Wow...

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's p.o.v.

 

I stare blankly at Kris... He suddenly say something I truly didnt expect...

 

"You guys dont mean any harm.. For now..."He added...

 

The other wolves looked suprised as hell.

 

"Wow... You're just... Gonna let me go?" I asked.

 

"What? You want me to kill you? My pleasure..."He said threateningly.

 

"Omg!!! Thank you Kris-ssi! I know you're a kind and sweet guyyyy!"Krystal squealed out.

 

"Shut up kid... You guys... Go clean yourself... Tao... Go help Xiumin and Chen clean up..."Kris command.. Krystal approach me with a worried look and she tried to wipe off the blood from my face... Yeah... It's quite a fight...

 

"Dont..." I said coldly...

 

"Okay fine! I'm sorry... please let me help you out..."She said softly.

 

"We still need to talk about this ..." I said coldly.

 

"Okay I got it..." She replied annoyedly... Then... She clean Sehun next...

 

After a few suffocating and painful moment putting on the plasters on the wounds... I approach Kris who is standing at the balcony while admiring the view... I just feel awkward since erm... Our enemy... Like rival... Just spared out lives? Thats freakin weird...

 

"Hey Yifan... " I said awkwardly...

 

"What?"He said not looking at me.

 

"Erm... Thanks... Anything... Erm... Yeah... Thats all..."I said and quickly head in the house...

 

Kris's p.o.v.

 

I cant help but to chukle... Never thought to ever being thanked by a vamp before... I walk inside the house only to find my boys except Lay and Luhan of course, glaring at the vamps...

 

"Guys... What a pretty face you're showing me..."I said while taking my seat...

 

" Funny Yifan... Haha..." Chen mimicked a laugh.

 

"What happen to our plan on killing the princess?"Chen asked while glaring at Krystal who looked kinda shock though.

 

"Can we not talk about that now?"Lay interupted... Owh thank you Lay!

 

"Yeah..."I mumbled.

 

"Hey... Me and Krystal cooked something... Lets eat then... Erm... You two... Are you comin?"Lay said...

 

They hesitate before heading to the dining hall. 

 

"Boys... c'mon..." I said. The whined before following me... Sheesh... The could be childish as hell sometimes...

 

"Wait... Did that vamp helped? I'm so not gonna--" Chen blurted out but then, Krystal interupted...

 

"Dont worry... I'll eat the same thing... If i ever did put some poison in it... I'll die as well... " She said expressionless while taking the food. Chen looked shocked but then... He laughed a little...

 

" I'm impressed that you're able to persuade me this good princess...". He said while taking his seat...  A smile still on his cute face.

 

"Screw the formalities... Call me Krystal, please.. " She said looking uncomfortable with the name...

 

"Okay, PRINCESS."he purposely emphasized the word Pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter