Truth

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So... Apparently, I didnt even realize that we are home and I'm practically lying on my bed... Wait... What? How did I get here? I didnt remember waking up... and walking... OMFG! Dont tell me that... Either Jongin or Sehun... Just freaking carried me?! Kyaaaa! This is just sooooooo embarassing... Omg... I could feel my cheek heating up in embarassment.

 

I head to the bathroom to take a bath... Ergh, I feel disgusted since I didnt wash up yestersay before going to sleep... Wait... I'm still with my freaking shoes! The one who carried me is such a jerk! I frustratedly took of my Converse and throw it on my bed... Then, I decided to take a long soothing bath....

 

So... After bathing... This and that... I looked for my phone... Wait... Where's my phone... Damn it! I hope that jerk doesnt mess with my phone... Dont worry Krys... You have your password rite...Hehehe... I rushed to the two guys' room to get my phone... I thought they were probaly still sleeping by now... But... I was wrong... I open the door only to fing Kyungsoo playing with a brown teddy-looking dog.... He looked up and flash an awkward smile.

 

"Hey... Where's Jongin and Kai... and who's dog is that?"I asked weirdly.

 

"Owh...This is Monggu.... Jongin's bæ.... hahah... They are probaly at the gym now... Working out after a long run..."He replied...

 

"Ahhh... Didnt expect that brat to love dogs... Gomawo..."I said and head towards the gym... Its located at the left wing of the mansion where facilities like library, mini cinema,sauna and many more are located...

 

I enter the gym and spotted Jongin and Sehun busy working out with their ear phones plugged.

 

"Hey..."I said... Aish... I guess the music is just so loud that he cant hear me... I walk towards him and stand infront of them... They stop their activity and took off their earphones...

 

"Yes?"They both said in unison...

 

I dont even know why but... I couldnt help but to stare at their perfectly muscled body... I mean...Sheesh... Who thought this model like guys have perfectly formed abs?! Only blind girls would not be intimidated... How I wish I was blind lol...

 

 

 "Duh.. I know we're smokin' hot but... stop staring... I feel so... violated..."He said while covering his abs and make a weird expression... I snap back to reality.

 

Sehun bursted into laughter when he sees my reddish face... Damn it!

 

"You wish! Give me back my phone! You totally ruin my mood..."I huffed.

 

"Lol... And about your phone... I successfully hacked it in... How long eyh...  About 5... maybe 2 minutes only right Sehun?"He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter