal though.

While we are heading back to the mansion, I approached Sehun and say.

"Just now.. Krystal told me and Suho that at times like just now... The times when we usually went out for hunting... she couldnt sleep like... soundly... There's something in her that doesnt wanna sleep.. How long?"I asked him.

"Erm.. Like 4 months to go?" He replied unsure.

"I guess... Sheez.."I mumbled.

"Sehun! Kai! What are you doing? Ppali!" Chanyeol called out. We lazily walk towards Chanyeol who is always hyper active before or after hunting. Tsk.. Happy virus of the clan Channie..

We quickly head to our own room to avoid ourself from seeing Krystal. Nobody actually know what reason are we suppose to tell her... To be honest... Even Suho hyung himself is blank.

Krystal's p.o.v.

"Aaaah... This is so refreshing!"I exlaimed happily after taking a long bath with the new milk bath that halmeoni bought for me. Then,

I decided to put on this.(below)

After that, I want to just hang out in my room and play with my phone while waiting for my hair to dry. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was Lisa. I feel happy that she texted me at last. She's such a fragile girl that is like.. Erm.. So soft hearted I guess? 

From: Lisa

Hey Krystal.. I am just wondering... Are you free this evening? 

 

To: Lisa

Yeah I guess... My school work is done... Why?

 

From: Lisa

Lets hang out together... That's also if you want to... Together with Luhan and one of his friend he said.

 

To: Lisa

Owh I'd love to... What time? Is EXO coming along or what?

 

From: Lisa

Erm... Luhan said that the friend of his is kinda anti-social so... Better not I guess... Sorry...

 

To: Lisa

Its olkay then... So where and when?

 

From: Lisa

Erm... Its at xxx river... He said we are gonna have a picnic XD I am so excited... Heheheh... So.. See ya around 4 I guess?

 

To: Lisa

Noted... Hahaha.. I feel excited too... Lol.. 

 

I shove my phone away and I cant help but to feel curious about why cant EXO join us? C'mon... Their level of friendliness? OVERLY FRIENDLY... Lol.. Whatever.. Stop thinking rubbish Krys... I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter