Joon Hyung, aren't you babo?~~

Stealing My Thunder

I'm feeling the need to be productive~~~ And baksu for B2ST APPEARANCE!~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

JangMi's POV

SATURDAY~~~

That was your only thought as you got up. You walked outside to see MBLAQ, which was normal for you. You got something to eat as you sat on the floor next to Joon.

"I'm bored!!~" Mir seemed okay after the whole CheonDoong and LeeYoung thing. That was good. I was still ignoring CheonDoong, although I could tell he desperately wanted me too forgive him.

"B2st is coming over tod-" before G.O. could finish his sentence, the doorbell rang.

"I'll answer it!" I tried to sound cheerful as I got up. Thinking about CheonDoong was a little depressing today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CheonDoong's POV

I was still mad at Mir for kissing JangMi. but still, I wish JangMi would talk to me.

I heard the doorbell ring, which snepped me back to reality. "I'll get it!" JangMi tried to sound cheerful as she avoided my eyes.

"Doongieee, I have a plan to get JangMi to forgive youu~~" I stared at Joonie hyung in amazement. Him? A plan? This oughtta be good.

"YAH! Don't stare at me like that, I'm not stupid." I motioned for him to continue. "I got B2st to come over today. Just play along with what I say." With that, he scooted back in place.

"ANNYEONG!" We heard B2st greet us in unison from the door to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda sick. More B2st in the next chapter!!~