Unbelievable

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slumped my body lazily on the soft bed. I am kinda shock after hearing about what Kai said just now.

 

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

"What?"I asked looking at Kai who keep staring at me.

 

"I need to tell you that.... Neo... Neomu ippundeyeo...."He lean closer and whispered.

 

I blushed and immediately shove his face that is dangerously close to mine. He giggle crazily and say.

 

"Is that a blush I see?"He said mockingly.

 

"Shut up jerk!"I screamed. He laugh and suddenly... I saw Kris... Standing behind the trees watching us from afar. I immediately stand up and tug Kai's shirt. Kai also look at where I was pointing but... He just reply me with a glare.

 

"Stop joking Krys..." he said.

 

"I am not!"But I immediately shut up when his figure is not there. I face palm myself and sigh.

 

"Am I crazy or what? Why do I keep seeing him?"I mumbled. Kai bend down towards me and ask.

 

"Who is the 'him'?"He asked.

 

"He's the guy I saw just now... I just met him at the library you know? He even freaking kissed me!"I stated.

 

"He kissed you?!"He shouted and clench his fist.

 

"Yeah... but only at the cheek but that's not the point..."I said.

 

"He kissed you?!"Kai looked like a small kid arguing and pouting over a candy.

 

"Stop Kai! Your face looked like ..."I bursted out laughing out of nowhere. He pinched my cheek and say.

 

"How dare you said that.... but... back to the point? Sorry... I was acting cocky just now... Just cant believe someone did that before me."He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I chukle and it kinda make me flutter hearing him say that.

 

"That guy? Hmm... He said that his name is Kris... He's hot though... Lol... But... I just dont know how he could get in through the library and also our school..."I said.

 

"School also?!"Kai said shocked. He run a finger through his perfectly styled messy brown hair(lol).

 

"Why didnt you tell us earlier?"He asked.

 

"Erm.... Must I?"I said and smile sheepishly. He let out a low sigh and pat my head.

 

"But... why do you sound so worried Kai?"I asked.

 

"You're important to all of us Krys... And personally to me..."He said softly. I feel so happy when he said 'person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter