I am Luhan

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's p.o v.

 

I stare at Kris who is walking here and there with a troubled expression on his face.

 

"Dude,what is bugging you man?"I asked.

 

"How are you going to get close to Lisa?"He said and keep wandering around.

 

I just chukle and say."What's so hard? I can be a student at the school that she goes. At the same time,get close to Krystal."I said. Kris's face immediately lit up in joy.

 

"Wow! Good idea smartass..."He said and rushed out of the room to prrpare the stuffs needed for the so-called-school-registration.

 

I lean comfortably against the couch and flip through the infos about the Lisa girl.

 

"Hmm,lets see. Vasilisa Dragomir... "I said while looking at her picture. Soft blonde hair,turqoise eyes...

'Beautiful'A voice inside of me said. I shoved the feelings away and smirk"Such a loss,a pretty creature like you... must be killed... We will meet soon Vasilisa.. Soon."

 

Lisa's p.o.v.

 

I walk through the school entrance and head towards my locker. Suddenly, I heard the sound of girls screaming and fangirling over somebody.

 

"Yeayy~ Our beloved kingka is back!"I heard one of them screamed.

 

"Its EXO K i guess..."I mumbled softly. suddenly,the screaming start to get louder... I was shock to see that it was Adrian. I chocked on my biscuit and quickly look away so that he would not approach me.

 

I start to walk away but...

 

"You! Over there... Come here!"He smirk and called out. I run towards my class hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter