Revelation

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's p.o.v.

 

All of us rush upstairs when we heard someone screaming and sounds of stuff breaking. When we reach Krystal's room. We were so shock to see Krystal tossing around stuff... I almost think she's insane(lol).

 

Kai rushed inside and quickly stop her from throwing more stuffs. 

"Let me go!" She keep screaming and tries to escape from Kai's embrace.

"Krystal stop... This is me Jongin... Everything's gonna be olkay..."Kai said softly trying to comfort her. Suho asked the others to get out and leave only me, Lisa,Jongin and Suho himself.

"I dont get it... What is happening actually? Who wanted to kill me?"She cried in horror while burrying her face on Kai's chest. I just wonder why... It just hurt seeing them being so close.

"I know... We'll explain everything to you in details so calm yourself so that we could talk"Suho said. Its kinda hard to see this all leader like Suho to comfort someone.

Lisa went down and then return with a glass of water. She walked carefully towards Krystal, maybe she's scared that Krystal might go all crazy again. 

Krystal's terrified gaze soften when her eyes met Lisa's. 

"Here."Lisa said softly.

"Thanks... Who is she?" Krystal asked Kai with a confused look on her face. Our eyes went wide... Did she lost her memory or something?

"W-what do you mean? Dont you remember Lisa?" Kai asked while panicking.

"No... I mean... Who is she to me? Is she perhaps..."Krystal hesitate and look away.

"Yes she is... Your sister." Suho said. 

A few silent moment passed and nobody says a thing. 

"I'm sorry if I'm acting all cold, it's not that I'm not happy... I'm just too confused to know wether this is true or not..."Krystal said.

"It's olkay... I also cant believe it actually..." Lisa said and give her an assuring smile.

"Thanks... Then explain this, why were we seperated?" Krystal asked bluntly.

"I've been expecting that... Your grandmother... Queen Tantiana said that after your mom's daugters which is you guys were born, the wolves are going to try to demolish you guys as soon as possible... To stop the royals from having more heir and heiress... So, as precaution, they had decided to let Lisa be under you grandma's protection since she's the elder... And Krystal the younger, with your parents, And you moved to Korea when you're 3... " Suho explained.

"Queen? But... All of  the pictures of my childhood are... at Korea... So how?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter