Linked Pinkies

Stealing My Thunder

MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG TT_TT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

JangMi's POV

OW. My head hurts. You looked around to see...

A HOSPITAL ROOM?!?!?!

"Mir was mine....." You turned to see a familiar girl glaring at you.

".....MinHee?" You must've looked confused. You WERE confused. "Why am I in the hospital????"

"I saw you kissing Mir, so I....I'm sorry unnie...." MinHee was close to tears. Since when did she like Mir?

"It's okay MinHee. Is that why I'm in the hospital?" You looked at her pretty face. Maybe you could get her together with Mir.

"No...I was going to throw my textbook at you.." HARSH. "...But the LeeYoung ran up to you and tackled you. You were unconscience, so I got mad and beat her senseless. And...you look cute with Mir Oppa, unnie." She looked down, and you started laughing.

'MinHee, let me tell you a little secret..I like CheonDoong." Her eyes grew wide at my sudden confession.

"You should confess to him, unnie!" MinHee grew excited.

"Okay, I will. But first, you must see who Cheondoong likes. Don't tell him why you want to know, okay?" I looked at her with seriousness, but a hint of excitement gleamed in my eyes.

"Okay unnie. Pinky promise." With that, she held out her pinky.

"Pinky promise." I linked pinkies with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

REMEMBER TO COMMENT, ARASSO? :D