Dangerous Path

Vampire Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI'S P.O.V.

 

I walked lifelessly towards Suho and the group who is now chatting happily in the living room. Kyungsoo called out for me who is still dumb founded about what I just saw. HE is with her right now... I decided to go home and inform the others before making any move that could cause more kiosk.

 

"Yo! Jongin... Come join us..." Kyungsoo hyung said.

"What's with the gloomy face?" Suho asked. 

"Hyung.. Yifan... He's with Krystal and her friend right now..." I stutter. Their eyes went wide and they shouted.

"What?! That is not JUST her friend! That's her freakin twin sister!" Suho screamed while putting on his jacket.

"How did this happen?" Kyungsoo asked while taking his stuff too.

"I myself dont know hyung... But... Now I know the Kris is... Yifan... And also.. Luhan.. He's a wolf.."I mumbled. We cant have a fight with them in public. The risk is too high. 

"Enough talking! Sehun, Kai... You will follow me while the three of you go get Adrian to come with us... We'll need him..." Suho ordered. We immediately head to our cars and drive off to the river.

"Damn! Why are these cars so damn slow?"Sehun cursed  while waiting anxiously.

Right after the cars start moving, Sehun speed off faster than just now to avoid traffic jams. When we reach the river, we run towards Krystal and Lisa who is sitting calmly by the river.

"Krystal! Lisa! Are you alright?" Suho asked while breathing heavily.

They looked shock and immediately say. "Erm... Yes?"Krystal replied confusedly. I let out a sigh of relief and sit beside her.

"Where's Luhan?"I asked.

"Erm... He went to buy some corndogs... Why Jongin? What happened?"She asked.

"And his friend?"I asked ignoring her question.

"Is there any problem Kai?" A fammiliar voice asked. It was Luhan who is holding three packs of cordogs in his hands.

"You !"Sehun grab him by his collar harshly and his eyes started to darken.

"Sehun... We're in public so please..." Suho said while pulling Sehun away.

"What do you think you're doing dog? Trying to bring these two to be killed by Yifan?" Sehun growled.

"What? Who's the freakin Yifan?"Luhan said confusedly.

 

Luhan's p.o.v.

 

I tried to trick them by acting. Kris saw Kai who was standing from afar watching us. So, for precaution he excuse himself just a few minutes ago. 

"Dont you act all innocent Luhan! I trusted you! Kai saw HIM here just now "Sehun said while clenching his fist.

"Its my friend Kris... He's not the freakin Yifan you're talking about." I replied trying to sound as calm as possible. This guy could kill me right now because I cant transform easily when I try to hold my wolf back for  a long time.

"Then explain this... Krystal saw your friend Kris in the library in the mansion she's staying in! How could that be?" Kai asked next.

"Kai , Sehun stop! I dont get this! I dont get any of this... why are you guys coming here and just suddenly talking about dogs and stuff?"Lisa said while letting out a small sigh. Krystal just keep silence while looking at me intensely.

" That... You must ask Kris himself... " I started to stutter when I cant think of any logic reason to give to that statement. I suddenly feel a stinging pain in my head that made me fall to the ground. Its like something is banging my head hard... The pain increases when my gaze met Krystal's... Lisa shake my body worriedly while calling my name. I cant stand the pain that SHE's giving me.. At last, I passed out.

...

...

...

...

...

 

"Its very risky to trust him.. He had brought them closer to Yifan..."I heard talk and whispers around me. I open my eyes only to find myself lying on a bed in a huge room. The stinging pain is still there. I tried to sit but failed. It just hurt like hell.

"Woah... Easy there... "Lisa said while staring at me while helping me up.

"Where am I?" I asked while rubbing my head.

"In my mansion... We were too worried so... We decided to bring you home and... heal you..." She said. I sensed fear in her words and tone.

"Who healed me?" I asked feeling confused about who'd help me?  A wolf? Not to be racist but... Vampires do hate us... And its also vice versa...

"Its... Adrian..." She replied softly.

My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter