Persuading Suho

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by normally... We let Luhan return to his pack when everything is clear between us... But, we are not sure if he could be trusted or not.

 

Suho oppa... Is still mad with us... The three of us... Its time for dinner... Somehow... I missed Kris... His cold attitude and glare... I sigh and take my seat beside Lisa. Now... Jongin,Sehun and Suho is giving the three of us a cold treatment. Adrian had decided to act normal like nothing had happened and it kinda pissed them off... But like he care... Pfft...

 

"Anything I can help Kyungsoo oppa?"I asked Kyungsoo who is busy cooking in the kitchen since we are staying in Lisa's mansion for now.

 

"Erm... Can you call Sehun and Kai for dinner? I guess they are sleeping right now... Those lazy bumps..."He mumbled. I chukle and nod. I went upstairs and walk towards their room... I let out a small sigh before knocking.

 

"Hey guys... Dinner's---"I was cut off by Sehun's piercing word.

 

"Get out... Save whatever you want to say..."He said boredly while closing his eyes while Jongin is lying on his bed while playing with his phone.

 

"Okay fine! You guys are treating me like a just because I wanted to.... forget it! I thought that you guys would stand by my Side no matter what happen... But I'm wrong! You said that you'll always be there to protect me Kai...Now I am not very sure of that. I'm sick of all of this!" I screamed and run towards my room.... I burst into tears as I just couldnt take it anymore...

 

Kai's p.o.v.

 

I let out a sigh and cant help but to feel hurt when she didnt call me Jongin anymore. I realized how I and Sehun have been acting like an affected Krystal's feelings... Except Lisa and Adrian though.... I got up and head towards her room... As usual,it's not locked...

 

"Get out Kai!"She hissed while burrying her face on her pillow. I sigh and sit on the edge of her bed. I pull her pillow away that made her pissed.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!"She hissed. Wow.... Her face looked so red when she's crying.... Muahaha...

 

"If you keep hugging that pillow... All I can hear is 'emmmmm emmmmm'"I said mockingly.

 

"Even at times like this you can still joke?! Heol..."She said and toss a pillow straight to my face.

 

"Wow... How could you do this to my flawless face?"I asked.  She immediately sit and stare at me awkwardly.

 

"What is wrong with you?!"She asked frustratedly.

 

"Nothing..."I answered casually.

 

"What the hell Kai?! Fine... If you dont want to tell me... Dont ever talk to me again!"She hissed and got up.

 

 

Krystal's p.o.v.

 

He back hug me right before I could reach the door knob. I gasped when his cold skin met mine... I was about to turn an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter