Who the hell is she?

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am now on my way to the airport. I sigh softly and say'Gonna miss you Korea'I said in my heart. Suddenly, Mr Lee inform me that we have arrived. I get out of the car lazily and take my bag with me. Mr Lee helped me to carry the others.

 

After we had our lunch together,its time for me to go. I bid goodbye to Mr Lee and walk towards the gate. On the plane,I cant help but cry... Eventhough its been a week since my parents' death,I just cant...forget them.

 

I fall asleep and I didnt eat the food provided on the plane... So,when we arrived at our destination,You cant imagine how starving I am... Mr Lee told me that there is someone to pick me up at the airport. But,I knew nobody here... Suddenly,I saw two guys standing at the entrance while holding a sign board with my name on it... I walk towards them and I realized that they looked like a body guard you can say.

 

"Miss Krystal... Glad to meet you... We will bring you to your grandma..."A guy said while another one take my bag and put it inside a black car. I just follow them and get into the car quietly.

 

"W-wait.... How am I suppose to know... that you are not going to kidnap me?"I asked worriedly.

 

The guy chuckled and say.

 

"My name is Adrian. If I kidnapped you... I am going to be so dead...."He said.

 

"Owh... Hi,I am Krystal. Who are you anyway?"I asked.

 

"You shall find out."He said and lean his head against the window. I just sigh and lean against the seat. The whole ride was extremely quiet. Suddenly,the car stopped. I look up and see a very huge and beautiful mansion infront of me. I was like...'Wow...'

 

"Miss,we have arrived..."That guy said and open the door for me.

 

"Aah... Ok"I said slowly and sling my bag over my shoulder.

 

Two maids open the door for me and I enter the house awkwardly. I mean like... I dont know who's house is this..Suddenly,a middle aged woman approach me and give me a very sweet smile.

 

"You must be Krystal~"She said happily and hug me.

 

"Yes... and you are?"I asked.

 

She chuckle and say"What do you think? Of course your grandmother... I am so sorry that I couldnt attend their funreral the other day..."She said sadly.

 

"Its olkay... Erm... what should I call you?"I asked nervously.

 

"Honey calm down,I am your grandmother... Just call me grandma then."She said happily. I just nod and she pull me upstairs.

 

"Here~ Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter