Meet Me at the Court~

Stealing My Thunder

{your P.O.V.}

School was seriously boring, until third period. It was the only class I had without Cheondoong, so it was my least favorite. I was daydreaming, when a crumpled note hit my face, snapping me back to reality. I uncrumpled it and saw that it was from Mir.

Meet me afterschool at the basketball court?^^

I looked at him in confusion.

"Wae?" I mouthed to him.

CheonDoong Hyung has a surprise for you^^

I nodded to him, and he turned back to the teacher happily. My head started racing.

What kind of surprises???? maybe I made him feel guilty about this morning.....Or maybe its just because I'm his best friend. Yup, thats it!

You smiled to yourself.

 

At lunch, you were searching for MBLAQ when you felt a pair of arms pick you up and carry you to your usual table. You turn around to see G.O. smiling at you as MBLAQ took there seats around you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Umma," you greeted, smiling. You saw that CheonDoong had already bought you lunch, your favorite too!

"Kamsahamnida, Doongie Oppa." You happily ate, listening to there conversation about nothing in general.Then, LeeYoung, the girl you hate more than anything else, approached your table. She tapped CheonDoong's shoulder, and he turned to face her.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked, trying to be cute and sound sweet. He nodded, being kind even though you all hated her. He got up and they walked to the wall at the other end of the cafeteria. You could see CheonDoong's annoyed expression as she begged him for something.

Probably asking him on a date. You knew that you had guessed it when he shook his head, saying he loved another girl. That was always his response, but he never told you if it was true or not.

The bell rang, signalling the start of another boring class. "I'll see you at the court afterschool today." Mir whispered into your ear. He turned and winked, making sure nobody but you saw.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! I've got a 4 day vacation this week starting Friday, so I'll get a couple or new chapters up!^^