St Vladimir Academy

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow.... So,this is the library huh?"I asked amazedly. The library is so enormous and it is full of books. I love books,especially horror.

 

"Yeah...This is it..."Kai said while smiling and leaning against the shelf.

 

I just nod and walk towards a book that caught my attention. I take the book from the shelf and wipe off the dust on it... Antique i guess...

 

"St. Vladimir..."I read it slowly.

 

"That's where I am studying right now... and you are going to study there too..."He said happily.

 

"B-but... It says here... Moroi vampires goes to this school as protection... Are you a vampire?!"I was kinda shock.

 

"Hah... That is just and old folk tales... You believe that gosh..."He said and laugh. But I can feel something fake behind the calm laugh. I just nod and take he book to my room.

 

"Ok then,I wanna sleep now. So,good night."I said before entering my room.

 

"Good night... Btw... you smell good."He said and smirk.

 

I blushed and suddenly he lean and give me a kiss on my cheek that made me blush even harder.

 

"That's a good night kiss~" He said and smirk looking at my blushing face.

 

I immediately shut the door and slump my body on the fluffy bed... I wonder why I am blushing so hard when he did that... Its not that I like him or something... Or... do i? I got up and walk towards he balcony.

 

Suddenly,a tall figure caught my eyes,his eyes were shining red and he is wearinga  black hoodie that cover his face. I squinted my eyes but in justa  few seconds,he is gone.

 

"Just my imagination maybe.."I just shrug uneasily and decided to go to sleep.

 

The next morning,

 

"Krystalshii... Good morning~"A soft voice whisper.

 

I open my eyes and I was damn shocked because Kai is like right infront of my face. I pushed him away and he start to laugh histerically. I just roll my eyes and walk towards the bathroom.

 

"What are you doing here anyway?"I asked when I am done brushing my teeth and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter