Unexpected

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell indicated that... School is over... I tried my best to avoid any of the boys and Lisa... Luhan had asked me to come with him since he's afraid that Kris is planning something.. I get inside of Luhan's car as soon as possible so that no one sees me... Especially the overly protective Kim Jongin...

 

A few minutes later,Luhan joined me... He start his car and drove off...

 

"Omg... You did'nt know how freaking scared I was... Jongin and the others are eyeing me suspiciously... Sheez.... I'm gonna get killed by them if they know that I brought you to our place..." He said while driving.

 

"Sorry for burdening you... Luhan... What am I suppose to do when I reach there? Greet them? Or what?" I asked frustratedly. He looked at me in disbelief before letting out a small chukle.

 

"So.... You're telling me... That you are worried about how to greet my friends... And not worried about being with wolves? "He asked and laugh out loud... I scoff and pout...

 

"Yah! Andwaeee! I'm not joking okay..." I said and hit his arms in a joking manner.

 

"Aresseo.... Hmm... I... i dont know... cuz... my friends... they're... errr... weird?"He said awkwardly.

 

"That makes one of us..."I replied and look out the window... We're now kinda... in a remoted area which is surrounded by forests and trees. It kinda give me this weird creep...

 

"We're here..."Luhan let out a small sigh before getting out of the car.

 

"Okay..."I mumbled nervously and quickly follow Luhan... Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

 

From: Kris (6:45 p.m.)

Where are you? I guess you changed your mind... I've expected this... Hmm...

 

I scoff before replying...

 

To:Kris (6:46 p.m.)

Dude... I am on my way okay...

 

I shove my phone into my pocket and spotted a beautiful mansion glimmering in the woods...

 

 

"We're here..."Luhan said...

"Wow... This place is awesome..."I mumbled... it almost look like Lisa's mansion...

 

He unlock the door and welcome me in... I keep my distance near Luhan... I just feel insecure here...

Suddenly, Kris called out to me while walking down the stairs...

 

" Hey Princess Dragomir! Welcome..."He flash a smile... He is wearing a casual black shirt that make his muscular body to shine... i mean like... whatever 0-0

 

"Guys... She's here..."He said... Luhan walked towards Kris and say...

 

"I'm not gonna let you hurt her..."He said... Kris let out a small laugh and pull me away from Luhan.

 

"Aww c'mon... This brave lil girl wants to meet our brothers..."He said while pulling me towards the... erm... living room i guess... There are two guys staring at me... No... Glaring at me viciously... If glares could kill... I'd be long gone....

 

"Tao-ah... Lay... Come greet our 'guest'..."Kris said while emphasizing the word guest...

 

"You bring her here... To be killed or what?"That Tao guy asked coldly.

 

"I am the one who wanted to come... I'm Krystal..."I said while offering a hand shake... He scoff and look away... I decided to ignore his y attitude and move on to... Lay? I guess...

 

"Hi Lay... I'm Krystal..."I said and did the same thing to him... I expected him to act all rude but... Nope... He shook my hands gently and flash a small tiny smile...

 

"Never experienced this kind of situation before... I mean... The Vamp Princess... In a wolf's place? That's just... weird..."He said while observing me.

 

"in' weird..."Tao hissed...

 

"Tao! Stop being a pain is the ..." Luhan snarl.

 

"I'll stop when she gets her out of this house or maybe when I get to rip off..."He replied while glaring at Luhan now...

 

"Look... I come here... Is not to kill you... Or not to get killed... I come here... Is just to... erm... Fulfil a bet?"I said awkwardly while looking at Kris...

 

"Its our bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter