Joon Oppa made me sit by him TT_TT~

Stealing My Thunder

JunHyung's POV

Aish, JangMi is still mad at me. I'm such a BABO. BABO BABO BABO.

"BABO." I accidently said.

"Yah. What did you just call me?" Oh great. Almighty muscle babo, Joon.

"Sorry. Nothing." I whispered.

"Okay. Anyway, you remember the plan, right?" What plan? Oh yea, the plan to get JangMi with CHEONDOONG. He wasn't even good enough for JangMi. So why is everyone helping him, and not...me? TT_TT

"Yea."

And so, the battle for JangMi begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

JunHyung, CheonDoong, and Mir were thinking of stradegies to get JangMi to fall for them.

JunHyung's was simple, and easy to carry out. He would be caring, and pay attention to her, knowing that was what she wanted. plus, he never payed any attention to her back then. he was to shy.

CheonDoong's was....pretty much whatever Joon had planned. Basically, they were going to go up the slide to the jungle gym inside, and Joon would say it was because he didn't want to pay. KiKwang would accidently "push" her lightly down, so she would slip. Then, CheonDoong would pull her up. What he didn't know was that Joon and KiKwang were planning to push her on top of CheonDoong, so they kissed.

Mir's was....a little out there, but it still had a slim chance of working. He would win her a prize. Whatever she wanted, and then surprise her later. He was going to be sneaky and observant. She would get it next weekend, after he "ignores" her for a week.

HyunSeung and DongWoon stayed quiet, since they wanted JangMi, too. They were too excited to make plans to get her, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JangMi's POV

We got to the van.

"I WANNA SIT BY JANGMI!!~" HyungSeung and DongWoon said in unison. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Aigooo, you too are still so cute!" I said, pinching their cheeks.

"To bad, she's sitting by me!~" Mir said, putting his arm around me. I managed to squirm out of his grasp, and he shot me a confused look.

"She' sitting between me and CheonDoong." Joon said, sounding confident. WHAT?!?!?!?!

"Aniyo....I want to sit by...JunHyung Oppa!" I said, shooting Joon a pleading look. JunHyung nodded in approval.

"No." Was all I got in reply from Joon before he carried me too the car and sat me between him and SangHyun.

"Whatever." I just sat there.

"Sleep. You look tired." Joon said.

"Arasso" I yawned. I cuddled closer to Joon Oppa and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS!! I LOVE YOU ALL! KAMSAHAMNIDA! SARANGHEYO!!!~~ *BOWS REPEATEDLY* <3