SooMin has returned!

Stealing My Thunder

YOUR POV

You held CheonDoong's hand and pulled him out of the car.

"JangMi. You're holding his hand." Junhyung pointed out, sounding slightly shocked.

"OH!" You snapped out of it and pulled your hand away, earning a pout from CheonDoong.

Suddenly, Joon grabved your hand, pulling you into Chuck E. Cheese. There, you saw a familiar figure.

"Joonie Oppa!" The familiar figure yelled. I know that voice...

"SooMin!~" SOOMIN! THATS IT!

"SOOMIN?!?!" you screamed.

"UNNIE!!!!!~~~~" She screamed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

SooMin is your best friend. She moved to America 3 years ago. You two have drifted apart since then, but you still kept in touch. She mentioned moving back to Korea, but she never told you when.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two know each other?" Joon asked, looking confused.

"She's my favorite unnie!"

"She's my favorite dongsaeng!"

You two giggled at Lee Joon's babo face.

SooMin ran up to you and hugged you. "Unnie!!"

"YAH! Why didn't you tell me you were back?" I asked.

"Mianhe...I....forgot." She said. I giggled. She had always been forgetful.

"Its okay. So when were you going to tell me about you and Joon?" I asked playfully.

"How did you know we were together?" Joon asked. Wait, I was right?!?

"OMO! Congrats! I didn't think you guys would figure out you liked each other. "

SooMin and Joon had liked each other since middle school. FINALLY THEY'RE TOGETHER!

"JangMi!~" I could hear CheonDoong calling me. I gave SooMin the 'I'm-mad-at-him' face and she nodded.

"Hello CheonDoong-ssi. So what did you do to my best friend that has made her upset with you?" SooMin asked, and I bit my lip to keep from giggling.

"SooMin!! Hi!!....oh...well.....about that....."

"He was caught dating Leeyoung." Mir said. SooMin's eyes grew wide.

"BWOH?!?!?!?! CheonDoong, please tell me thats not true!"  SooMin hated LeeYoung like the rest of you.

"I...uh....ANIYO! I'm not that crazy." CheonDoong replied. SooMin sighed in relief.

"And Mir kissed JangMi!" CheonDoong exclaimed. SooMin turned to Mir.

"You know JangMi is CheonDoong's, you little babo. I'm going to beat the crap outta you." SooMin hissed.

"CAN WE GO TRY OUT THE NEW SLIDE THINGY NOW?" Joon and Kikwang yelled out.

"Arasso!" Me and SooMin said together.

AT THE SLIDE PLAYGROUND THING. LIKE WHERE YOU CRAWL THROUGH AND THE SLIDE IS HOW YOU GO DOWN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay now pali and climb up the slide. You know the drill." DooJoon told us. I waited till they were all up then I started crawling.

Aish. Why can't Doojoon oppa ever just go up the regular way?

You suddenly felt a push and you realized you were slipping.

"Aish...I'm slipping!" you informed the others.

"I'LL PULL HER UP!" DongWoon and HyunSeung said in unison.

"Aish babo, stop copying me!" They said in unison AGAIN. You rolled your eyes.

Suddenly, you felt a hand start to pull you up. You looked up to see JunHyung. "Thanks JunHyung" you said. You were halfway up when Kikwang knocked JunHyung over, making you fall back again.

"Traitor" Kikwang hissed in JunHyung's ear.

CheonDoong then pulled you up. You were almost up all the way when Joon pushed you towards CheonDoong.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I'm back! Mianhimnda for not updating sooner. I tried, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try to update more often!!~

In the meantime, go check out my friend's FF about SHINee :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/80456/my-babysitters-are-korean-idols-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

Kamsahamnida!!!^^~~~