Outing with Oh Sehun

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So,things get better and better after we have persuade the apha and beta of the group.... But the thing is... My bestfriend... or more like cold friend-that-rarely-talk-to-me... havent forgive me... YET...

 

After the amazing breakfast that you can say,blastful? I head upstairs to my room to change my clothes and stuff... I and Lisa had decided to have some fun... Well... The fact that actually we wanted to know each other better... So... That's that... and this is this(what?0_0") I decided to just put on this(below)while Lisa wear this(below)

 

 

Then... I went downstairs and walk towards Suho who is hanging out with the others.

 

"Oppa... I and Lisa wanna hang out at the mall or something.... we wanna do some shopping spreee~"I said and giggle excitedly.

 

"Erghh... Girls and their shopping world... That is why... I heard that... Someone said that you can get lost in a girl's closet!"Baekhyun said teasingly. I roll my eyes and chukle at his childishness...

 

"Yah babo! That someone is meeee!"Chanyeol said and they high five and jump around like little kids... omo... since when am I living with these cute derps? lol...

 

"Boys..Gimme a break could ya? Owh and Krystal... About your 'plan' on Kris... Your grandma is totally against it... So... she wants to meet us today... Sehun is not going so... He'll be going with you guys olkay?"Suho said.

 

"Can I meet grandma later? And...Cant Jongin come with us?"I asked almost whispering.

 

"Not yet Krys.... We have to talk about it to her first and... Jongin will come with us..."I frown slightly and suddenly Jongin intterupt...

 

"I could go if you wan---"Suho cut him with a look that obviously say... shut-the-hell-up... lol. Jongin cross his arms and lean against the couch while pouting...

 

"I am not talking to you Hyung..."He said cutely. Suho chukle and ruffle his hair...

 

"Aigoo Jongin-ah... Sometimes you can be much more like a maknae than Sehun..."Suho said.

 

"Hey Krys... I'm done... Lets go!"Lisa said and interwined our hands together. I chukle and nod. We walk towards the car and immediately stop laughing when we saw Sehun walking towards the car with his hands cooly stuffed in his pocket.

 

 

He casually sit beside me and fish his phone out... I was like.. 'What the---'

 

Lisa is starting to get nervous so she keeps fiddling with her fingers. I decided to make a conversation with Sehun.

 

"Why didnt you follow them?"I asked awkwardly since he is not even looking at me.

 

He didnt even bother to look up... He just let out a small sigh and keep playing with his phone. I frown and mumble.

 

"Fine... Dont talk to me till forever..." Lisa was giving me  a worried look but I calm her with a smile...

 

"We're here..."The driver said.

 

"Okay... Thanks Mr Choi.. Erm... So... Can you fetch us around.... 5?"I asked.

 

"Sure"He replied with a small smile.

 

"Gomawo Mr Choi..."I said and we get out of the car together... And together means... The three of us...

 

I and Lisa walk together while Sehun followed us at the back. That is kinda awkard for us since he is like a silent stalker.... Creeepy...

 

Lisa and I keep laughing that we didnt notice where we were going... We accidentaly bumped into someone... We quickly apologize to that person and suddenly that person say...

 

"Doing some shopping huh"A fammiliar voice said and chuckle.

 Lisa's face lit up in joy when she realized that the guy is Luhan.

 

"Annyeong..."Luhan said and bow slightly.

 

"Annyeong... What are you doing here?"I asked.

 

"Aaah... Naega? I am back from the gym... Just working out a little..."He said and chukle...

 

"Hahaha... Really? We are doing some shopping spree... hahaha..." I said and laugh... He keeps staring at Lisa from just now...

 

 

He chukle looking at the nervous Lisa...

 

"Why are you so nervous Lisa?"Luhan as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter